Media: "Donald Trump is rude, offensive!" Has anyone mentioned that he is also RIGHT?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Donald Trump recently said that illegal aliens coming across the border are bringing in diseases. The media immediately jumped all over him, screaming that his words were offensive, rude, "racist", and generally not very nice.

When will they get around to noticing that what he said was TRUE?

And when will they notice that maybe the issue he raised, is more important that whether he himself is "nice"?

Have they already forgotten that just a year ago, illegal alien minors were pouring across the border and being placed in detention camps in Texas, New Mexico, California etc.? And that doctors at those facilities were describing outbreaks of everything from measles to scabies to tuberculosis? Diseases which had been well contained in the U.S. until this flood of illegals began?

Why is the media complaining about how rude Trump is, and not complaining about the issue he brought up?

It almost seems that Trump has handed the media their salvation on a golden platter. Now they don't have to talk about the results of Democrat policies. They can divert attention to the "issue" of whether Donald Trump is a nice guy, and talk exclusively about that, while burying the truth that Democrats have created yet another disaster for the country.

They should thank him!

----------------------------------------------------------

Article from one year ago:

Doctor Risk of Diseases Brought by Migrants Not Being Taken Seriously - Breitbart

Doctor: Risk of Diseases Brought by Migrants Not Being Taken Seriously

by Kristin Tate
27 Jun 2014

Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet--an experienced physician and nationally recognized speaker--told Breitbart Texas that the risks from diseases being brought over the border are being dramatically downplayed.

Vliet said, "Many people are trying to diminish the seriousness of this. They say, 'We have these diseases in the U.S.' Well yes, we do, but they've been well controlled, we have good hygiene, and most of our parents keep children home when they're sick."

Most of the border minors are being kept in overcrowded facilities ridden with poor hygiene; this is the ideal condition for a viral outbreak, according to Vliet.

So far a slew of sicknesses have been brought into the U.S. by the recent tidal wave of illegal immigrants. Breitbart Texas recently reported on an outbreak of scabies in one housing facility for unaccompanied border minors--the infestation was contracted by numerous Border Patrol agents. Other additional illnesses have also been noted. "We are starting to see chicken pox, MRSA staph infections, we are starting to see different viruses," Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol agent Chris Cabrera told ABC 15.

Such illnesses "keep increasing logarithmically as long as you have people to infect," Vliet said. "So once the flu bug, TB, or any infectious disease is released--once they are brought across the border--they're just going to keep infecting more people. One person can infect a thousand people, and then that thousand can infect thousands more. There is an exponential increase."

"It's a very real risk," Vliet warned. "It could get out of hand very quickly; but since these are common disease that people have heard of, the risk isn't necessarily taken seriously."

If certain illnesses spread at a rapid rate, public health facilities could become overwhelmed....

Being truthful is offensive, racist and discriminatory, according to the left.

He is huh? So "Mexicans are rapists", are they?

Can you hook me up with a few muchachas then?

Where did he call all Mexicans rapists?

oh yeah. He didn't. You don't have to lie to make friends, Pogo. I like you anyway.

Of course it is. they didn't want all that GET out to the people. Because that is what Obama and his traitor backers are allowing to come into the country and UNLEASH on us and our families.

look at the illegal felon in California. He just walked up and killed a woman in Broad daylight while she was out touring the city

why the people hasn't said anything before now is what's astounding. they not only take our jobs, steal our identities, take the resources from the mouth of the legal children in the country and then kill many on top of that.

what politicians ARE ALLOWING AT OUR EXPENSE is frikken CRIMINAL

Where did he call all Mexicans rapists?

"They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists," Trump said during his presidential launch. "And some, I assume, are good people." (from here)

-- Which is interesting, some of the drug-crime rapists are "good people". He assumes. I guess he's going with the "legitimate rape" idea. That oughta work out well. :popcorn:

oh yeah. He didn't. You don't have to lie to make friends, Pogo. I like you anyway.

You have to like me. I know what trypophobia is. :D

Meh. We all know he wasn't saying that 100 percent of the criminals flooding our borders are rapists.

Some of them are just whacked out murderers, and human traffickers. Oh wait, I think 100 percent of human traffickers are rapists. Well anyway. Meh. Who gives a shit. Shut the borders down. You may feel different when one of your loved ones is shot, I suppose.

Meh. We all know he wasn't saying that 100 percent of the criminals flooding our borders are rapists.

Some of them are just whacked out murderers, and human traffickers. Oh wait, I think 100 percent of human traffickers are rapists. Well anyway. Meh. Who gives a shit. Shut the borders down. You may feel different when one of your loved ones is shot, I suppose.

Whatever he intended to say before he caught up with his own mouth so busy frothing it has no time to think, it's what he did say. Freudian slip perhaps. In any case it directly contradicts the title of this thread.

Whatever he intended to say before he caught up with his own mouth so busy frothing it has no time to think, it's what he did say. Freudian slip perhaps. In any case it directly contradicts the title of this thread.
Meh. If that's the worst thing he says, he still stands head and shoulders above everybody else.

Meh. If that's the worst thing he says, he still stands head and shoulders above everybody else.

These people dumping on Trump and standing up for the ILLEGAL immigrants has to be getting PAID. Obama called us the people he represents: greedy, bible thumpers clinging to their guns, who is afraid of others not just like them. THAT was from YOUR OWN President about his OWN American citizens. and they didn't bat an eyelash over it.
the sheep in this country would sell us out in a heartbeat if they can use it put us and any Republican down.

When I think of conservative Christians, I think of Jesus protecting us from those evil Mexicans.
jesus-gun1.gif

Wonder what ever happened to the investigators he had in Hawaii looking into the birth certificate?
I don't quite understand your question, but he and they were maligned by the fawning, despicable mainstream media.

I love how the general public likes to LOL when someone dares suggest Barack was born in Kenya. They are programed to believe the consensus party line. The facts clearly say otherwise. Just like the media covers up all the dirt on the IRS scandal, Benghazi, Hillary emails, and the list goes on.

Forum List

Back