Media: "Donald Trump is rude, offensive!" Has anyone mentioned that he is also RIGHT?

Trump is saying things out loud that most people are only thinking.
It's refreshing that he is not playing the pc card.
He is right, sanctuary cities have no place in the United States.
There is no way an illegal alien who was already deported 4 times should even be found inside our borders.
We need to enforce our current immigration laws and rid ourselves of sanctuary cities and the people that support them.

Then move to one of those cities, and vote against the city council.
Screw that enforce the law.

You do know that an "illegal alien" has only broken a federal law, and can only be tried in a federal court? In fact, a city policemen can not even arrest someone just for being an illegal alien?

Opps! Never mind. I see that you are from Texas.....
BS. They can be detained and turned over to ICE. Ill say it again and maybe you'll understand. ENFORCE THE LAW.

It is quite obvious from this thread that Trump scares the shit out of the lib/dems as well as the rinos. He is getting a lot of attention and support because he speaks the truth that all americans already know but have not heard from any politicians or the media.

I don't see him getting the nomination, but if he gets the debate back on what really matters, then he will have performed a valuable service to this country.

Debate? Well, I will admit that the thought of a debate strictly between Trump, Huckabee and Jindal would be flat out hilarious, but, unfortunately, none of them are really ready for prime time.

trump will be on stage for the debate, Jindal and Huckabee probably won't.

There is no way an illegal alien who was already deported 4 times should even be found inside our borders.
We need to enforce our current immigration laws and rid ourselves of sanctuary cities and the people that support them.

You do know that an "illegal alien" has only broken a federal law, and can only be tried in a federal court? In fact, a city policemen can not even arrest someone just for being an illegal alien?

The illegal who does something illegal within a state or community can be tried in the state or municipal court for those crimes. Essentially ALL illegals currently in city jails, state prisons, and federal prisons violated laws other than just being in the country illegally.

Fifteen pages, and still no leftist fanatic has even tried to address the topic of the thread.

Nothing but deflections, insults, attacks on the messenger, and desperate changes of subject.

"Please, PLEASE let's talk about Donald Trump! ANYTHING but the issue he raised: Illegal aliens bring in infectious diseases!!!"

These people are truly desperate.

Back to the subject:
When will the media notice that maybe the issue he raised, is more important than whether he himself is "nice"?

Have they already forgotten that just a year ago, illegal alien minors were pouring across the border and being placed in detention camps in Texas, New Mexico, California etc.? And that doctors at those facilities were describing outbreaks of everything from measles to scabies to tuberculosis? Diseases which had been well contained in the U.S. until this flood of illegals began?

Why are the media (and lying sycophants like little pogo) complaining about how rude Trump is, and not complaining about the issue he brought up?

i addressed the subject almost a week ago. I went into great detail of why Trump's bashing on illegals was nonsense. I posted sources, and posted things that are presently being done. I posted the costs of rounding up more aliens. I posted constitutional restraints. I even asked for specific things that the right would do to change the situation, and how much was each poster was willing to raise his taxes to deport more.

I got not one single response from the Right.

So, stop playing your games and just admit that you guys hate latinos, and want to cry, bitch, and moan. None of you, and especially Trump, has the slightest idea about what to do about illegals. You just feel that if you vote for Trump, he will wave his wand and the whole issue will disappear.

No solutions and shallow thinking is the hallmark of the right. We have know that since ACA became your whipping boy.

Baloney. I posted a number of different credible sources very clearly showing that Trump is right. Here is Rasmussen's most recent summary of public opinion mostly also agreeing with Trump even if they didn't like the way he expressed his opinions.
How the Media Spins the Immigration Issue - Rasmussen Reports

Shallow thinking is attacking the man instead of the comments he made. Shallow thinking is attacking 'the right' or 'the GOP' instead of looking objectively at the issue itself.

Suit yourself, Fox. i spent a good deal of time posting details on what is faulty about Trump's statement, and I am not going to do it again, especially since not a single person responded.

I will say this, however. Exactly what, specifically, has Trump proposed that should be done about 12 million illegal immigrants that we are not doing now? I mean, that is constitutional, without raising taxes? By that, I don't mean other than going on talk shows and calling them rapists, and hardened criminals, and taking credit for the San Francisco Examiner for publishing a story about the killing of a woman on the wharf?

What we should do about the 12 million (more likely 20+ million) that are already here is a different topic and does not address the purpose and intent of the OP as I understand it. So it doesn't matter what Trump does or does not think about that.

When a disproportionate percentage of our jail and prison populations, including federal prison, are illegals, when the evidence is clear that we are seeing a surge in communicable diseases that can be directly traced to illegals, the fact that illegals are in the news for traffic accidents, violent and non violent crime, rape, theft. assault, drug trafficking as well as in overloaded social services etc. etc. etc., you cannot dismiss the fact that illegals very much add to all manner of societal problems that would not be as severe if the illegals were not here. Trump was absolutely right about that. Where he erred was in not emphasizing more strongly that those problems don't apply to all illegals. But ALL illegals are breaking our laws by being here. And I posted from reliable sources that the countries they mostly come from, including Mexico, are encouraging them to come here.

Nobody suggests he couldn't have said it more diplomatically and less stridently. But the fact is, he is right.

Fox, the reason that our prisons are full of illegal aliens is that they are there for breaking the law by BEING AN ILLEGAL ALIENS!

I give up.......You guys have no solutions, just whining.

Yes, idiot. people go to jail for breaking our immigration laws. Do you have a problem with that? Should we just open our borders and let everyone in? WTF do you libs want?

Solution: Seal the border and enforce our immigration laws. Those already here illegally: register, pay a fine, get at the end of the line for legal entry, and be deported if they violate ANY state or federal law.

BS. They can be detained and turned over to ICE. Ill say it again and maybe you'll understand. ENFORCE THE LAW.

And, I will repeat to you that no one but a federal court can deal with illegal aliens, UNLESS they break other laws. Now, Sheriff Joe has recently discovered that you can not just round up illegal aliens without their having done something illegal under county law, and his mistake is costing his county millions of dollars in order to bring him back into compliance with that.

And, I will repeat to you that no one but a federal court can deal with illegal aliens, UNLESS they break other laws. Now, Sheriff Joe has recently discovered that you can not just round up illegal aliens without their having done something illegal under county law, and his mistake is costing his county millions of dollars in order to bring him back into compliance with that.

Yes, we agree the border patrol and ICE are not doing their jobs of enforcing immigration laws. Actually they are not being allowed to do their jobs.

"
"Yes, idiot. people go to jail for breaking our immigration laws. Do you have a problem with that? Should we just open our borders and let everyone in? WTF do you libs want?

Solution: Seal the border and enforce our immigration laws. Those already here illegally: register, pay a fine, get at the end of the line for legal entry, and be deported if they violate ANY state or federal law." (Redfish)

Fine, Red. just rewrite our constitution about separation of powers and send it to all the states for ratification.

"Yes, we agree the border patrol and ICE are not doing their jobs of enforcing immigration laws. Actually they are not being allowed to do their jobs."

Totally false, but you don't live down here, so you don't know any better.

"Yes, we agree the border patrol and ICE are not doing their jobs of enforcing immigration laws. Actually they are not being allowed to do their jobs."

Totally false, but you don't live down here, so you don't know any better.

Hmmm, are you claiming that illegals are not entering this country every day? Are you claiming that all illegals are being stopped at the border and being sent back? Are you claiming that illegals are not returning after being deported? What exactly are you trying to say?

If local law enforcement is not allowed to enforce federal laws--that has been the most stupid idea yet to come up in this whole illegal immigration debate--that should open the door wide open for HUGE lawsuits by local citizens, communities, and states who should be able to sue the federal government for failure or refusal to enforce federal laws. So the feds refuse or fail to act to close the border or arrest. detain, and deport the illegals, and the citizens therefore are subject to robbery, burglary, theft, assault, drug trafficking, rape, vehicular homicide etc. etc. committed by illegals. And that is over and above negative impact on the local economies and sometimes extreme pressures on local social services created by large numbers of illegals.

Why shouldn't the citizens, denied the ability to prevent that, have legal recourse against the federal government when it happens?

Last edited:
"
"Yes, idiot. people go to jail for breaking our immigration laws. Do you have a problem with that? Should we just open our borders and let everyone in? WTF do you libs want?

Solution: Seal the border and enforce our immigration laws. Those already here illegally: register, pay a fine, get at the end of the line for legal entry, and be deported if they violate ANY state or federal law." (Redfish)

Fine, Red. just rewrite our constitution about separation of powers and send it to all the states for ratification.

What?, you just said the immigration law had to be enforced by the feds. Are ICE and border patrol not feds?

Look, guys, I really should not have to teach you law 101. Being an illegal alien is a federal misdemeanor the first time, and a felony if they do it again. They can only be found guilty of being an illegal alien in a federal court. The state, county, or city has no right to profile latinos without probable cause of their violating state, county, or city laws. Only if they do violate those laws, and are apprehended for such violation, can they be turned over to the feds for fed violations.

if you don't like it, amend the Constitution.

Look, guys, I really should not have to teach you law 101. Being an illegal alien is a federal misdemeanor the first time, and a felony if they do it again. They can only be found guilty of being an illegal alien in a federal court. The state, county, or city has no right to profile latinos without probable cause of their violating state, county, or city laws. Only if they do violate those laws, and are apprehended for such violation, can they be turned over to the feds for fed violations.

But again, if the federal government fails or refuses to enforce the law and that has negative impact on the state, what recourse does the state have for restitution?

But again, if the federal government fails or refuses to enforce the law and that has negative impact on the state, what recourse does the state have for restitution?

If an undocumented alien violates a state law, or arrested for probable cause for violation of a state law, the state can turn the individual in to the feds, who can try him in a federal court, and determine if he is an illegal alien.

In spite of everything you hear on AM radio, the feds are in fact, doing their job.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/12/us/split-second-justice-as-us-cracks-down-on-border-crossers.html

The act of entering or remaining inside America without complying with the US immigration law IS a Federal misdemeanor, the very first time.

This is why it IS correct to refer to the illegal aliens as ILLEGAL aliens.

And while it is ALSO true that nobody is found guilty of a crime prior to arrest and either a guilty plea or a trial conviction, that doesn't make their status any less illegal. (By way of example, if you rob a bank, you may not have yet been convicted of that crime before you are even arrested, but that doesn't make you any less of a criminal. Even before a conviction or an arrest, it is still a crime to rob a bank, after all.)

None of that has ANYthing to do with "profiling" anybody, which is not a term that has any connection to the premises of your post. Since people regularly misuse that word, anyway, it might help to define the term before you bandy it about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back