Lois lerner conspired with Justice Dept, FBI

You mean to say the DOJ was going to prosecute organizations which violated our tax laws?

Say it ain't so!

You mean to say the DOJ was going to prosecute organizations which violated our tax laws?

Say it ain't so!
Damn I knew an idiot like you would miss the point completely.
They were attempting to gin up prosecutions and pusuant to that illegally turned over confidential tax returns to the FBI. That is a violation of federal law, if you didnt know.

The alarming fact is that many Dems think criminal activity is justified if it keeps them in power. Watergate was minor league stuff compared with what this crew is capable of.

The alarming fact is that many Dems think criminal activity is justified if it keeps them in power. Watergate was minor league stuff compared with what this crew is capable of.
It's their team doing it so that makes it OK.
Any notion of justice or fair play or equal rules is gone with this crowd. It's just "what can we do to get poiwer." And then they'll tell you "the GOP does the same thing" even though there is zero evidence of it.

If this doesnt produce criminal indictments then our system is totally fucked. A giant conspiracy to bring criminal charges against non profits in order to silence them before the 2010 election. The biggest abuse of power probably in American history. But I'll leave it to the libs to spin this shit into silk.
Docs Reveal IRS Plan to Seek Criminal Charges of Obama Opponents

Never happen while the mulatto messiah is in office, and watch for pardons to be coming down before he fades away.

Say it ain't so!
They were attempting to gin up prosecutions and pusuant to that illegally turned over confidential tax returns to the FBI. That is a violation of federal law, if you didnt know.
So when a bank turns over confidential information to the FBI because they suspect illegal activity, is that illegal?

The section’s attorneys expressed concern that certain section 501(c) organizations are actually political committees “posing” as if they are not subject to FEC law, and therefore may be subject to criminal liability.

If this doesnt produce criminal indictments then our system is totally fucked. A giant conspiracy to bring criminal charges against non profits in order to silence them before the 2010 election. The biggest abuse of power probably in American history. But I'll leave it to the libs to spin this shit into silk.

Judicial Watch - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Judicial Watch Right Wing Watch

Do you have another source to back up your allegations Rabbi(t)? Darryl Issa and Judicial Watch seem a bit biased as the links above suggest.

In fact I believe Darryl Issa needs to be indicted for contempt of Congress.

Never happen while the mulatto messiah is in office, and watch for pardons to be coming down before he fades away.

Can he pardon himself or will he resign and let Joe do it?

I've seen the list of organizations suspected of violating the law, and have linked to it in the past. Not all of them were right wing organizations. Some were left wing organizations.

Say it ain't so!

He gets it.... he's just a typical leftwing Obama nutsack worshipper.

Only 20 left wing groups filed for tax exempt status in 2012. Guess how many right wing groups did?

So it should not be surprising if the vast majority of tax exempt requests which were examined were for right wing groups.

Say it ain't so!

He gets it.... he's just a typical leftwing Obama nutsack worshipper.
What I get is the hypocrisy.

Be careful of the benchmarks you set. They inevitably come back to bite you in the ass.

President Walker may have to hire some extra prosecutors to handle all the indictments.

Forum List

Back