Berkeley Middle School pro-HAMAS supporters target Jewish Community Center yelling “Death to Jews”

Look at the left, having caused this radical outburst of Jewish hate but scared to death to properly denounce the ideology in fear of being labeled "islamaphobic" or something like that.

I'll admit to occasionally getting a bit of enjoyment from it, but overall it's frustrating to watch the Biden class of leftist try to pretend this doesn't happen.

Meanwhile, they seem to think acts of "white supremacy" are around every street corner.

They are ideologue activists, no pragmatism at all.
they are gaslighters

They like money over self.
That's not what motivates them. They believe that by protecting the "rights" of the "oppressed class" they're protecting everyone. That's the best I can to to explain liberal insanity

That's not what motivates them. They believe that by protecting the "rights" of the "oppressed class" they're protecting everyone. That's the best I can to to explain liberal insanity
what exactly is the oppressed class?

That’s what I tried to tell him: their liberalism overrides everything else, even to the fact they’re defending antisemites.

I am a foreigner and new to this thread.
out of interest i asked who Newsom is.

i dont see what should be so funny about this question and why some jc456 thinks he must keep posting insults again and again.

That’s what I tried to tell him: their liberalism overrides everything else, even to the fact they’re defending antisemites.
I see a 10 point swing ( Minimum ) in Jewish American Vote towards GOP/ Trump from 2022 / 2020 Election Cycle , how bout you what are your numbers ???

I see a 10 point swing ( Minimum ) in Jewish American Vote towards GOP/ Trump from 2022 / 2020 Election Cycle , how bout you what are your numbers ???
I’m not sure. I know two Biden-voting Jews who are absolutely disgusted with how he is siding against Israel and with Muslims, and also adamantly opposed to his idea to import more antisemites via the Palestinians - and they still plan to vote for him.

On the other hand, I saw a poll in NYC where about 40% of Jews said they would vote for Trump. That’s the 10% swing. Together with all the black votes he’s bleeding, that could mean the difference in the outcome.

I’m not sure. I know two Biden-voting Jews who are absolutely disgusted with how he is siding against Israel and with Muslims, and also adamantly opposed to his idea to import more antisemites via the Palestinians - and they still plan to vote for him.

On the other hand, I saw a poll in NYC where about 40% of Jews said they would vote for Trump. That’s the 10% swing. Together with all the black votes he’s bleeding, that could mean the difference in the outcome.
Biden is bleeding support everywhere. Arab Americans, Jews, liberal white women. I think a lot of Leftists will be sitting out this election.

Biden is bleeding support everywhere. Arab Americans, Jews, liberal white women. I think a lot of Leftists will be sitting out this election.
Yup. My best hope for the diehard Democrats who won’t vote for Trump under any circumstances will just sit this one out.

My fear is that the Dems will swap out Biden at the last minute.

Yup. My best hope for the diehard Democrats who won’t vote for Trump under any circumstances will just sit this one out.

It'll be more difficult to cheat the way they did in 2020. Their best hope is to taint Trump with endless accusations. It does seem to be working a little, but I don't think it's gonna help Biden.

why would they vote for creepy? Why? What's in it for them?

I am a foreigner and new to this thread.
out of interest i asked who Newsom is.

i dont see what should be so funny about this question and why some jc456 thinks he must keep posting insults again and again.
calling me out, wow! Where are you from? Come now foreigner, explain to the class do you even know who is president of the US? Cause if you know that, then your shenanigans are exposed. Psst, ever hear of the internet? hahahaahahahahahahahahaha you act all weak kitten.

Last edited:

Biden will Stroke out when hunter gets 18 months in Prison on Gun charges and DNC will demand Election be delayed 3 Months so they can have a proper Primary .

Biden will Stroke out when hunter gets 18 months in Prison on Gun charges and DNC will demand Election be delayed 3 Months so they can have a proper Primary .
Just the opposite. They will squeeze Newsom in there at the last minute, and encourage early voting before the GOP can develop campaigns to discredit the leftist.

Just the opposite. They will squeeze Newsom in there at the last minute, and encourage early voting before the GOP can develop campaigns to discredit the leftist.
Biden will not bow out if he is still suckin Air ( Don’t doubt me on this , they are stuck with him unless he gets triple Bypass or has another aneurysm

Jews always vote Democrat, often overwhelmingly. See here -- Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections
Actually, almost one in three Jews vote Republican. And now, with the Democrats turning into Nazis and abandoning Israel, choosing instead to protect HAMAS, a certain segment of moderate Democrat Jews may switch.

I agree the radical left Jews are a hopeless cause. Some of them are even marching alongside the antisemites.

Forum List

Back