Illegal immigration & loose borders needs to be forefront in the 2016 election

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
How many Americans today would be alive or not maimed for life if we took control of our immigration problem?
Thousands? Tens of thousands?
I honestly don't know but I do know one thing.
The most important job our government is tasked with is the protection of its citizens from danger both foreign & domestic.
How many more Americans have to die, be injured or lose their jobs before the government does theirs?

How many Americans today would be alive or not maimed for life if we took control of our immigration problem?
The most important job our government is tasked with is the protection of its citizens from danger both foreign & domestic.
How many more Americans have to die, be injured or lose their jobs before the government does theirs?

You're on a hot streak.

Another good post. Sadly, I feel that it won't be mentioned much. Too many states are too far removed from the border to understand both the security vulnerability that the open border poses as well as the human tragedy that happens daily....men, women and children dying in the desert simply due to running out of water.

12? How many Americans today would be alive if we locked up all men? Millions? Billions?

You're on a hot streak.

Another good post. Sadly, I feel that it won't be mentioned much. Too many states are too far removed from the border to understand both the security vulnerability that the open border poses as well as the human tragedy that happens daily....men, women and children dying in the desert simply due to running out of water.

Don't know about that, it's been a hot topic here and nationally for the last week, whether or not it remains so has yet to be determined.

12? How many Americans today would be alive if we locked up all men? Millions? Billions?

Are you implying women don't kill?

Not in such large numbers. The subject of the thread is how to save Americans. The most logical way is to eliminate men. This isn't rocket science.

• Banned

Not in such large numbers. The subject of the thread is how to save Americans. The most logical way is to eliminate men. This isn't rocket science.
At least you're a funny troll

No the subject of the thread is the government not doing it's job and allowing foreign invaders into this country and protecting them after they get here, the side story is many of them are criminals who kill and maim. We have plenty of our own criminals, there no reason to import more.

I disagree with Candycorn

I think immigration is a hot national topic. Especially with Trump pushing it to the fore.

The Economy, not as much as last year
Terrorism is still in the fore--but we had Obama and did not get over run
Abortion--depends on the christian right

What other issue is as big as immigration? I'm asking since I maybe forgetting something.

Are you insinuating that our immigration policy is responsible for 9/11? Are you one of the nuts who is claiming that terrorists are pouring into this country via our southern border?

Are you insinuating that our immigration policy is responsible for 9/11? Are you one of the nuts who is claiming that terrorists are pouring into this country via our southern border?
Does the term terrorist appear anywhere in my post?

Idiot

Too many states are too far removed from the border to understand both the security vulnerability that the open border poses as well as the human tragedy that happens daily....men, women and children dying in the desert simply due to running out of water.

Not to mention that too many liberals are too far removed from rationality to understand that if people are willing to risk death by crossing a desert without water, then their reasons for entering the country illegally can't possibly be because filling out some paperwork was too hard.

Idiot

Then what are you talking about? Tens of thousands of dead or maimed? Who the fuck are you referring to?

we have had how many years to either build a wall/dig out a river/canal, etc. and yet our leaders have pissed off trillions of our dollars/along with borrowed trillions! you would think that maybe it would of only cost a few billion to close and guard that border. but nooo, democrats would rather spend the money buying votes and mansions and thumb their noses to legal americans getting killed by illegal aliens.

Too many states are too far removed from the border to understand both the security vulnerability that the open border poses as well as the human tragedy that happens daily....men, women and children dying in the desert simply due to running out of water.

Not to mention that too many liberals are too far removed from rationality to understand that if people are willing to risk death by crossing a desert without water, then their reasons for entering the country illegally can't possibly be because filling out some paperwork was too hard.

Sheer ignorance.

What the poor in Mexico and CM do not understand is that the coyotes are not their friends. What they do is take them inside the border and tell them that the highway is a few miles on the other side of the hill. In truth there is no highway much less one a few miles away. I seriously doubt that 8 year old boys who are found dead in the desert are coming here to blow anything up.

Idiot

Then what are you talking about? Tens of thousands of dead or maimed? Who the fuck are you referring to?
It was a question dumbass. Last time I checked that's what a question mark ment. On top of that I followed it up with a clear "I DON'T KNOW"

Troll elsewhere loser

Idiot

It was a question dumbass. Last time I checked that's what a question mark ment. On top of that I followed it up with a clear "I DON'T KNOW"

Troll elsewhere loser

You don't know what you are referring to? You started this retarded thread.
Who is it that our government needs to protect us from? Why are you suggesting that immigrants from Mexico are killing and maiming Americans? Are you an idiot?

Idiot

Troll elsewhere loser

You don't know what you are referring to? You started this retarded thread.
Who is it that our government needs to protect us from? Why are you suggesting that immigrants from Mexico are killing and maiming Americans? Are you an idiot?
Back to ignore. You're simply too ignorant to bother reading

Forum List

Back