Berkeley Middle School pro-HAMAS supporters target Jewish Community Center yelling “Death to Jews”

Actually, almost one in three Jews vote Republican. And now, with the Democrats turning into Nazis and abandoning Israel, choosing instead to protect HAMAS, a certain segment of moderate Democrat Jews may switch.

I agree the radical left Jews are a hopeless cause. Some of them are even marching alongside the antisemites.
Majority of Jews are radical left.

Actually, almost one in three Jews vote Republican. And now, with the Democrats turning into Nazis and abandoning Israel, choosing instead to protect HAMAS, a certain segment of moderate Democrat Jews may switch.

I agree the radical left Jews are a hopeless cause. Some of them are even marching alongside the antisemites.
They are Marxists first Non Practicing Ethnic Only Self loathing Jews Last

The radical leftists have become Nazis, and the Nazi teachers are training them young to hate Jews.

Students at Berkeley middle school walked out, ACCOMPANIED BY ADMINISTRATORS INCLUDING VICE PRINCIPALS, to scream anti-Israel and anti-Jew slogans. Using blowhorns, they stopped at a Jewish Community Center and yelled their hateful rhetoric. Inside the Center were pre-school children, subjected to Nazi slogans.

So now we have Nazi Democrats terrifying Jewish toddlers?

I hate it here. Take that as a commentary on this site and my so-called "nation".

These idiot "administration" or whatever did this at a school NAMED AFTER MARTIN LUTHER KING

I just can't, anymore Lisa, I'm done

The radical leftists have become Nazis, and the Nazi teachers are training them young to hate Jews.

Students at Berkeley middle school walked out, ACCOMPANIED BY ADMINISTRATORS INCLUDING VICE PRINCIPALS, to scream anti-Israel and anti-Jew slogans. Using blowhorns, they stopped at a Jewish Community Center and yelled their hateful rhetoric. Inside the Center were pre-school children, subjected to Nazi slogans.

So now we have Nazi Democrats terrifying Jewish toddlers?

This is not possible. The Left supporting Hamas will tell you that there is no hatred of Jews…. It is simply a hatred of “Zionist policy”.

Now THAT is antisemitic. And that’s not the reason.

It is because liberal Jews are usually JINO, and their liberalism overtakes whatever minimal identification to being Jewish they have.

I know liberal Jews. They have admitted that Biden is bad for Israel and is allowing antisemitism to skyrocket, but that “he is wonderful in every other way” that they plan to vote for him again.

So it’s not about the money. These are self-loathing Jews.
I have watched these liberal secular Jews for years and I think you nailed it with “JINO”. I think they would be perfectly happy if Israel ceased to exist so long as they were still considered to be accepted among fellow non- Jewish liberal elite Democrats.. When the Synagogue in Pittsburgh was shot up a few years ago by a white supremacist, then they were proud Jews yelling and screaming “Stop the Hate”. Do they not see hate from Hamas and those that support Hamas?

I hate it here. Take that as a commentary on this site and my so-called "nation".

These idiot "administration" or whatever did this at a school NAMED AFTER MARTIN LUTHER KING

I just can't, anymore Lisa, I'm done
MLK Jr is rolling over in his grave.

Why wasn’t this front page news? Why wasn’t Biden on the airwaves demanding the termination of the Nazi administrators of the school? You KNOW if white administrators put on KKK outfits and took their 6th graders to a local black community center, with toddlers inside, and screamed “Death to Blacks!,” there would be national outrage.

And THAT is what scares me most: not that liberal antisemites now feel empowered to scream their hate for Jews, but that our government is allowing it to continue….and increase. There are some very evil forces enabling this.

Trump MUST win. We MUST stop this. Never again!!

I have watched these liberal secular Jews for years and I think you nailed it with “JINO”. I think they would be perfectly happy if Israel ceased to exist so long as they were still considered to be accepted among fellow non- Jewish liberal elite Democrats.. When the Synagogue in Pittsburgh was shot up a few years ago by a white supremacist, then they were proud Jews yelling and screaming “Stop the Hate”. Do they not see hate from Hamas and those that support Hamas?
You got it. They’re JINOs.

I know one (with whom I have cut contact). The weekend after the horrific October 7th massacre, well before Israel launched its response, she joined an anti-Israel protest - marching with the antisemites.

Think of it. More than a thousand innocent Israeli Jews are tortured to death by Muslim terrorists in Israel, and a Jewish woman joins a protest against Israel.

You got it. They’re JINOs.

I know one (with whom I have cut contact). The weekend after the horrific October 7th massacre, well before Israel launched its response, she joined an anti-Israel protest - marching with the antisemites.

Think of it. More than a thousand innocent Israeli Jews are tortured to death by Muslim terrorists in Israel, and a Jewish woman joins a protest against Israel.
I am really sad to hear this. History is repeating itself.

MLK Jr is rolling over in his grave.

Why wasn’t this front page news? Why wasn’t Biden on the airwaves demanding the termination of the Nazi administrators of the school? You KNOW if white administrators put on KKK outfits and took their 6th graders to a local black community center, with toddlers inside, and screamed “Death to Blacks!,” there would be national outrage.

And THAT is what scares me most: not that liberal antisemites now feel empowered to scream their hate for Jews, but that our government is allowing it to continue….and increase. There are some very evil forces enabling this.

Trump MUST win. We MUST stop this. Never again!!

I will never understand this, not as long as I live. And honestly I don't want to. Also I hate it

I will never understand this, not as long as I live. And honestly I don't want to. Also I hate it
Jews are being told to arm themselves. I’m going to a gun show next month.

Do you know that Hitler had a disarmament policy - before the camps - that Jews could not own guns? They couldn’t buy them, and the Nazis went house to house to confiscate them. Hitler set it up early so Jews couldn’t fight back.

If the new Nazis who have infilitrated out government (the Arabs) ever manage to pass a policy like this, we are in trouble. Of course, they wouldn’t be so obvious as to call out Jews….they would just outlaw guns completely. This is why the 2nd Amendment exists, and why our Founding Fathers were so brilliant to include it.

Jews are being told to arm themselves. I’m going to a gun show next month.

Do you know that Hitler had a disarmament policy - before the camps - that Jews could not own guns? They couldn’t buy them, and the Nazis went house to house to confiscate them. Hitler set it up early so Jews couldn’t fight back.

If the new Nazis who have infilitrated out government (the Arabs) ever manage to pass a policy like this, we are in trouble. Of course, they wouldn’t be so obvious as to call out Jews….they would just outlaw guns completely. This is why the 2nd Amendment exists, and why our Founding Fathers were so brilliant to include it.
The needle has moved ( Left leaning Jews are turning on their Far Left Jewish Family & Friends )

Forum List

Back