Media blackout of Gosnell's trial...the msm is okay with killing babies, it seems.

Actually, if we throw in the mother, they got 8 murder charges. This thread is about the 7 babies he is actually charged with killing. Since you are willing to admit that at least one of those charges is legitimate, and you also think he killed that woman with the Demorol, you must agree with me that he was killing live babies.

No, I agree that the charge of killing the woman is legit.

Fetal charges aren't. They won't hold up on appeal. Of course, they have plenty to put him to jail on between the drug charges and the negligent homicide charges, this was a charge of reaching to make a political point. Maybe they are hoping they won't appeal.

Does that mean you lied when you said one of the 7 deaths we are talking about is murder? Or does it simply mean that, once again, you got caught not knowing what the fuck you are talking about?

There are 8 deaths. 7 of those deaths is murder, first degree premeditated murder. The 8th death was charged as manslaughter. If it's confusing as to why this isn't murder, I refer you to the trial of Conrad Murray for the death of Michael Jackson.

Kermit Gosnell actually murdered over 100 babies, they can just prove only 7, because that's what the witnesses will testify to. We know that there were over 100 because of the number of severed infant feet Gosnell kept. Like most serial killers, he took trophies.

Last edited:
You jerk off to the thought of dead babies and human trafficking, you scum. The notion that you're superior to anyone is laughable.

Well, I'm vastly superior to you bible thumping phonies and your fake god-man nailed to a stick.

Gosnell is the result of a country that isn't mature about the abortion issue and treating it like a medical issue.

Abortion on demand and paid for by the government. It's how every other civilized country does it.
I just can't figure out how a person like you gets the time of day in this nation, but Oh I know how, it's because you are proof that this nation has lost it's flippin mind anymore is how. I guess we need proof when we have went over the edge, and well you qualify as proof positive in that respect. Thanks

No, we lost our minds when one part stopped manipulating the religious stupids and started listening to them.

If you don't think they are looking for ways to throw you anti-Choice nutbags under the bus as the RNC, you are delusional.

[

There are 8 deaths. 7 of those deaths is murder, first degree premeditated murder. The 8th death was charged as manslaughter. If it's confusing as to why this isn't murder, I refer you to the trial of Conrad Murray for the death of Michael Jackson.

Kermit Gosnell actually murdered over 100 babies, they can just prove only 7, because that's what the witnesses will testify to. We know that there were over 100 because of the number of severed infant feet Gosnell kept. Like most serial killers, he took trophies.

Well, most people call them medical specimens...

Can we actually tell by the feet how they died, if they were 24 or 25 weeks, or if they were out of the lady's hoo-ha or not when they were terminated?

I mean, other than from testimony from other people who plead out to lesser charges?

[

Can we actually tell by the feet how they died, if they were 24 or 25 weeks, or if they were out of the lady's hoo-ha or not when they were terminated?

I mean, other than from testimony from other people who plead out to lesser charges?

Actually, most people do not call them that. In fact, you are the only person I have seen that tried to call them that.

[

Actually, most people do not call them that. In fact, you are the only person I have seen that tried to call them that.

Yeah, well, guess what, there are thousands of fetues in jars all over the country. No one is treating them like bodies...

Do you have any idea how easy it is to get a doctor to blather about the health of the mother? Especially if you go to a doctor recommended by Planned Parenthood? What the fuck are you talking about anyway? Other than the fact that you confirmed that I am right that Medicaid covers abortions, which means that Joe is wrong, your post makes absolutely no sense.

Prove that it is easy to get a doctor to give a late term abortion paid by the state. Your position is hearsay.

You jerk off to the thought of dead babies and human trafficking, you scum. The notion that you're superior to anyone is laughable.

Liberal democrats are the party of death. Abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, driving innocents to suicide, drug realated and justified murder are all sources of orgasm to the liberal democrat. When someone points out, correctly how grotesque they are, the liberal democrat responds by saying " I don't believe in God and you do. So there!"

With that answer maybe that's what is really wrong with them. They can accept the worst of human behavior precisely because they have no other Gods before themselves.

This is how Jeffrey Dahmer felt. It is how his justified his murders and cannibalism. There was no God but himself and what he wanted. To Dahmer he was the only sane person in a world of those deluded by religion.

Yeah, well, guess what, there are thousands of fetues in jars all over the country. No one is treating them like bodies...

We aren't talking about fetuses, we are talking about severed feet.

Do you have any idea how easy it is to get a doctor to blather about the health of the mother? Especially if you go to a doctor recommended by Planned Parenthood? What the fuck are you talking about anyway? Other than the fact that you confirmed that I am right that Medicaid covers abortions, which means that Joe is wrong, your post makes absolutely no sense.

Prove that it is easy to get a doctor to give a late term abortion paid by the state. Your position is hearsay.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Where did I say anything about late term abortions, which are illegal? If you want to restrict this to late term abortions, and your life is actually in danger, how hard do you think it would be to get a doctor to sign on? They had an episode of Dallas where a doctor recommend an abortion to save the life of the mother, I didn't see anyone on the left object about how that never happens.

There aren't thousands of fetuses in jars and they aren't medical specimens unless they are to be examined for some reason. Technically they might be medical waste. In Gosnell's case they are trophies. No different than any other serial killer's trophies.

How it went so wrong the guy ask in the begining of the video is simple, where as we have had a society that has been being conditioned to become the monsters that we are becoming now for quite sometime, and so as we become more and more desensitized or more and more flooded with the knowledge of these awful things that are becoming more and more prevalent among us, it begins to rob us all of our sanity, our happiness and our Godliness in life.

Such is the Garden of Eden where we have to all suffer the condition of Eve and Adam having bitten from the tree of knowledge, where we were then to know all things good and EVIL, and this by our ancestors mistake in which it has been written about. NOW, we must take what was learned in that situation, and we must not be duped by the devil himself over and over again, and we must apply our God given knowledge about these things in every situation now, because time is of no value to us right now when it comes to sin & we as sinners, because these sins that we are plagued with in our lives, are the same as they were dating back to that time period in knowledge there of, so all we can do is use our knowledge and understanding of them, in order to then seperate ourselves from that which is bad, and that which is found bad within those sins, and also we are to understand about those people who are evil, and for whom are evil in their sinning.

Now with our knowledge in which has been given us from above about all of this we suffer, we are to use that knowledge in order to protect the innocent (the young or the people who cannot speak for themselves), from these things until that great day of judgement where no man will be able to hide himself from that day of reckoning.. NO MAN, unless saved by the blood of Jesus Christ shall he be saved & delivered.

You jerk off to the thought of dead babies and human trafficking, you scum.

Liberal democrats are the party of death. Abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, driving innocents to suicide, drug realated and justified murder are all sources of orgasm to the liberal democrat.

Katz, kosher, get a room please. You two belong together. We just ask that you keep your perversions out of the sight of decent people. No one wants to see you two ranting about the joys of cannibalism and jerking off to dead babies.

This photo says it all about the media in this country..

Empty 'Reserved Media Seating' at Abortion Doc Gosnell's Murder Trial

Gosnellmediaseating.jpg

Photo: Empty 'Reserved Media Seating' at Abortion Doc Gosnell's Murder Trial

Liberal democrats are the party of death. Abortion, infanticide, euthanasia, driving innocents to suicide, drug realated and justified murder are all sources of orgasm to the liberal democrat. When someone points out, correctly how grotesque they are, the liberal democrat responds by saying " I don't believe in God and you do. So there!"

With that answer maybe that's what is really wrong with them. They can accept the worst of human behavior precisely because they have no other Gods before themselves.

This is how Jeffrey Dahmer felt. It is how his justified his murders and cannibalism. There was no God but himself and what he wanted. To Dahmer he was the only sane person in a world of those deluded by religion.

Actually, Damhner was very religious... so that doesn't fly. But you guys are deluded generally.

Christianity argued for centuries that slavery was moral, that genocidal war was moral, that killing people who didn't believe what you believed was moral.

Shit, they went around killing each other for centuries arguing if Jesus was really made of stale wafers or not.

I should also point out that you Wingnuts are pretty bloodthirsty, too. You all cheered when Rick Perry was questioned about an execution, and when Ron Paul was asked about a guy who couldn't afford insurance, someone screamed out "LET HIM DIE!" and not one of the candidates said boo about it.

I personally would love to see there be less abortions. But you don't get there by banning them.

There aren't thousands of fetuses in jars and they aren't medical specimens unless they are to be examined for some reason. Technically they might be medical waste. In Gosnell's case they are trophies. No different than any other serial killer's trophies.

Legally, they are medical waste.

Gosnell was a sick person, but frankly, you guys want to close down all abortion clinics, not just his.

He's the result of what happens when you nutbags restrict abortion access.

Yup, the media has REAL stories to cover.

Here's the thing. Another case of you wingnuts getting what you want and complaining about it.

Used to be, the news was considered important. A public service.

Now it's about making money. No one is going to make any money covering the Gosnell trial. People aren't interested in that stuff.

Oh, maybe the derpa-derps who watch Faux News. but it's not really a story anyone cares about.

I actually picked up a copy of the Chicago Sun-Times yesterday. It had maybe five pages of solid news coverage and the rest was repeated from other sources or fluff.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Where did I say anything about late term abortions, which are illegal? If you want to restrict this to late term abortions, and your life is actually in danger, how hard do you think it would be to get a doctor to sign on? They had an episode of Dallas where a doctor recommend an abortion to save the life of the mother, I didn't see anyone on the left object about how that never happens.

An Episode of "Dallas'? Are you serious?

The problem in Gosnell's case was that these women couldn't get a first trimester abortion, so they waited until the second trimester when they could gather up enough cash to pay for one in his filthy clinic.

But that's okay, you guys pass the Hyde Amendment or some other goofy law, and you pretend abortions are going to magically stop.

Forum List

Back