Meanwhile, in fdr's Concentration Camps....

Citing Japanese atrocities is not a defense for placing innocent Americans in concentration camps. How can allegedly educated Americans possibly promote that idiotic argument? You could almost understand rounding up all the Japanese on Hawaii but they didn't. FDR's executive order only put middle class hard working Japanese American citizens in jail in California. It's unbelievable that the same people who are adamant about so-called "sanctuary cities" for illegal aliens would defend FDR's order to incarcerate American citizens.
Who knew where their loyalty was. .

No Japanese-Americans were convicted of espionage or sabotage throughout the war (unlike German Americans), and the 442 is still the most highly decorated unit in U.S. Military history.

Who was really loyal was pretty fucking clear, and it wasn't that scumbag fdr.

Calling FDR a scumbag for interning Japanese in WWII is the same as calling America and what we refer to as "The Greatest Generation" as scumbags.

The action to intern the Japanese was overwhelmingly supported by the American population. They believed and many still believe that if not for the US Navel victories in the Pacific against the huge overwhelming force of the Japanese Navy, the US west coast would have experienced major attacks.

The guy you call a scumbag was the guy responsible for insisting, promoting and eventually developing and producing advanced aircraft carriers and attack aircraft that defeated the Japanese Navy, which would have been greatly advanced technologically if FDR did not have the knowledge of Navel warfare and the skill to advance the US Navy in a way that would shock the Japanese Navel commanders. The US Navy would have most surely been defeated in the Pacific if FDR's advancement had not been supported and made during his first two terms in office during the 1930's.

Most people are not knowledgeable or ignore an important fact about FDR. He served as Assistant Secretary of the Navy for seven years, 1913 to 1920, before during and after WWI. Before becoming a politician he spent years working with and coordinating military affairs and spending time with military commanders. He was in fact, a military expert with a military background.
People always like to say America was founded by Christians but what seems obvious to me is that this country was founded by a bunch of racists

And you're not one?
I wouldn't be racist towards blacks if white America didn't turn them into what we are dealing with today.

When you see a nice professional successful black person you should realize that's what they'd all be like if they weren't brought up in ghettos as second class citizens.

Hard to not think Germans are deep down anti semetic and racist.

Jews can be stubborn and impossible but I like my Jewish friends despite their jewiness. Overall I like them as a people.

I hear Chinese and japs make fun of us whites. Its almost impossible to get into their inner circle. I know more blacks than I do Asians.

I was talking to my brother and he said it seems blacks are being defiant rather than trying to get along. They defend the criminals and hate the cops. It's like trying to reconcile with someone who's not interested in making up.

Whites are always trying to be black. Maybe blacks should try to act more white. Dave chappelle and Eddie Murphy make fun of whites but at least we know to be nice to police and not get shot. Yes we have a problem with blacks running from cops and resisting arrest.

My dad just told me a guy in Detroit pistol whipped a cop with his own gun. I wonder if that cop hesitated because he didn't want to get charged.

There is no question that it was, just as there is no question whose name is on E.O. 9066. Only that one lying, irresponsible, racist scumbag.
There certainly are questions and I presented some of the reasons other than racism. It is your right to be biased and opposed to the use of facts to form your opinion. It is also your right to continuously and constantly refer to Americans of the WWII era as "scumbags".

You are being deliberately dishonest AGAIN. It really speaks to your lack of character.

I constantly refer to that fucking scumbag fdr as a fucking scumbag because he was a fucking scumbag. And now, it seems, you are trying real hard to earn the title yourself.
You are making my point. In your mind anyone who agreed with FDR and supported his action is also a scrum bag.

Are you so insecure in your position that you feel the need to engage in dishonesty so often? Or are you trying to indicate an inability to be an honest interlocutor? Or, without logical fallacy to fall back on are you just incapable of reasoned discussion at all? A lack of character, integrity, or intelligence has left you without reasonable options.
What have I said that is dishonest? Enough with the accusations. Just say what you think I have said is dishonest.
I agree. He's not actually telling you why it was racist, just that it was. You're saying we had legit reasons to worry. What were they?

The circus is leaving without you, clown.
So you can call someone a liar but when asked to be specific you punk out.

If you seriously don't realize that deliberately misrepresenting someone is dishonest, you have problems you need to resolve before continuing any discussion here. Stop wasting time.
And by the way, assuming you're a jap, your people were pure evil. Did you see unbroken? You japs are quiet and polite but you don't say anything and that concerns me. What do you think you are the superior race? Maybe you would be if Asians got along. Chinese Korean Vietnamese japs don't like each other. Lucky for us, huh?

Anyways, your people didn't treat pow's as well as we did. You're lucky whites aren't sadistic and evil like the Germans japs and sometimes Russians.

If you seriously don't realize that deliberately misrepresenting someone is dishonest, you have problems you need to resolve before continuing any discussion here. Stop wasting time.
And by the way, assuming you're a jap [sic].....

Just how much of a fool do you intend to make of yourself?

Why was fdr a scumbag?

Why was fdr a scumbag?

Anyone who throws innocent, loyal, brave American citizens into concentration camps is a scumbag. No question, no qualification, no excuses. And that is just ONE of his many villainous attributes.

Hard to not think Germans are deep down anti semetic and racist.

Jews can be stubborn and impossible but I like my Jewish friends despite their jewiness. Overall I like them as a people.

I hear Chinese and japs make fun of us whites. Its almost impossible to get into their inner circle. I know more blacks than I do Asians.

The above clearly indicates that YOU are a vile bigot "deep down" and all the way to the slimy surface.

I hear Chinese and japs [sic] .....

You know "Japanese" is just one letter longer than "Chinese." Is seven the limit to words you are able to spell? Is that where you dropped out of school?

I wouldn't be racist towards blacks if.......

"if".... :rolleyes:

Racists always believe they have some justification for their dimwitted cowardice. They are always wrong.
I know its wrong to not want blacks moving into our neighborhoods. It's a sad reality.

But I don't mind Asian people. They never commit any crimes. I know there are Asian gangs but not around here. I saw big trouble in little china. Great movie.

Until blacks act different when in large numbers I can't help but feel the way I do. I know the difference between a good black that I'd be glad to have as a neighborhood and the blacks that have tried to live with us but just couldn't do it. Always looking for an angle. Shady. End up getting evicted. Or their friends Rob us.

Whys it racist to not want that?

I know its wrong to not want blacks moving into our neighborhoods. It's a sad reality.

But I don't mind Asian people. They never commit any crimes. I know there are Asian gangs but not around here. I saw big trouble in little china. Great movie....

Is this a joke, or are you really this much of a buffoon?

You know "Japanese" is just one letter longer than "Chinese." Is seven the limit to words you are able to spell? Is that where you dropped out of school?
I'm lashing out because you annoy me. I'm just fucking with you.

You know as a liberal I would have argued to let Japanese Americans out.
Don't feel guilty of doing anything wrong. The guy started by creating a flaming troll thread to start with. One can only speculate as to how many acts of sabotage were prevented by putting the Japanese into internment camps. Vacating them from the west coast may have stopped all kinds of terrorist attacks and various forms of attack from taking place. He boast that no Japanese was convicted of those acts. Of course not, we had them locked away in internment camps so they never got the chance.

I'm lashing out because you annoy me. I'm just fucking with you.

You know as a liberal I would have argued to let Japanese Americans out.
Don't feel guilty of doing anything wrong. The guy started by creating a flaming troll thread to start with. One can only speculate as to how many acts of sabotage were prevented by putting the Japanese into internment camps. Vacating them from the west coast may have stopped all kinds of terrorist attacks and various forms of attack from taking place. He boast that no Japanese was convicted of those acts. Of course not, we had them locked away in internment camps so they never got the chance.
Today we don't do it to Arabs but I know we're listening to their phone calls and reading their emails.

So forget the historians if that nettles you, how about the people of that period, they elected FDR four times and that is a record that will probably stand for some time. The people of the period knew about the internment camps and all the other charges Republicans can muster up against FDR some seventy years later. and the people still voted for FDR. Perhaps Republicans should be trying to figure out how to elect someone better than their last president, fifth worst. The president that Jeb Bush never seems to have heard of.

"They elected FDR four times and that's a record that will likely stand for some time"? I hope it stands for a long, long time. It took an Amendment to the Constitution to force democrats to act like all the gentlemen before them and bow out after two terms. The point is that it don't matter how many times the fool was elected. As a matter of fact Americans voted for a a virtual freaking corpse in his last term because the media supported FDR and they made sure nobody outside the DNC knew he was going to die before his term was up. Democrats knew it and that's why they kicked a competent sitting V.P. off the ticket and hand picked dumb assed Harry Truman because they knew he was a pushover. The dirty little secret is that Americans were pretty much victims of the slick media for most of the 20th century and there was no fair and balanced voice until the 80's and early 90's that challenged democrat propaganda disguised as news. Hitler came into power about the same time as FDR and the good people of Germany justified the Holocaust because their only information source was controlled by the government. Americans didn't care about Japanese Concentration Camps because the media didn't care about Japanese Concentration camps. You almost gotta laugh that the FDR defense has deteriorated to "well duh, people voted for him". The fact that a president had the power to issue an executive order that forced the incarceration of American citizens and the radical FDR defenders justify it to this day is such a freaking chilling reminder of how easy it is for the pop-culture education system to convince fools and idiots that atrocities are fine as long as the media says it's fine and there is a democrat in the W.H.

Last edited:
One can only speculate as to how many acts of sabotage were prevented by putting the Japanese into internment camps. .....

You have to speculate, because...

Even you have to realize how irrational, illogical, and immoral that nonsense is. You are covering yourself in shame and filth and wallowing in it. Maybe someday you'll find some self respect.

One can only speculate as to how many acts of sabotage were prevented by putting the Japanese into internment camps. .....

You have to speculate, because...

Even you have to realize how irrational, illogical, and immoral that nonsense is. You are covering yourself in shame and filth and wallowing in it. Maybe someday you'll find some self respect.
You want to be an ignorant jerk and constantly attack America for having WWII Japanese internment camps and call the President a scrum bag you should expect to sometimes get hostile responses. You call a responder a liar and challenge his integrity and he may answer you in a way you don't like. If you can't take it don't dish it out.
Japanese got put into concentration camps because Americans didn't trust them and feared them. The country has apologized and paid restitution. You want to hold a grudge forever and rub our faces in it, go ahead. Just don't expect to be able to do it without getting a fuck you kind of response once in awhile.

Deliberately engaging in blatant dishonesty ^^^^^^ because one cannot justify playing the apologist for that scumbag fdr can only be the act of a shameless, classless liar. Willfully misrepresenting another out of a desperate inability to support the insupportable is the act of a low-life loser of the worst sort. Such a cur is devoid of integrity entirely.

That scumbag fdr's concentration camps cannot be defended, in fact or principle. Those who insist on worshiping that scumbag nonetheless, are complicit in his crime against America, Americans, and the Constitution.

Forum List

Back