McDougal Spills The Beans

Former Playboy model gives emotional account of alleged affair with Trump, apologizes to Melania

Slimiest. Swamp. Ever.

The Playboy babe wanted to be the fourth Mrs. Trump. She actually thought she could get the pig she was committing adultery with to make her Number Four!

They had sex all over Trump's properties around the country. She even humped the guy in the same bed he and Melania shared in Trump Tower!

Melania and the family are being held hostage. Trump's goons are keeping her away from cameras, microphones, and reporters.

This is so Trump's Chumps and their propaganda outlets will have time to convince themselves committing adultery is harmless.

"Melania who?"

saw the entire interview ... took her in the back door of Trump Tower, gave her the grand tour, showed her around in Melanias room, yada yada yada ---

if I was Melania, I'd get Barron and the keys to all of Goldilocks country clubs and tell him to LIVE THERE AND shove that tower up his fat ass
Yeah. How is Melania ever going to visit Trump Tower again without picturing her septuagenarian pig of a husband banging the Playboy bimbo in their bed?

IMO, shes just there until the public kicks Trumps to the curb in 2020.. then she fuk$$ him for everything she can .. IF his sat ass doesnt stroke out before then ..
I can't even imagine the stress level in the Trump family today.

G don't like infidelity.
I especially don't like hypocrisy.
The Trumpkins you mean? Trump is just plain lying, not being hypocritical, is he?
Oh, he is most certainly a hypocrite. Remember how he kept bashing the Clinton's during the campaign for Bill's infidelities?

While he was doing that, he was literally simultaneously buying the silence of his own mistresses.
while probably paying some of Clinton's accusers to be at the debate.
The Dems should line up trump's accusers at the next debate; the line will go on for miles and miles and miles...

Former Playboy model gives emotional account of alleged affair with Trump, apologizes to Melania

Slimiest. Swamp. Ever.

The Playboy babe wanted to be the fourth Mrs. Trump. She actually thought she could get the pig she was committing adultery with to make her Number Four!

They had sex all over Trump's properties around the country. She even humped the guy in the same bed he and Melania shared in Trump Tower!

Melania and the family are being held hostage. Trump's goons are keeping her away from cameras, microphones, and reporters.

This is so Trump's Chumps and their propaganda outlets will have time to convince themselves committing adultery is harmless.

"Melania who?"

saw the entire interview ... took her in the back door of Trump Tower, gave her the grand tour, showed her around in Melanias room, yada yada yada ---

if I was Melania, I'd get Barron and the keys to all of Goldilocks country clubs and tell him to LIVE THERE AND shove that tower up his fat ass
Yeah. How is Melania ever going to visit Trump Tower again without picturing her septuagenarian pig of a husband banging the Playboy bimbo in their bed?

IMO, shes just there until the public kicks Trumps to the curb in 2020.. then she fuk$$ him for everything she can .. IF his sat ass doesnt stroke out before then ..

I imagine they're gathered around a statue of Norman Vincent Peale praying for self-delusionary fortitude.

G don't like infidelity.
I especially don't like hypocrisy.
The Trumpkins you mean? Trump is just plain lying, not being hypocritical, is he?
Oh, he is most certainly a hypocrite. Remember how he kept bashing the Clinton's during the campaign for Bill's infidelities?

While he was doing that, he was literally simultaneously buying the silence of his own mistresses.
while probably paying some of Clinton's accusers to be at the debate.
The Dems should line up trump's accusers at the next debate; the line will go on for miles and miles and miles...

I still say, when there's a Rump speech, put up a video screen behind the camera so that he's looking straight at it, and show Stormy Daniels movies on it.

I bet he'd have one of two reactions -- either:

giphy.gif
or
5m8qo-agenda-trump-4.gif

Last edited:
Trump getting pissed on by Russian hookers is becoming less and less outside the realm of possibility.

It would explain why he can never say a cross word about Putin.
When the Russian spokesman told Trump to "sleep on it" (about congratulating Putin) it may have been a reminder, not just a mild threat. Don't you think?

evangelical.jpg

What have we learned today, children?

children.jpg

It's okay to cheat on your spouse a buncha times "because Clinton"!

evangelical.jpg

Well done, children! Amen! Praise Jesus! Now let's bash homos for offending our Christian values.

Who ever said Donald Trump was an example of good family life?

Straw man.

That's all the poor lickspittles can do. Blubber, "B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!" :lol:

Their morals are in the gutter, chained to Trump.

Sad.
Clinton WAS president, screwing a subordinate.
Trump was a businessman screwing a willing adult.
You cant see the difference can you?

That's all the poor lickspittles can do. Blubber, "B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!" :lol:

Sad.
See?

I told you guys they were hiding Melania and the rest of the family long enough for tards like this to convince themselves adultery is harmless.

TA-DAAAAAAA!

Slimiest. Swamp. Ever.

"Melania who?"

you can bet the Fam wasnt on the couch under a blanket eating popcorn watching the interview on the big screen ..

:abgg2q.jpg:

Breaking: Bill Clinton say's Trump's sex life is irrelevant to being POTUS.
Typical pathetic response from a trump bootlicker.

But, but, but, but Bill...

You people said the POTUS sex life was irrelevant, okay fine its irrelevant. You just don't like it that I rubbed your noses in the rotted festering stench of your double standards and hypocrisy.
I have never said Clinton's sex life was irrelevant. Nice try.

In fact, I have consistently said that if a man can't keep his sacred vows to his wife, I would never trust him to keep his vows to the voters.

And Trump sure has fucked over his voters, too. How that cheap TrumpCare working for ya?

Try again, hypocrite.

Here is the thing and Trump has been a cheater all his adult life. He cheated on Ivana and Marla, so why not Melania?

Also it has been known ( at least for me ) the King of Tabloids ( Donald Trump ) is a skirt chaser and would not pass up a sexy and attractive woman ever.

Now do I believe this should be the reason to impeach him because of his past?

Nope, but I did not vote for him and will be happy when 2020 come so America can either say they want four more years of Tabloid life or move on and find someone more suited for the job...

Oh, Him and Bill were friendly, so ya know Birds of the same damn feather flock together!

You people said the POTUS sex life was irrelevant, okay fine its irrelevant. You just don't like it that I rubbed your noses in the rotted festering stench of your double standards and hypocrisy.

In fact, I have consistently said that if a man can't keep his sacred vows to his wife, I would never trust him to keep his vows to the voters.

And Trump sure has fucked over his voters, too. How that cheap TrumpCare working for ya?

Try again, hypocrite.

Here is the thing and Trump has been a cheater all his adult life. He cheated on Ivana and Marla, so why not Melania?

Also it has been known ( at least for me ) the King of Tabloids ( Donald Trump ) is a skirt chaser and would not pass up a sexy and attractive woman ever.

Nope, but I did not vote for him and will be happy when 2020 come so America can either say they want four more years of Tabloid life or move on and find someone more suited for the job...

Oh, Him and Bill were friendly, so ya know Birds of the same damn feather flock together!
It is possible his payoffs to his mistresses may have violated campaign finance laws.

That opens him up to being questioned about it, and since Trump is a pathological liar who lies even when he doesn't have to, he's going to end up impeached.

His lawyers better fight tooth and nail to prevent him from ever being depositioned.

Sad.
See?

I told you guys they were hiding Melania and the rest of the family long enough for tards like this to convince themselves adultery is harmless.

TA-DAAAAAAA!
How old are you?
8 or 9?
Both of them committed adultery you fool.
Trump did it with a Pro, and Clinton abused a minor.
Stop attempting to put words in my mouth self centered a$$hole.

Try again, hypocrite.

It is possible his payoffs to his mistresses may have violated campaign finance laws.

That opens him up to being questioned about it, and since Trump is a pathological liar who lies even when he doesn't have to, he's going to end up impeached.

His lawyers better fight tooth and nail to prevent him from ever being depositioned.

That is why they ( his lawyers ) are paid the big money.

Get him under oath and get him to lie and then let cross that bridge.

Personally I believe he will be here in 2020 unless his heart gives out or Melania just goes nutter on him.

One thing is for sure Melania will be ex-wife number three once Donald leave the oval office...

Sad.
See?

TA-DAAAAAAA!
How old are you?
8 or 9?
Both of them committed adultery you fool.
Trump did it with a Pro, and Clinton abused a minor.
Stop attempting to put words in my mouth self centered a$$hole.
If you had any morals, you would stop defending Trump immediately.

But your morals are in the gutter, chained to Trump.

You didn't rub my nose in anything, you pathetic bootlicker. I never said "the POTUS sex life was irrelevant".

Oh please your act is not fooling anyone you hack. :eusa_hand:
Okay asshole, point out in a post of mine where I stated, "the POTUS sex life was irrelevant". I'll be waiting.

You act like I haven't read your other posts over the past few years here talk to the hand fool :eusa_hand:

Try again, hypocrite.

And Bill's payoffs that occurred while he was POTUS? Crickets right here let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back