McDougal Spills The Beans

Clinton didnt take a Playboy Bunny around with him everywhere he went giving her personal tours of his CC's and personal home.

but hell. if Clinton did it, it's ok if Trump did it.

(what a piss poor argument)

Typical pathetic response from a trump bootlicker.

But, but, but, but Bill...

You people said the POTUS sex life was irrelevant, okay fine its irrelevant. You just don't like it that I rubbed your noses in the rotted festering stench of your double standards and hypocrisy.
You didn't rub my nose in anything, you pathetic bootlicker. I never said "the POTUS sex life was irrelevant".

Oh please your act is not fooling anyone you hack. :eusa_hand:
Okay asshole, point out in a post of mine where I stated, "the POTUS sex life was irrelevant". I'll be waiting.

You act like I haven't read your other posts over the past few years here talk to the hand fool :eusa_hand:
So in other words, you can't find a post of mine anywhere in which I stated, "the POTUS sex life was irrelevant". That's all you had to type.

You people said the POTUS sex life was irrelevant, okay fine its irrelevant. You just don't like it that I rubbed your noses in the rotted festering stench of your double standards and hypocrisy.
You didn't rub my nose in anything, you pathetic bootlicker. I never said "the POTUS sex life was irrelevant".

Okay asshole, point out in a post of mine where I stated, "the POTUS sex life was irrelevant". I'll be waiting.

You act like I haven't read your other posts over the past few years here talk to the hand fool :eusa_hand:
So in other words, you can't find a post of mine anywhere in which I stated, "the POTUS sex life was irrelevant". That's all you had to type.

You just don't matter, nothing personal but you are not worth my time. Even among the local liberals you don't rate, its a gift that I post this response.

You just don't matter, nothing personal but you are not worth my time. Even among the local liberals you don't rate, its a gift that I post this response.
Then why are you replying to all of my posts, tard boy?

Then why are you replying to all of my posts, tard boy?

I'm feeling generous.

So basically another she said he said moving on.
Nope. This is not going to go away no matter how many times you click your heels together, Dorothy.
Don’t care sparky I stopped caring about sex scandals after Bill Clinton so you and the rest of the loons can keep pretending you care if you wish a candidate could have had a three way with a transgender and goat I don’t give dam.

evangelical.jpg

What have we learned today, children?

children.jpg

It's okay to cheat on your spouse a buncha times "because Clinton"!

evangelical.jpg

Well done, children! Amen! Praise Jesus! Now let's bash homos for offending our Christian values.

Who ever said Donald Trump was an example of good family life?

Straw man.
In Donald Trump, Evangelicals Have Found Their President

NY Times, thanks for proving my point....

So basically another she said he said moving on.
Nope. This is not going to go away no matter how many times you click your heels together, Dorothy.
Don’t care sparky I stopped caring about sex scandals after Bill Clinton so you and the rest of the loons can keep pretending you care if you wish a candidate could have had a three way with a transgender and goat I don’t give dam.
Well thanks for bumping the topic you don't care about....TWICE.

evangelical.jpg

children.jpg

evangelical.jpg

Well done, children! Amen! Praise Jesus! Now let's bash homos for offending our Christian values.

The religious right can never live Trump down!

DY6tt9GW0AAfmKS.jpg

evangelical.jpg

children.jpg

evangelical.jpg

Straw man.

Um...retard?

The author is David Brody, the host of “Faith Nation” on the Christian Broadcasting Network.

You poor bastard. You are so hostage to your programmed reflexes. Your propagandists have trained you well! :lol:

Since Trump's friend who owns the National Enquirer paid for McDougal's story so he could kill it for Trump, I wonder what nasty attacks on McDougal we can expect to see at the checkout counter in the coming weeks.

evangelical.jpg

children.jpg

evangelical.jpg

Straw man.

Um...retard?

The author is David Brody, the host of “Faith Nation” on the Christian Broadcasting Network.

You poor bastard. You are so hostage to your programmed reflexes. Your propagandists have trained you well! :lol:

Never heard of him, and could care less what show he hosts.

Seems funny a queer Putin worshipper like yourself would follow an evangelical so closely.

Forum List

Back