McDougal Spills The Beans

Breaking: Bill Clinton say's Trump's sex life is irrelevant to being POTUS.
Typical pathetic response from a trump bootlicker.

But, but, but, but Bill...

You people said the POTUS sex life was irrelevant, okay fine its irrelevant. You just don't like it that I rubbed your noses in the rotted festering stench of your double standards and hypocrisy.
You didn't rub my nose in anything, you pathetic bootlicker. I never said "the POTUS sex life was irrelevant".

G don't like infidelity.
I especially don't like hypocrisy.
The Trumpkins you mean? Trump is just plain lying, not being hypocritical, is he?
Oh, he is most certainly a hypocrite. Remember how he kept bashing the Clinton's during the campaign for Bill's infidelities?

While he was doing that, he was literally simultaneously buying the silence of his own mistresses.

That's all the poor lickspittles can do. Blubber, "B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!" :lol:

Their morals are in the gutter, chained to Trump.

Sad.

You people said it doesn't matter, so what's your problem with Trump?

Clinton should have been censured, instead the GOP set the precedent that lying about something as meaningless as a blowjob is an impeachable offense.

I'm waiting for the Summer Zervos deposition where Trump is going to be asked about quite a few topics and one single lie and well, I guess we have to impeach him.

Somewhere there is a giant switch Dem's and the liberal media pull back and forth depending on whether there's a Dem or Rep in the White House.

Former Playboy model gives emotional account of alleged affair with Trump, apologizes to Melania

Slimiest. Swamp. Ever.

The Playboy babe wanted to be the fourth Mrs. Trump. She actually thought she could get the pig she was committing adultery with to make her Number Four!

Hey, it had worked for Marla Maples already.
"John Miller" told us that. And "John Barron" confirmed it. That sounds like two different guys to me.

In fact thousands of people dancing on rooftops told us the same thing. More people dancing on rooftops than anybody since Reagan.

You people said the POTUS sex life was irrelevant, okay fine its irrelevant. You just don't like it that I rubbed your noses in the rotted festering stench of your double standards and hypocrisy.
You didn't rub my nose in anything, you pathetic bootlicker. I never said "the POTUS sex life was irrelevant".

Oh please your act is not fooling anyone you hack. :eusa_hand:

Oh please your act is not fooling anyone you hack. :eusa_hand:
Okay asshole, point out in a post of mine where I stated, "the POTUS sex life was irrelevant". I'll be waiting.

trump_clintons.jpg

And I'm going to cheat on this wife, too!

Former Playboy model gives emotional account of alleged affair with Trump, apologizes to Melania

Slimiest. Swamp. Ever.

The Playboy babe wanted to be the fourth Mrs. Trump. She actually thought she could get the pig she was committing adultery with to make her Number Four!

They had sex all over Trump's properties around the country. She even humped the guy in the same bed he and Melania shared in Trump Tower!

Melania and the family are being held hostage. Trump's goons are keeping her away from cameras, microphones, and reporters.

This is so Trump's Chumps and their propaganda outlets will have time to convince themselves committing adultery is harmless.

"Melania who?"

saw the entire interview ... took her in the back door of Trump Tower, gave her the grand tour, showed her around in Melanias room, yada yada yada ---

if I was Melania, I'd get Barron and the keys to all of Goldilocks country clubs and tell him to LIVE THERE AND shove that tower up his fat ass

The Playboy tramp is really stupid. She was humping Trump in his third wife's bed, and thought she should be wife number four.

Mind boggling.

Tomorrows Headline Today (Pogo Predicts):

Rump sends tweet at 3:42 AM:

"Just found out that Karen McDougal tappped my wires! We should have a covfefe revolution! Sad.
Also her Playboy centerfold got low ratings. She was bleeding badly from an airbrush"

Slimiest. Swamp. Ever.

They had sex all over Trump's properties around the country. She even humped the guy in the same bed he and Melania shared in Trump Tower!

Melania and the family are being held hostage. Trump's goons are keeping her away from cameras, microphones, and reporters.

This is so Trump's Chumps and their propaganda outlets will have time to convince themselves committing adultery is harmless.

"Melania who?"

saw the entire interview ... took her in the back door of Trump Tower, gave her the grand tour, showed her around in Melanias room, yada yada yada ---

if I was Melania, I'd get Barron and the keys to all of Goldilocks country clubs and tell him to LIVE THERE AND shove that tower up his fat ass
Yeah. How is Melania ever going to visit Trump Tower again without picturing her septuagenarian pig of a husband banging the Playboy bimbo in their bed?

The Playboy tramp is really stupid. She was humping Trump in his third wife's bed, and thought she should be wife number four.

Mind boggling.

Well, stupid or not if one wants to be Trump's wife I think that is pretty much how you would go about it.

I smell the acrid smell of a pre-nup going up in flames.

Mind boggling.

Well, stupid or not if one wants to be Trump's wife I think that is pretty much how you would go about it.
And she would get exactly what she deserves.

Slimiest. Swamp. Ever.

"Melania who?"

Yeah. How is Melania ever going to visit Trump Tower again without picturing her septuagenarian pig of a husband banging the Playboy bimbo in their bed?

That image is actually the cover of the latest Fake Time Magazine. It's on the walls.

G don't like infidelity.
I especially don't like hypocrisy.
The Trumpkins you mean? Trump is just plain lying, not being hypocritical, is he?
Oh, he is most certainly a hypocrite. Remember how he kept bashing the Clinton's during the campaign for Bill's infidelities?

While he was doing that, he was literally simultaneously buying the silence of his own mistresses.
while probably paying some of Clinton's accusers to be at the debate.

Trump getting pissed on by Russian hookers is becoming less and less outside the realm of possibility.

It would explain why he can never say a cross word about Putin.

Slimiest. Swamp. Ever.

"Melania who?"

IMO, shes just there until the public kicks Trumps to the curb in 2020.. then she fuk$$ him for everything she can .. IF his sat ass doesnt stroke out before then ..

Trump getting pissed on by Russian hookers is becoming less and less outside the realm of possibility.

It would explain why he can never say a cross word about Putin.

It's almost coming down to just finding the damn tape.

Forum List

Back