McDougal Spills The Beans

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Former Playboy model gives emotional account of alleged affair with Trump, apologizes to Melania

Slimiest. Swamp. Ever.

The Playboy babe wanted to be the fourth Mrs. Trump. She actually thought she could get the pig she was committing adultery with to make her Number Four!

They had sex all over Trump's properties around the country. She even humped the guy in the same bed he and Melania shared in Trump Tower!

Melania and the family are being held hostage. Trump's goons are keeping her away from cameras, microphones, and reporters.

This is so Trump's Chumps and their propaganda outlets will have time to convince themselves committing adultery is harmless.

"Melania who?"

Trump did not use protection when he cheated on Melania.

Barron was barely hatched when Trump went looking for pussy to grab.

That's all the poor lickspittles can do. Blubber, "B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!" :lol:

Their morals are in the gutter, chained to Trump.

Sad.

The Playboy babe wanted to be the fourth Mrs. Trump. She actually thought she could get the pig she was committing adultery with to make her Number Four!
Well, that is his modus operandi.

With BJ Clinton it was drag a $20 around a trailer park; with Trump it's drag a billionaire through the Miss Universe Pageant

evangelical.jpg

What have we learned today, children?

children.jpg

It's okay to cheat on your spouse a buncha times "because Clinton"!

evangelical.jpg

Well done, children! Amen! Praise Jesus! Now let's bash homos for offending our Christian values.

It's okay to commit adultery "because Clinton".

I guess that means it's okay if Trump bans assault weapons, too!

Breaking: Bill Clinton say's Trump's sex life is irrelevant to being POTUS.
Typical pathetic response from a trump bootlicker.

But, but, but, but Bill...

You people said the POTUS sex life was irrelevant, okay fine its irrelevant. You just don't like it that I rubbed your noses in the rotted festering stench of your double standards and hypocrisy.

Trump did not use protection when he cheated on Melania.

Barron was barely hatched when Trump went looking for pussy to grab.
Good thing Trump isn't a peter puffer like Obama huh? I'm sure any number of whore can be found to tell a story about Trump, True or not.

Breaking: Bill Clinton say's Trump's sex life is irrelevant to being POTUS.
Typical pathetic response from a trump bootlicker.

But, but, but, but Bill...

You people said the POTUS sex life was irrelevant, okay fine its irrelevant. You just don't like it that I rubbed your noses in the rotted festering stench of your double standards and hypocrisy.
I have never said Clinton's sex life was irrelevant. Nice try.

In fact, I have consistently said that if a man can't keep his sacred vows to his wife, I would never trust him to keep his vows to the voters.

And Trump sure has fucked over his voters, too. How that cheap TrumpCare working for ya?

Try again, hypocrite.

Forum List

Back