Senate Honor Roll for Opposing Omnibus

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Remember these honored names:

Sen.s Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Mike Lee (R-Utah), Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), John Kennedy (R-La.), Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), David Perdue (R-Ga.), Mike Barasso (R-Wy.), Bill Cassidy (R-La.), Mike Crapo (R-Id.), Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), Mike Enzi (R-Wy.), Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), Deb Fischer (R-Neb.), Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), James Lankford (R-Okla.), James Risch (R-Idaho), EVEN JEFF FLAKE (R-Ariz.) voted against it.

Meanwhile, Republican sellouts who should be tarred and feathered:

Sen.s: Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), John Boozman (R-Ark.), Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.V.), Thad Cochran (R-Miss.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), John Cornyn (R-Texas), Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), Dean Heller (R-Nev.), John Hoeven (R-N.D.), Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.), Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Jerry Moran (R-Kan.), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Rob Portman (R-Ohio), Pat Roberts (R-Kan.), Mike Rounds (R-S.D.), Tim Scott (R-S.C.), Richard Shelby (R-Ala.), John Thune (R-S.D.), Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), Todd Young (R-Ind.).

Sen.s Rand Paul (R-Ky.), Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Mike Lee (R-Utah), Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), John Kennedy (R-La.), Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), David Perdue (R-Ga.), Mike Barasso (R-Wy.), Bill Cassidy (R-La.), Mike Crapo (R-Id.), Joni Ernst (R-Iowa), Cory Gardner (R-Colo.), Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska), Steve Daines (R-Mont.), Mike Enzi (R-Wy.), Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), Deb Fischer (R-Neb.), Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), James Lankford (R-Okla.), James Risch (R-Idaho), EVEN JEFF FLAKE (R-Ariz.) voted against it.

Sen.s: Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), Roy Blunt (R-Mo.), John Boozman (R-Ark.), Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.V.), Thad Cochran (R-Miss.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), John Cornyn (R-Texas), Orrin Hatch (R-Utah), Dean Heller (R-Nev.), John Hoeven (R-N.D.), Jim Inhofe (R-Okla.), Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.), Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Jerry Moran (R-Kan.), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Rob Portman (R-Ohio), Pat Roberts (R-Kan.), Mike Rounds (R-S.D.), Tim Scott (R-S.C.), Richard Shelby (R-Ala.), John Thune (R-S.D.), Roger Wicker (R-Miss.), Todd Young (R-Ind.).
Don’t forget to tar and feather Weak Donald who will sign instead of veto :thup:

Don’t forget to tar and feather Weak Donald who will sign instead of veto :thup:
Seems like yesterday you lefties were all concerned about deficit spending.
Now you cheer it.
You stand for nothing but hate and division.

Now you cheer it.

seems like the first day Trump took office RW's totally forgot about the national debt, and have kissed Trumps butt for adding $1.5 Trillion $$$ on its bottom line ..

Now you cheer it.
I just told you to tar and feather Trump for signing this, you inbred shit

Now you cheer it.
Where's your list of Democrats opposing the deficit spending budget?
Oh yeah, you don't care about the deficit.
You inbred little shit.

Now you cheer it.
You inbred little shit.
They blocked the wall and saved a lot of programs. I'm pretty happy with what they managed to do in a government that's completely in the grips of Trump and the GOP.

Now you cheer it.
You inbred little shit.
They blocked the wall and saved a lot of programs. I'm pretty happy with what they managed to do in a government that's completely in the grips of Trump and the GOP.
Justifying a mega spending budget, how Deep State of you.

Now you cheer it.
You inbred little shit.
Trump defended his signing. Is he part of the deep state now? :rofl:

Now you cheer it.
You inbred little shit.
I just blasted half the Republican Senators, moron.

You applaud everyone for the spending, including Trump. :aargh:

Now you cheer it.

seems like the first day Trump took office RW's totally forgot about the national debt, and have kissed Trumps butt for adding $1.5 Trillion $$$ on its bottom line ..
I always chuckle when a liberal complains about spending.

They never do it when they are in the majority and control the WH.

You inbred little shit.

I applaud Trump looking like a fool again. It makes it more difficult for him to pursue his evil.

You inbred little shit.

I applaud Trump looking like a fool again. It makes it more difficult for him to pursue his evil.
You applaud deficit spending.

Deficit spending? But that massive tax cut for the wealthiest and corporations is going to easily pay for everything! Best idea ever!

Now you cheer it.

Yep, they're the best Putin puppets money can buy.

Deficit spending? But that massive tax cut for the wealthiest and corporations is going to easily pay for everything! Best idea ever!
Spending is spending, dumbass. Do you go to your boss and demand a raise because you spend more than you take in, shitforbrains?

Spending is spending, dumbass. Do you go to your boss and demand a raise because you spend more than you take in, shitforbrains?
Don’t worry, buddy. Democrats will pick up the GOP’s mess once they’re back in power like always :itsok:

Forum List

Back