McCain picks Sarah Palin

According to what I've been reading, Palin stood up against some fierce opponents in her debates for governor. They were said to be "attack dog style debaters" much like Biden, and she apparently "fileted" them.

Also, with Biden's tendency to go for the jugular, it will backfire on him to do so to a woman, much like he did when he attacked Clinton's personal life.

I'm still skeptical about her experience, but I like this woman. She's definitely got a future in the Republican party.
post those debates

Bad, bad pick. Biden is gonna eat her alive at the debate.

I give you ten to one odds biden does no such thing. This woman is on the ball, and is NOT about to be upstaged by some warmed over, good ole boy, Washington, liberal insider, like biden.

She'll shred Biden, and she'll look pretty doing it.

This is genius on McCain's part, and it seals the election. Sorry, dems. What a shame for you. Better start saving for therapy...and maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to put some money aside for buying votes and digging up those dead voters while you're at it.

Maybe if you promise immunity to all felons and illegal drug traffikers for their votes, you can still pull it off....

I give you ten to one odds biden does no such thing. This woman is on the ball, and is NOT about to be upstaged by some warmed over, good ole boy, Washington, liberal insider, like biden.

I think Biden's attack dog style is going to hurt him against Palin, especially with women voters. Biden will either have to back off, or take the risk. Plus, she's a tough cookie, she's going to fight back against him, which will score double points with women.

sabine5.jpg

Manifold hates women, that's why he doesn't like her. He didn't like Colin Powell, either...so he's a racist as well.

Here's what's interesting:

After McCain wins, I really see 2012 being Palin versus Clinton. I don't think McCain will run for a second term, because I see Palin as the future of the Republican party.

Depending on how the next four years ago, I'd have tough time choosing between Palin and Clinton.

After McCain wins, I really see 2012 being Palin versus Clinton. I don't think McCain will run for a second term, because I see Palin as the future of the Republican party.

Depending on how the next four years ago, I'd have tough time choosing between Palin and Clinton.

Then you truly are an idiot! :lol:

a lot of conjecture going on here. how about instead of saying this will bring in the disgruntled hillary supporters, we wait and see where they actually go. and the arguing over the future debates, why not wait and see how they go?

wow, didnt take long for her to go from an unknown to the president in 4 1/2 years

a lot of conjecture going on here. how about instead of saying this will bring in the disgruntled hillary supporters, we wait and see where they actually go. and the arguing over the future debates, why not wait and see how they go?

Quick! Someone send a link to this site to McCain! :lol: lol

No offense, but conjecture is one of the purposes of these message boards.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back