McCain picks Sarah Palin

You all are acting like the position of VP has no effect on the outcome of the election.

McCain just put a woman who has little or no experience in government a heart beat away from being the leader of the free world. Now the Republicians can spin this as being a smart move but behind the doors you know they are cussing his ass for making such an obviously desparate choice.

The Dems fired a shot across their bough last night with Obama's speech and McCain just blinked.

More like fired a BB... his speech was hate-filled rhetoric.. full of fabrications, fear mongering, class warfare rallying cries, and zero feasible solutions...

The Obamabots will be riled up, but they were riled up anyway... it did nothing positive in any way to convince open minded undecideds with any reasonable arguments or solutions or reasonable plans

If she stinks up the debate with Biden this might be a disaster for McCain. But I still think people will be voting for Obama or McCain, not the second place people on the tickets

Like I posted early, apparently she's already stood against the likes of Biden in debates, and tore them to shreds. I'm gonna have to find some videos of it.

Her son is deploying to Iraq on Sept 11? Oh brother, how did they fix that date? Talk about using tragedy for political gain. She is pure scum. I was really giving her the benefit of the doubt but that is just too sickening

Her son is deploying to Iraq on Sept 11? Oh brother, how did they fix that date? Talk about using tragedy for political gain. She is pure scum. I was really giving her the benefit of the doubt but that is just too sickening

He ENLISTED on September 11, 2007.

I have no news of his deployment date.

Last edited:

He ENLISTED on September 11, 2007.

I have no news of his deployment date.

She just vomited out that boast about sending her boy away on that date. I hope someone looks into and finds out how they arrainged that to happen. Just disgusting!

Normally, this is the part of the thread where I chime in; "I'd hit it". But not in this case. She's pro-life, and I make all my tricks get abortions after we do that dance.

Nice how you folks minimize and joke about unborn human life.

This lady has great credentials! Might make note that her and her husband have a Downs Syndrome child that you would have summarily dropped in metal pail in an abortion clinic.

Wow, she's a pretty strong speaker, and she's not a reading a teleprompter. I think she's going to give Biden a tough time in debates.

Trust me, Palin is a LOT more compelling to women than Ferraro was. Palin is a mother of five, once a stay-at-home mom, now turned groundbreaking governor of what appears to have been a very corrupt state before she came along.

agreed.....

Forum List

Back