McCain picks Sarah Palin

a lot of conjecture going on here. how about instead of saying this will bring in the disgruntled hillary supporters, we wait and see where they actually go. and the arguing over the future debates, why not wait and see how they go?

Because McCain picking Palin was a brilliant move. It's shock things up and caused quite a bit of excitement so far, and when people are excited about something, they like to talk about it.

Because McCain picking Palin was a brilliant move. It's shock things up and caused quite a bit of excitement so far, and when people are excited about something, they like to talk about it.

This is not a good pick for the GOP. If something happens to McCain, god forbid, then we would have this rookie running the free world? Someone unable to steer the ship? I don’t think so. She makes barrack look like a seasoned veteran. At first it seemed like a smart move, but this girl has no clue what she is doing. This is like when Bush tried to appoint Harriet Meirs to the Supreme Court. She was never a judge!!!

This totally takes away the argument that Barrack isn’t ready or that john mccain will surround himself with experience. Remember, John doesn’t know that much about the economy?

And not only did she have her ex brother in law fired, she tampered with the investigation into her abuse of power. This is ongoing. She asked the attorney general to investigate first. Some would call that tampering with witnesses or investigation. She is not clean. Yes you will win some women voters over with this pick, but Condi Rice would have been a better pick.

Better luck in 2012.

can you show me how it shook things up? it has made you excited, but i dont see evidence being presented of it making a huge difference.

truth. and thats why i got a problem with :)

anyone can make a stupid statement. it takes some intelligence to show it to be viable
Very true, I've been trying to get an intelligence statement out of jsanders for months now.:D

btw, this is one bitter Hillary supporter that says McCain can KMA.:eusa_angel:

Very true, I've been trying to get an intelligence statement out of jsanders for months now.:D

btw, this is one bitter Hillary supporter that says McCain can KMA.:eusa_angel:

you mean you arent gonna vote for the woman?!?!

you arent following the "shakeup!!"

WHY DOES EVERYONE ACT LIKE SHE WOULDNT HAVE ADVISORS. I highly doubt that if she had to take over as president the world would crumble. After all we survived 8 years of the clinton administration

This is not a good pick for the GOP. If something happens to McCain, god forbid, then we would have this rookie running the free world?

From a lot of what I've read, people wanted to run her in 2012 anyway.

Someone unable to steer the ship? I don’t think so. She makes barrack look like a seasoned veteran.

Palin is leader of the state of Alaska. The responsibility rests on her shoulders. Obama is just one of many people who make decisions in the Senate. She has as much Presidential experience in that role as Obama has in his role.

I agree that she is inexperienced. But remember, it's not "inexperience" it's "fresh new ideas." Eh?

At first it seemed like a smart move, but this girl has no clue what she is doing. This is like when Bush tried to appoint Harriet Meirs to the Supreme Court. She was never a judge!!!

This is not like that. There are few qualifies for VP, and Palin meets them all.

This totally takes away the argument that Barrack isn’t ready or that john mccain will surround himself with experience. Remember, John doesn’t know that much about the economy?

Palin is an economical mastermind. Just look at what she's done with the Alaskan budget.

Better luck in 2012.

Back at ya.

Forum List

Back