McCain picks Sarah Palin

My mom is a mother of 5 and it takes an incredibly strong woman to be the mother of one yet alone 5 children. I doubt Biden will be able to crush her in any debate.

This lady growing up would get up at 3 A.M. in the morning and go moose hunting with her dad.

She's an NRA member in good standing, likes to go deep sea fishing,

She's been a whistle blower in her own party.......Going after those with unethical methods.

She's less a polician and more what I'd call "Jane Doe"......the People's Woman.

As for experience.........B.O. No notable legislations, before that hung out with one of the big time Weathermen Underground founders, also sat like a Pavlovian Dog under the wise spiritual counsel of Rev. Wright.

His birth records are still not opened to see if B.O. is actually a natural born U.S. citizen. Why can't his birth records be opened. Arnold S., governor of Calif. can't run for Pres......as he's not a natural born citizen of the U.S..

Is B.O. possibly Kenyan born? If not.......then why are we not able to have his birth records. Are we waiting for someone to covertly change them and "Wa La!" they are presented to the press, and Cnn, and Cnbc have a frenzied party?

Last edited:
McCain picks Brittney Spears as his runningmate :badgrin:

What an ignorant, biased, comment!

Why don't you read up on this woman's credentials......instead of showing your bias with a knee-jerk reaction without finding out about her.

If you look into her background, you'll find that she's very experienced in political ways, and is very ethical, and has been a governor which is akin which has many of the same or similar job duties as the President, only on a smaller scale.

I'm really excited about the VP debates. I can't wait to see her drill Biden about his comments on Obama:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV14xqelWxY]YouTube - McCain Ad: Biden on Mccain[/ame]

why do you say that??

btw, kinda brilliant that now the obama bots will be arguing about inexperience! :rofl:

Exactly! Biden is going to try to drill her on inexperience, and she's going to use the comments from the video I posted above to counterattack.

She seems pretty fierce.

What an ignorant, biased, comment!

Why don't you read up on this woman's credentials......instead of showing your bias with a knee-jerk reaction without finding out about her.

If you look into her background, you'll find that she's very experienced in political ways, and is very ethical, and has been a governor which is akin which has many of the same or similar job duties as the President, only on a smaller scale.

Desperation---the Dems just took one helluva body shot---they gotta go strategize for awhile do they got people liek OJ up there as filler saying dumb shit. :lol:

[YOUTUBE] TXfiOSCfY44 [/YOUTUBE]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXfiOSCfY44]YouTube - Sarah Palin - Perspective[/ame]

I dunno.. i think this choice is a smooth move for mccain. She'll snag the bitter vagina vote.. thats for damn sure.

bravo, mccain. bravo.

Anyone who doesn't want Sarah Palin doesn't want her because she's a woman, the woman-hating pigs.

You'd think the lefties would love her:

"Palin's tenure is noted for her independence from big oil companies, while still promoting resource development.[11][13] Palin has announced plans to create a new sub-cabinet group of advisors, to address climate change and reduce greenhouse gas emissions within Alaska.[16]

Shortly after taking office, Palin rescinded thirty-five appointments made by Murkowski in the last hours of his administration, including the appointment by Murkowski of his former chief of staff Jim Clark to the Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority.[17][18] Clark later pled guilty to conspiring with a defunct oil-field-services company to channel money into Frank Murkowski's re-election campaign.[19]

In March 2007, Palin presented the Alaska Gasline Inducement Act (AGIA) as the new legal vehicle for building a natural gas pipeline from the state's North Slope.[20] Only one legislator, Representative Ralph Samuels, voted against the measure,[21] and in June Palin signed it into law.[22][23] On January 5, 2008, Palin announced that a Canadian company, TransCanada Corp., was the sole AGIA-compliant applicant.[24][25] In August, 2008 Palin signed a bill into law giving the state of Alaska authority to award TransCanada Pipelines a license to build and operate the $26-billion-dollar pipeline to ship natural gas from the North Slope to the Lower 48, through Canada. [26]

In response to high oil and gas prices, and in response to the resulting state government budget surplus, Palin proposed giving Alaskans $100-a-month energy debit cards. She also proposed providing grants to electrical utilities so that they would reduce customers' rates.[27] She subsequently dropped the debit card proposal, and in its place she proposed to send Alaskans $1,200 directly and eliminate the gas tax.[28][29]"

And anyone who wants to call Alaska a "back water" state is a bigoted moron who clearly has no concept of the incredibly complicated issues that state deals with...including international issues.

Add to this she's a person who supports financial reforms, and has in the past included in her budgeting strategy (which was then acted on) a pay cut for herself.

The haters are writhing in agony right now because all the Hillary supporters are going to flock to this woman.

Forum List

Back