McCain Gains 4 in Gallup

Can you imagine what would happen if Obama actually took questions from real people instead of only working off a teleprompter?

Where was Obama when all the over top attacks were happening to Palin (see Michelle Malkin's blog today)?

Your man is a coward and a hypocrite.

I believe Obama took questions at the last debate didn't he? he did pretty damn good considering most people thought he won that debate.

umm I believe you must live in a cave paperboy.

Obama came out immediately when the attacks on Palin and her family started and said it should be off limits and if ANYONE on his staff were caught doing it they would be fired.

Unless you consider questioning Palin's qualifications as attacks... which is probably what you mean

Can you imagine what would happen if Obama actually took questions from real people instead of only working off a teleprompter?

Where was Obama when all the over top attacks were happening to Palin (see Michelle Malkin's blog today)?

Your man is a coward and a hypocrite.

honey, i wouldn't believe anything michelle malkin said if her tongue were notarized. talk about liars and hypocrites...

I think it's disgusting that mccain allowed palin to act as karl rove's water carrier.

and, luckily, it looks like the majority of americans are pretty sick to their stomachs over it, too... given the results in polling info.

cheers... and do keep trying to spread the spam and keep the good ole "base" fired up!

bummer you have to make stuff up and obfuscate to do it.

woooo hooooo!

you really are a dumbass aren't you?

he was telling a young man who stood up and said he was expecting his first child in April and he was AFRAID of an Obama presidency. McCain said Obama is a decent man and you don't need to be scared of an Obama presidency. watch the videos before you make yourself look even more stupid.

The woman who called Obama an Arab he said "no he's not" and then said he's a decent family man.

McCain's ad does say that Obama's policies are too risky for America but these people aren't talking about his policies they are talking about the man himself and that is what McCain/Palin have created...fear of the man and that is why McCain has had to dial down his supporters who are yelling threats and hate filled comments about Obama.

My apologies on getting that wrong. I've been out of the loop the last few days. Glad to you are paying so close attention to McCain since the election is "already over".

Most psychiatrists agree that people who swear at other posters on message boards are way over compensating for a tiny problem they have. Based on many of your posts I would suggest as soon as we have universal health coverage you check to see if penal augmentation is covered.

The biggest Irony is that if republicans had followed Liberals advice, going all the way back to 2001, they'd probably have a permanent majority for 20 years.

Don't invade iraq.
Don't insult allies, and work cooperatively to get al qaeda.
Don't give budget busting tax breaks to the wealthiest among us.
Do things that help working families - increase the minimum wage, Children's health insurance, and don't force Democrats to make you pass a GI bill while you kick and scream the whole way.

My apologies on getting that wrong. I've been out of the loop the last few days. Glad to you are paying so close attention to McCain since the election is "already over".

Most psychiatrists agree that people who swear at other posters on message boards are way over compensating for a tiny problem they have. Based on many of your posts I would suggest as soon as we have universal health coverage you check to see if penal augmentation is covered.

:lol: I pay attention to McCain because it's amusing to watch him crash and burn.

most psychiatrists have studied people who swear on message boards? wow...no wonder you poor cons can't get the mental help you so desparately need.

as for me and my desire for a penis? not quite...I just like to swear... oh fucking well. ya big cry baby. :eusa_boohoo:

I believe Obama took questions at the last debate didn't he? he did pretty damn good considering most people thought he won that debate.

umm I believe you must live in a cave paperboy.

Obama came out immediately when the attacks on Palin and her family started and said it should be off limits and if ANYONE on his staff were caught doing it they would be fired.

Unless you consider questioning Palin's qualifications as attacks... which is probably what you mean

You may be the only person in the country who thought that qualified as a debate.

No questions were asked about:

1. Ayers
2. Abortion
3. 2nd Amendment
4. Supreme Court
5. Campaign Finance
6. FISA

to name a few areas.

Brokaw picked the questions and in doing so insulated Obama.

But what I'm talking about are the random, surprise questions from real people at a real Town Hall.

My opinion is that were Obama to do a real Town Hall with a real mix of people he's look like stumbling dummy.

honey, i wouldn't believe anything michelle malkin said if her tongue were notarized. talk about liars and hypocrites...

I think it's disgusting that mccain allowed palin to act as karl rove's water carrier.

and, luckily, it looks like the majority of americans are pretty sick to their stomachs over it, too... given the results in polling info.

cheers... and do keep trying to spread the spam and keep the good ole "base" fired up!

bummer you have to make stuff up and obfuscate to do it.

woooo hooooo!

I challenge you to review her blog today and not be completely offended with the links she provides of the attacks on Palin. If Obama had any class he would have denounced those attacks when they happened. Obama is nothing but a smooth talking thug, coward and hypocrite.

Hopefully he'll be outed shortly.

I hope the hate speech and distractions of McCain Palin are being seen for what they are: distortions and lies. Good to see Obama in the lead, but keep up the good work.

"This is the Bush-McCain economy. Senator McCain may have forgotten, but President Bush already tried his economic policies and the results are not good. We have just been through a business cycle in which the wage of the typical worker and the typical working family fell. This is the first time that has ever happened."

The Whiner's Recession | CommonDreams.org
The Conservative Nanny State
CEPR - America Since 1980: A Right Turn Leading to a Dead End
>

The biggest Irony is that if republicans had followed Liberals advice, going all the way back to 2001, they'd probably have a permanent majority for 20 years.

Don't invade iraq.
Don't insult allies, and work cooperatively to get al qaeda.
Don't give budget busting tax breaks to the wealthiest among us.
Do things that help working families - increase the minimum wage, Children's health insurance, and don't force Democrats to make you pass a GI bill while you kick and scream the whole way.

And what do you think Saddam would have been doing these past 6 years?

My opinion is that were Obama to do a real Town Hall with a real mix of people he's look like stumbling dummy.

Obama, Townhall Meeting St. Petersburg Florida
[youtube]ZGOlvwOm65Y&eurl=http://www.theobamanews.com/story.php?title=youtube-barack-obama-town-hall-in-st-petersburg-fl[/youtube]

Obama Townhall Meeting, Las Vegas Nevada
[youtube]XGO7FVtk8wQ[/youtube]

Obama Townhall Meeting, Springfield Missouri
[youtube]6o5IQvMl4A0[/youtube]

I hope the hate speech and distractions of McCain Palin are being seen for what they are: distortions and lies. Good to see Obama in the lead, but keep up the good work.

"This is the Bush-McCain economy. Senator McCain may have forgotten, but President Bush already tried his economic policies and the results are not good. We have just been through a business cycle in which the wage of the typical worker and the typical working family fell. This is the first time that has ever happened."

The Whiner's Recession | CommonDreams.org
The Conservative Nanny State
CEPR - America Since 1980: A Right Turn Leading to a Dead End
>

The economy was doing fine until two years. What happened: Pelosi and Reid is what happened.

You may be the only person in the country who thought that qualified as a debate.

No questions were asked about:

1. Ayers
2. Abortion
3. 2nd Amendment
4. Supreme Court
5. Campaign Finance
6. FISA

to name a few areas.

Brokaw picked the questions and in doing so insulated Obama.

But what I'm talking about are the random, surprise questions from real people at a real Town Hall.

actually those questions have ALREADY been asked and were asked incessantly going back to the primaries.

1. no one gives a flying about ayers with really BIG issues looming. it might have played very well and i have no doubt karl rove would have won himself another election had the economy not crashed.

2. what's to know? rove v wade says what it says. you think any right wing christian anti-choicer was going to vote for obama anyway?

3. the court just ruled on the 2nd. obama's made clear that he belives that good guys can have guns while we should do our best to keep them away from loonies and bad guys. sounds pretty smart to me.

4. what about the supreme court? stay the heck away from right wing extremists ... again, your point? you think any of the rightie loonies were ever going to vote for him?

5. campaign finance? you might want to ask mccain about that one. he's the one who took a loan against his public financing...not obama.

6. FISA? yeah, i don't like that he moved to the right on that one either... i can't see where that troubles you too much.

In other words, you've already gotten your answers. you just don't like the answers you got.

and people like you are getting really boring... there's no THERE there.

and brokaw did an awful job, but it didn't help obama given he cut obama off and didn't let him respond.

besides, obama has been fully vetted...

more to the point, why didn't mccain let sawwah bawwacuda answer REAL questions at HER debate.... too scared she was going to say dinosaurs existed at the same time as people?

Obama, Townhall Meeting St. Petersburg Florida
[youtube]ZGOlvwOm65Y&eurl=http://www.theobamanews.com/story.php?title=youtube-barack-obama-town-hall-in-st-petersburg-fl[/youtube]

Obama Townhall Meeting, Las Vegas Nevada
[youtube]XGO7FVtk8wQ[/youtube]

Obama Townhall Meeting, Springfield Missouri
[youtube]6o5IQvMl4A0[/youtube]

I watched the first video. There were no questions. I watched half the second video. No questions. Unless I'm missing something you proof my point.

The latest Gallup Poll Daily tracking report finds registered voters preferring Barack Obama (50%) to John McCain (43%) when asked who they would vote for if the presidential election were held today.

Link here

McCain hasn't gained 4, he's gained 3. A few days ago it was 51 - 40. Now it's 50 - 43. This is all within the margin of error.

Interesting that you fail to post Zogby, which Obama has gained 4 in the past few days. Do you only post polls when it suits your interest?

The economy was doing fine until two years. What happened: Pelosi and Reid is what happened.

No, Phil Gramm deregulated the markets, and that created derivatives which caused the collapse.

Also, George Bush borrowed $700 billion dollars from the Chinese to fund the Iraq war.

No, Phil Gramm deregulated the markets, and that created derivatives which caused the collapse.

Also, George Bush borrowed $700 billion dollars from the Chinese to fund the Iraq war.

Wow, hot peppers and mangos, with spinach thrown in.

You know, I wonder if you and Suuni Man are the same guys... both of you are really, really dumb.

The economy was NOT doing fine until 2004-2005 and even then it was barely chugging along. The only thing helping the economy go was the housing bubble, because in all other areas, the economy was doing terrible. The Democrats being elected to Congress and the housing bubble popping is just a coincidence. Should I blame Bush being elected for the internet bubble popping?

actually those questions have ALREADY been asked and were asked incessantly going back to the primaries.

1. no one gives a flying about ayers with really BIG issues looming. it might have played very well and i have no doubt karl rove would have won himself another election had the economy not crashed.

2. what's to know? rove v wade says what it says. you think any right wing christian anti-choicer was going to vote for obama anyway?

3. the court just ruled on the 2nd. obama's made clear that he belives that good guys can have guns while we should do our best to keep them away from loonies and bad guys. sounds pretty smart to me.

4. what about the supreme court? stay the heck away from right wing extremists ... again, your point? you think any of the rightie loonies were ever going to vote for him?

5. campaign finance? you might want to ask mccain about that one. he's the one who took a loan against his public financing...not obama.

6. FISA? yeah, i don't like that he moved to the right on that one either... i can't see where that troubles you too much.

In other words, you've already gotten your answers. you just don't like the answers you got.

and people like you are getting really boring... there's no THERE there.

and brokaw did an awful job, but it didn't help obama given he cut obama off and didn't let him respond.

besides, obama has been fully vetted...

more to the point, why didn't mccain let sawwah bawwacuda answer REAL questions at HER debate.... too scared she was going to say dinosaurs existed at the same time as people?

Yes, but the American people are just tuning in so it would be good to have the candidates state their positions. The problem for Obama is he has changed his positions so many times that without a teleprompter he might change a position again. I actually think this is a major reason why he has to have a teleprompter so he doesn't contradict himself.

He's changed his positions on: surge success (or not), FISA, 2nd Amendment, taxes, abortion and campaign finance to name a few.

If nobody cares about Ayers then why are the Obama people falling all over themselves to "refute" even what Obama himself has said.

Now Obama tells us he thought Ayers was a "rehabilitated" terrorist.

This begs the question: Does Obama think a terrorist can be rehabilitated?

Does Obama know of a 12 step program for terrorists? Will it be covered under his universal health care?

Obama gets into trouble every time he expresses a thought of his own that hasn't been approved by Axelrod.

Forum List

Back