McCain Gains 4 in Gallup

Yes but many of the RCP polls are days out of date.

Yes, because we all know that something major has happened in the past couple of days that would put McCain dramatically ahead of Obama. :cuckoo:

I personally like to keep an eye on the 4 polls that track daily on RCP. RCP also doesn't use Zogby which has it within the margin of error.

Do you know how to read?

Reuters/CSpan/Zogby Tracking 10/09 - 10/11 1206 LV 49 43 Obama +6

It's the 3rd poll they track.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

You can see the same thing here:

Zogby International

Come on, Paperboy, you can't be this stupid.

Yes, but the American people are just tuning in so it would be good to have the candidates state their positions. The problem for Obama is he has changed his positions so many times that without a teleprompter he might change a position again. I actually think this is a major reason why he has to have a teleprompter so he doesn't contradict himself.

He's changed his positions on: surge success (or not), FISA, 2nd Amendment, taxes, abortion and campaign finance to name a few.

If nobody cares about Ayers then why are the Obama people falling all over themselves to "refute" even what Obama himself has said.

Now Obama tells us he thought Ayers was a "rehabilitated" terrorist.

This begs the question: Does Obama think a terrorist can be rehabilitated?

Does Obama know of a 12 step program for terrorists? Will it be covered under his universal health care?

Obama gets into trouble every time he expresses a thought of his own that hasn't been approved by Axelrod.

The truth about Ayers....

Chicago Annenberg Challenge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, but the American people are just tuning in so it would be good to have the candidates state their positions. The problem for Obama is he has changed his positions so many times that without a teleprompter he might change a position again. I actually think this is a major reason why he has to have a teleprompter so he doesn't contradict himself.

He's changed his positions on: surge success (or not), FISA, 2nd Amendment, taxes, abortion and campaign finance to name a few.

If nobody cares about Ayers then why are the Obama people falling all over themselves to "refute" even what Obama himself has said.

Does Obama know of a 12 step program for terrorists? Will it be covered under his universal health care?

Obama gets into trouble every time he expresses a thought of his own that hasn't been approved by Axelrod.

The American people are just tuning in???? lol...

you mean that mccain just went smear tactic... because he's losing. he lost the debates so far.. palin lost her debate... he made a stupid choice for VP and handled himself erratically during the financial discussions.

this is all ya got left.

but we're not low information voters...are we? which is why this garbage isn't working on most people

like i said, bummer you feel you have to lie. but i guess it's easy to do when you're not using your real name.

No one gives a shit about Ayers, except for Rush Limbaugh dittoheads who are voting for McCain anyway.

The second amendment seems trivial, given that the president you voted for, not once, but twice, and virtually driven america over the cliff...with your help.

I welcome any questions about Roe. Obama is pro-Roe, McCain wants to overturn it. A lot of moderate independents think McCain is pro-Roe. They need to be educated about the facts

Democrats: The Party of Zero Responsibility. God help us.

You choose to ignore facts that not even Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity would ignore. Then you blame everything on the Democrats. You, Dilloduck, Suuni Man and Chris are some of the least intelligent people I have ever had the dis-honor of having a conversation with. :mad:

The truth about Ayers....

is that Sgt. McDonnell died from one his bombs.

mcdonnel_2.jpg

Wikipedia Link here

Last edited:
You choose to ignore facts that not even Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity would ignore. Then you blame everything on the Democrats. You, Dilloduck, Suuni Man and Chris are some of the least intelligent people I have ever had the dis-honor of having a conversation with. :mad:

If you read my posts you will find that I have made it quite clear that there is plenty of blame to go around.

What I don't like is that Speaker of House Nancy Pelosi, one of the leaders of the Democractic party, said that the Democrats had zero responsibility for the current financial crisis. That is probably the most irresponsible statement to come out of the mouth of a politician this year.

On top of that you have Barney Frank also denying any responsibility at all for Fannie Mae despite irrefutable evidence to the contrary.

So, please, save your indignation.

How would you know?

It's a message board.

Chill out, man.

And what do you think Saddam would have been doing these past 6 years?

He had already taken the path of abandoning WMD and blustering to Iran to keep another iran/iraq conflict at bay.

He would have continued that and we would have continued to sanction and demand inspections. It would have been messy, but ithere would be a good cahnce that we could have put more effort towards keeping an eye on Iran's progress and possibly made more efforts towards multilateral pressure on Iran.

The trend is Obama is gaining, not losing.

Friday Obama had a 6 point advantage in the average. Today he has a seven point average. A bit early to celebrate....

...and if it is too early for obama backers to celebrate,,,, then it is really too early for Mccain backers to celebrate!!

He had already taken the path of abandoning WMD and blustering to Iran to keep another iran/iraq conflict at bay.

He would have continued that and we would have continued to sanction and demand inspections. It would have been messy, but ithere would be a good cahnce that we could have put more effort towards keeping an eye on Iran's progress and possibly made more efforts towards multilateral pressure on Iran.

Saddam waged a war in which over a million people died, gassed his own citizens, invaded a neighboring country, paid the families of suicide bombers, was siphoning off billions of dollars in the Food for Oil program, was on his way to rebuilding his army after it was destroyed in the Gulf War and had all the scientist in place to relaunch his WMD program and your answer is he would have been "messy". If you say so. By the way there's this Bridge in New York you might be interested in.

The trend is Obama is gaining, not losing.

Friday Obama had a 6 point advantage in the average. Today he has a seven point average. A bit early to celebrate....

...and if it is too early for obama backers to celebrate,,,, then it is really too early for Mccain backers to celebrate!!

No celebrating here. The average is 6 on the polls that are as of 10/11 including Zogby. Anyway I think we should know by next Friday whether the race is really tightening or Obama is pulling away.

I think you will agree that if McCain pulls even or within the margin of error in the major polls in the next 7-10 days Obama people will be very concerned as I think a lot of Obama people really do think this is over.

Saddam waged a war in which over a million people died, gassed his own citizens, invaded a neighboring country, paid the families of suicide bombers, was siphoning off billions of dollars in the Food for Oil program, was on his way to rebuilding his army after it was destroyed in the Gulf War and had all the scientist in place to relaunch his WMD program ...

True of many other countries around the world and it would be equally stupid to invade any of them unilaterally as it was stupid to invade Iraq -

peace is hard work, and messy, but in comparison to pre-emptive war fewer people die and more importantly the US maintains credibility around the world.

(but hey if you want to squander that feel free to support whatever foreign policy you like.)

Forum List

Back