McCabe has memos on trump

He so happened to get in there sticking his dirty fingers into things when Trump was running. That has to be the fishiest part in all of this. All of the collusion he did staying bias toward the swamp DNC.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...t-ap-learns-mccabe-kept-memos-regarding-trump

Somebody...some day is going to take the orange clown down...you can bet on it...

Yep, any day now, any day now.

Prolly same time as Obama and Clinton go to jail. Any day now......

Uh, you have to have charges against you to be in danger. And be under investigation. And that boils it down to Trump, the other two are not being investigated, me boy.

Rump and the Rumpettes claim almost daily that this is going to happen! Do you deny that it is often brought up on this board?
No, of course not. But I do deny that because it brought up by these clowns that it means anything.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...t-ap-learns-mccabe-kept-memos-regarding-trump

Somebody...some day is going to take the orange clown down...you can bet on it...

Uh, you have to have charges against you to be in danger. And be under investigation. And that boils it down to Trump, the other two are not being investigated, me boy.

Rump and the Rumpettes claim almost daily that this is going to happen! Do you deny that it is often brought up on this board?
No, of course not. But I do deny that because it brought up by these clowns that it means anything.

You do realize that Obama, Clinton or Rump have less than a 1% chance of ever going to jail. They live in a different world than we do!

He so happened to get in there sticking his dirty fingers into things when Trump was running. That has to be the fishiest part in all of this. All of the collusion he did staying bias toward the swamp DNC.
OK. You get first prize. That is the stupidest post today. Thanks so much for wasting more of my time that i can never get back, dipshit.

OK. You get first prize. That is the stupidest post today. Thanks so much for wasting more of my time that i can never get back, dipshit.

Triggered after the facts?

You do realize that Obama, Clinton or Rump have less than a 1% chance of ever going to jail. They live in a different world than we do!

Depends on what they did. But you are most likely correct. Best you can hope for is that they are out of politics because they became too toxic.

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

Depends on what they did. But you are most likely correct. Best you can hope for is that they are out of politics because they become to toxic.

I am with you on that.

Going after a group of public servants is about as low as you can get. But then, we should not be surprised at the blathering of a con tool like yourself, eh me boy. I mean, think if you can. On one side you have a group of civil servants who are known for honesty, compared to a president known to be among the largest liars of all time. Makes you look pretty stupid to any thinking person.

Last edited:

Going after a group of public servants is about as low as you can get. But then, we should not be surprise at the blathering a con tool like yourself, eh me boy.

That makes no sense after the fact nobama wire tapped Trump for no reason.

What makes no sense, me boy, is YOU. DIPSHIT. The charges that obama wiretapped Trump were made by trump, via a series of tweets, which have been investigated by multiple impartial sources. And found by all of those sources to be a lie. Untrue, me boy. Here for your happy reading is a report by Factcheck.org. Which says, in the end, "there is no evidence to support Trump’s tweets accusing Obama of illegally wiretapping his phones. That was the case in March, and it remains so."
Revisiting Trump's Wiretap Tweets - FactCheck.org

So,knowing you are probably just a brain dead con troll, you probably will still believe there was a wire tap on trump. Because, again, you are a con troll and stupid. But the rest of the world knows it was just Trump lying again.

I imagine you shaking your fist skyward, teeth gritted, and tears...lots of tears. :lol:
The population is in a hurry to see the end of trump. But the end of trump is most likely to be in Mueller's hands. And Mueller is in no hurry. The longer it takes, the more thorough will be the charges agains your fuhrer. The longer the better, me boy. Under Mueller, the truth will win out. And we all know how much cons hate truth.

We already know there was no collusion. That's the truth. And it is libs that hate it.

Sorry, me boy. We do not know. Only Mueller, me boy. Only Mueller knows.

And Mueller has McCabe memos on trump the chump...

McCabe Memos????

What memos?

The only memo he needs to worry about is from the IG and another from the FBI's OPR office. Those got him fired and will probably get him a court date.

McCabe has memos on his meetings with Trump???? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Release them now...Andy. This ass is so stunned he probably can't function
properly or he is just stupid.

Any meeting he had with Trump, when he was acting director of the FBI
meeting with the POTUS...Is classified.

You go release those Andy, I'm waiting.

YOUR WRONG, of course. But thanks for playing.

I'm going to take a guess and say that the memos don't have jackshit in them. If they did and Trump is the kind of person the left claims he is Mccabe wouldn't be looking for a new job.

Why was Trump on such a childish vendetta to destroy McCabe and his wife? This will also affect their two children. So sad...

CS5Aeh1UsAAa2HK.jpg

Forum List

Back