McCabe has memos on trump

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...t-ap-learns-mccabe-kept-memos-regarding-trump

Somebody...some day is going to take the orange clown down...you can bet on it...

SHIT! Not memo’s! Say, what ever happened to them memos Comey had?

It is not Comey you need to worry about. Or McCabe. It is, me boy, Mueller. And I know everyone is in a hurry to see the evidence. But thing is, Mueller has way more than you or I know. And he is on a different time cycle than we are. Some time, within the next 30 months, we will find what Mueller has. I don't know. You don't know. And no one except Mueller and his team knows. So, just enjoy your time with the great republican fuehrer, Trump. Whether his time ends in being voted out, or it ends in infamy, his time is short.
Unless, of course, all the republican congressmen continue to lie. Then, it will be really interesting.

Andrew McCabe has Memos of what James Comey told him. Pure hearsay.

Comey illegally leaked Memos after he was fired claiming Trump leaned on him, and now this Turd McCabe is going to leak Memos of what Comey told him after he too was fired.

What a Joke.

Two Deep State Lying Cocksuckers supporting each other both trying to stay out of Jail.

Comey illegally leaked Memos after he was fired claiming Trump leaned on him, and now this Turd McCabe is going to leak Memos of what Comey told him after he too was fired.

What a Joke.

Two Deep State Lying Cocksuckers supporting each other both trying to stay out of Jail.

upload_2018-3-17_13-25-33.png

Apparently not so much...

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...t-ap-learns-mccabe-kept-memos-regarding-trump

Somebody...some day is going to take the orange clown down...you can bet on it...
I imagine you shaking your fist skyward, teeth gritted, and tears...lots of tears. :lol:
The population is in a hurry to see the end of trump. But the end of trump is most likely to be in Mueller's hands. And Mueller is in no hurry. The longer it takes, the more thorough will be the charges agains your fuhrer. The longer the better, me boy. Under Mueller, the truth will win out. And we all know how much cons hate truth.

What a Joke.

But luckily, we have you to keep things straight. Eh, me con troll.
Problem is, con trolls like you all love lies. And neither mccabe or comey are liars. But then, you are.

Actually, that wouldn’t work.

Mueller has them....

Yep, and will have McCabe's soon. Who like Comey will make money from a book.

But wait there's more.

Congressman offers McCabe a job tto stay qualified for his pension.

Democratic Rep Offers McCabe A Job So He Can Qualify For His Retirement Benefits

:mm:

It is not Comey you need to worry about. Or McCabe. It is, me boy, Mueller. And I know everyone is in a hurry to see the evidence. But thing is, Mueller has way more than you or I know. And he is on a different time cycle than we are. Some time, within the next 30 months, we will find what Mueller has. I don't know. You don't know. And no one except Mueller and his team knows. So, just enjoy your time with the great republican fuehrer, Trump. Whether his time ends in being voted out, or it ends in infamy, his time is short.
Unless, of course, all the republican congressmen continue to lie. Then, it will be really interesting.

Could be that Mueller won't be finished before November....in which case the Rem Congress will be the one to take the trumpeter out.

Now, that’s just plain hysterical. Bet you still think the irs didn’t target conservatives either...

What a Joke.

But luckily, we have you to keep things straight. Eh, me con troll.
Problem is, con trolls like you all love lies. And neither mccabe or comey are liars. But then, you are.

I imagine you shaking your fist skyward, teeth gritted, and tears...lots of tears. :lol:
The population is in a hurry to see the end of trump. But the end of trump is most likely to be in Mueller's hands. And Mueller is in no hurry. The longer it takes, the more thorough will be the charges agains your fuhrer. The longer the better, me boy. Under Mueller, the truth will win out. And we all know how much cons hate truth.

We already know there was no collusion. That's the truth. And it is libs that hate it.

Mueller has them....

But wait there's more.

Democratic Rep Offers McCabe A Job So He Can Qualify For His Retirement Benefits

Really? You are an authority on federal retirement?

Google is your friend.

Mueller has them....

But wait there's more.

It's hardly a mental lift to understand that in planning The Coup, McCabe created a false written narrative along the way as par of the "insurance".

Comey did the same thing.

Cons are alright. They've been duped, big time. Mueller may not find Trump had any involvement with Russia as to campaign meddling, and he'll never be able to pin "Obstruction" on him. Impossible to prove. The Congress won't impeach him, either way. And it would leave us with Creepy Mike. So really? Make friends with the cons again and wait it out. We're making headway--Year 2 is underway. There will only be 4.

Google is your friend.

Mueller has them....

But wait there's more.

Link

Forum List

Back