What was the alternative?

trump could have & should have fired mcCabe himself, instead of having someone else do it. why is trump such a pussy? he didn't have the nads to fire comey... he sent his body guard to do it while comey was out of town & he was a chicken shit when it came to firing tillerson too. couldn't look the man in the eye but freakin' tweeted it instead?

so much for his 'you're fired ! ' persona he tries to pull off as real.

he's fake in every way possible.

trump could have & should have fired mcCabe himself, instead of having someone else do it. why is trump such a pussy? he didn't have the nads to fire comey... he sent his body guard to do it while comey was out of town & he was a chicken shit when it came to firing tillerson too. couldn't look the man in the eye but freakin' tweeted it instead?

You know you're obsessed when you are annoyed at the WAY he fired someone.

Could you address any of the questions I posed in the op?

The inspector generals office recommended McCabe be fired for misconduct. Was Sessions supposed to ignore that recommendation? Why?
Sessions and Trump resign. There's my preferred alternative.

So the fbi and inspector general recommend McCabe be fired so sessions and Trump should resign?

How does that make any sense?

You don't understand how anything works, do you.

Sessions did his job as he was supposed to. He'll be gone by the end of the month.

lol... look up the definition of the word 'obsessed' & then you'll understand that you didn't know the definition of 'obsessed'. the WAY he fired someone was cowardly.

now look up the definition of 'coward' & you will find i was right.

i did. sessions himself had no choice unless he wanted to go against his boss' directive & then get fired himself.

the alternative was not to have been put in the position of firing someone if it was trump who wanted the guy fired. he should have done it himself but wussed out..

You don't understand how anything works, do you.

i understand that trump has no guts to look anybody in the eye when they are fired. unless of course it's a tv reality show.

lol... look up the definition of the word 'obsessed' & then you'll understand that you didn't know the definition of 'obsessed'. the WAY he fired someone was cowardly.

"ob·sess
(əb-sĕs′, ŏb-)
v. ob·sessed, ob·sess·ing, ob·sess·es

v. tr.
To preoccupy the mind of (someone) excessively.

v. intr.
To have the mind excessively preoccupied with a single emotion or topic: The conference organizer obsessed over the smallest of details."

Nope...I am sticking with that...final answer.

i did. sessions himself had no choice unless he wanted to go against his boss' directive & then get fired himself.

the alternative was not to have been put in the position of firing someone if it was trump who wanted the guy fired. he should have done it himself but wussed out..

So trump forced the fbi and inspector general to recommend firing McCabe?

The inspector generals office recommended McCabe be fired for misconduct. Was Sessions supposed to ignore that recommendation? Why?
Sessions and Trump resign. There's my preferred alternative.

So the fbi and inspector general recommend McCabe be fired so sessions and Trump should resign?

How does that make any sense?
You asked what I’d prefer to happen and I told you

I asked what the alternative was. When the fbi and inspector general recommend firing for ethical violations what is the reason to ignore them?

"ob·sess
(əb-sĕs′, ŏb-)
v. ob·sessed, ob·sess·ing, ob·sess·es

v. tr.
To preoccupy the mind of (someone) excessively.

v. intr.
To have the mind excessively preoccupied with a single emotion or topic: The conference organizer obsessed over the smallest of details."

Nope...I am sticking with that...final answer.

lol... but of course you will.

Trumpanzee
n. An irrational creature prone to wild overreaction, rattling its cage at the slightest provocation and indiscriminately flinging its faeces around until everything is covered in excrement.
(That is the original definition from the person who coined the term)
"The devout Trumpanzee is immune to fact or evidence caring only for the unintelligible howls of the tribe's Alpha male"

Forum List

Back