Mayor Bloomberg just endorsed Obama for President!!!!

how old are you? 9 years old?

You probably are amazed at a slinky, popcorn popping, butterflies flying,etc.

You are such a fucking moron.

Oh look!!! The sun came back today!!!!!!

$SourGrapesAward.jpg

Mayor Bloomberg just endorsed Obama for President!!!!

Bloomberg TV ‏@BloombergTV
BREAKING: Mayor @MikeBloomberg endorses @BarackObama for re-election

LINK

[youtube]TnQDW-NMaRs[/youtube]

God Bless America
Land that I love

God Bless America
Words and music by Irving Berlin
© Copyright 1938, 1939 by Irving Berlin
© Copyright Renewed 1965, 1966 by Irving Berlin
© Copyright Assigned to the Trustees of the God Bless America Fund
International Copyright Secured. All Rights Reserved.
Used by Permission

"While the storm clouds gather far across the sea,
Let us swear allegiance to a land that's free,
Let us all be grateful for a land so fair,
As we raise our voices in a solemn prayer. "

God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.

"God Bless America" is an American patriotic song written by Irving Berlin in 1918 and revised by him in 1938. The later version has notably been recorded by Kate Smith, becoming her signature song.[1][2]

"God Bless America" takes the form of a prayer (intro lyrics "as we raise our voices, in a solemn prayer") for God's blessing and peace for the nation ("...stand beside her and guide her through the night...").:cool:
God Bless America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bloomy is no more "independent" than are Bernie Sanders or Joe Liebermann.

He's an Inde, fiscally conservative and an environmentalist. I hope this storm encourages people to take heed and a warning of what is to come if we can't change our wicked ways.

He's an Inde, fiscally conservative and an environmentalist. I hope this storm encourages people to take heed and a warning of what is to come if we can't change our wicked ways.

You can start changing your wicked ways by selling your computer...:lol:

You can start changing your wicked ways by selling your computer...:lol:

And leave you to talk shit here all day by yourself?

Except that Oboingo hasn't done a single fucking thing to combat the mythical anthropogenic climatic googly-moogly.

Methinks Bloomy is merely just another Kool-Aid mainliner.

Bumped just because some things require the magic of highlighting.

If I centered it, it could be as annoying as any babbling post authored by She-man.
5 days! Have you started packing yet? (other than CrusaderFrank, I mean....) :lol:

Fuck

That probably means that Obama might carry NY, maybe NJ too

A game changer for certain

He is not a Republican, derp boi.

And he is smart in some things.

As a political analyst, he is for shit.

Endorsing Obama in a liberal wateland like NYC is hardly a bold or intelligent move.

It is wrong headed ESPECIALLY predicated on algore's globull warming nonsense.

"We haz bin hit bi a hurrycane! Sound the alarms! Therefore, I endorse the incumbent fail President!"

Dimwit Mayor McNanny is a plodding twit.

Expected.

But, one that is disappointing, and illustrative of the religious values of Democrats is one political icon here in NYC....former Mayor Ed Koch.

A usually strong supporter of Israel, one who backed Bob Turner for Anthony Weiner's seat because the administration wasn't backing Israel....has turned on Israel and stumped for Obama here and in Florida.

Liberalism is their religion.

sucks that bloomberg prefers competence to idiological spew. :thup:

I'm almost surprised at your reference to 'idiological (sic) spew,' in the face of the irony that the statement represents.

1. Have you seen the job that Obama has done with the economy? Competence?

2. Satisfied with his foreign policy? Especially in terms of his abandoning of Israel?

And...this: "Despite a promise that America's reputation would be restored throughout the world during his tenure, public opinion of the United States is worse than ever in the Muslim world.

Attacks on American diplomatic institutions in Egypt, Libya and Yemen this week highlight the low approval ratings that the United States has in the Arab world. A Pew Research Center Global Attitudes Project poll completed in June showed that in places like Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan and Pakistan, U.S. favorability is lower now than it was at the end of President Bush's tenure."
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/keving...tation_in_the_muslim_world_is_worse_than_ever

Competence?

Surely you'd like to retract that.

Last edited:

Oh, stop it...You sound like a prig trying to get an adult novelty store closed. :lol:

Christie endorses Romney
Any of you retards need link?
Jesus Christ
Libberhoids now fantasing about Christie??

LOL

Fuck

That probably means that Obama might carry NY, maybe NJ too

A game changer for certain

What?? He was already carrying both states by substantial margins. And both states voted for the dem candidate for president in 2000, 2004, and 2008!!! Are you feeling alright, Frank???

Last edited:
Christie endorses Romney
Any of you retards need link?
Jesus Christ
Libberhoids now fantasing about Christie??

LOL

What are you talking about??? Christie gave the keynote address at the convention and he is a surrogate!!! Why would anybody think he will vote for Obama??? That's silly. Frank is just very tired, right?? :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back