Mayor Bloomberg just endorsed Obama for President!!!!

Pure Politics...He knows he needs to kiss ass to Federal assistance lickity split from Obama.
Bloomberg saw what a little ass kissing did for Christie.
Obama cut through all the red tape to fast track assistance for NJ.

Like I read somewhere:

The nanny Mayor supports the nanny President. :popcorn:

Someone here was very happy recently when the NY Times
endorsed Obama.

If that somehow makes your life a little better then good for you.
It doesn't do a lot for me.
I guess I will have to accept that.

This is so funny after cons tried to claim that Bloomberg dissed Obama by suggesting he not visit NYC until things were under control.

Bloomberg is a smart man, especially for a Republican.

I suspect that you are aware of the fact that Mikey Bloomberg is and has always been a liberal Democrat. He originally ran as a Republican to avoid the crowds of Democrats running.

He is efficient and understands how to delegate power, but has an overwhelming desire to run everybody's lives down to the smallest detail: sound like a Republican to you?

Yes darling, I know that. How did you ride out the storm?

Christie did what he had to do for the people he is there to provide service to.

Mayor McNanny is just a day late and a brain short.

I know and I didn't mean to politicize anything about the storm. Just a little joke.

Mayor Bloomberg just endorsed Obama for President!!!!

Bloomberg TV ‏@BloombergTV
BREAKING: Mayor @MikeBloomberg endorses @BarackObama for re-election

LINK
Yeah , like any REP had a doubt which side he was on. .HE should have a D behind his name instead of an I because he acts like a progressive .

He is not a Republican, derp boi.

And he is smart in some things.

As a political analyst, he is for shit.

Endorsing Obama in a liberal wateland like NYC is hardly a bold or intelligent move.

It is wrong headed ESPECIALLY predicated on algore's globull warming nonsense.

"We haz bin hit bi a hurrycane! Sound the alarms! Therefore, I endorse the incumbent fail President!"

Dimwit Mayor McNanny is a plodding twit.

Wasteland?

NYC is the economic engine of the United States. It generates a good deal of the revenue the country grabs and uses to keep the red states happy.

I suspect that you are aware of the fact that Mikey Bloomberg is and has always been a liberal Democrat. He originally ran as a Republican to avoid the crowds of Democrats running.

He is efficient and understands how to delegate power, but has an overwhelming desire to run everybody's lives down to the smallest detail: sound like a Republican to you?

Sure he does. At least the kind people of my age grew up with, not the radicals you see these days that put Saul Alinsky and Malcolm X to shame. I can remember a day where I'd sometimes vote for a Republican, but those days are long gone. Ever wonder why Colin Powell has jumped ship, Condaleeza Rice is wavering and you don't hear much from Jeb Bush? They're too embarrassed to be associated with what the party's become today.

He is not a Republican, derp boi.

And he is smart in some things.

As a political analyst, he is for shit.

Endorsing Obama in a liberal wateland like NYC is hardly a bold or intelligent move.

It is wrong headed ESPECIALLY predicated on algore's globull warming nonsense.

"We haz bin hit bi a hurrycane! Sound the alarms! Therefore, I endorse the incumbent fail President!"

Dimwit Mayor McNanny is a plodding twit.

Wasteland?

NYC is the economic engine of the United States. It generates a good deal of the revenue the country grabs and uses to keep the red states happy.

People are jealous of New York City.

News reports reaching the West Coast have noted that New York Harbor would love to look Blue Again. So now the East Coast, like the West Coast, is also noticing the new effects of Global Warming!

Citing climate change, Bloomberg endorses Obama – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Modern Techology actually needs a sense of technical regulation. Now the Independents can see what makes an Independent matter! Romney-Ryan don't fit the business-friendly type of bill!

President Obama did not in fact visit New York City, yesterday noted on FoxTV--In some Fantasy--Where Mostly Ratings Matter!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Skilled scout put ear to the ground. . .listen for momentum. . . Run Like Hell(?). . .or even better. . .like prairie dog fleeing Fire Ant mound it disturbed(?)!)

Forum List

Back