May evil be done that good might come of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dmp said:
Okay - now...what the FUCK are you talking about? When did I ask 'you' for advice on ANYTHING. In fact, where did I ask ANYONE's advice on ANYTHING personal? My sharing my heart/mind on the board, then leaving it open for discussion is NOT asking advice.

I neg rep you when you post really dumb, off the wall, rambling BS which has nothing to do with anything in the reality in which the REST of the world lives.

gop_jeff...help me...talk me down, bro..

ask God...you are stumbling...my friend!

dmp said:
Okay - now...what the FUCK are you talking about? When did I ask 'you' for advice on ANYTHING. In fact, where did I ask ANYONE's advice on ANYTHING personal? My sharing my heart/mind on the board, then leaving it open for discussion is NOT asking advice.

I neg rep you when you post really dumb, off the wall, rambling BS which has nothing to do with anything in the reality in which the REST of the world lives.

gop_jeff...help me...talk me down, bro..

Breathe deep, dude. Think of brick walls and sailboats... or something...

The ClayTaurus said:
Are you banned yet? Jesus.

maybe who knows...I just speak the truth..if the truth hurts and a ban is warranted...well so be it! :usa:

archangel said:
maybe who knows...I just speak the truth..if the truth hurts and a ban is warranted...well so be it! :usa:
Only someone as classless as you woud view bans as a badge of honor. Bans don't indicate your willingness to tell a truth people don't want to hear; bans indicate you're an insufferable old coot who lacks the cognitive ability to converse on even the most basic of levels.

Don't you ... (nevermind)

I am done with this...I turned it over to Jim...who is monitoring this diatribe..it is his call...so I will wait for the judgement! :dunno:

The ClayTaurus said:
Only someone as classless as you woud view bans as a badge of honor. Bans don't indicate your willingness to tell a truth people don't want to hear; bans indicate you're an insufferable old coot who lacks the cognitive ability to converse on even the most basic of levels.

Don't you ... (nevermind)

crossed the line on this one!

gop_jeff said:
We should stop the practice of removing organs from people who are still alive.

Harvesting organs from someone who is already dead is another thing. I have no moral issues with that.
I agree, but it seems that then the organs are useless (donno), so transplants stop..I guess the transplant folks are going through an ethical delema over this practice. (From what I read anyway).

dmp said:
Jim just told me how much he loves me and can't wait to see me next week.

:)

enjoy...I'm done! I played fair...and was beat up...so be it!

The ClayTaurus said:
You'd know it; you've been miles over the line for awhile now.

So fuck you fruit cake...gloves are off dildo! Out of character...hell ya!

Mr. P said:
I agree, but it seems that then the organs are useless (donno), so transplants stop..I guess the transplant folks are going through an ethical delema over this practice. (From what I read anyway).

I often wonder how doctors (surgeons) justify sex changes. Bizzare practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back