May evil be done that good might come of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
archangel said:
Just thank God or the Stars that I am no longer in the business....then again I do have friends....target clay I say!
You are a government contractor employee no? As if your time cards and IRS returns are accurate...well son when you play you must pay..red flag initiated!

Remember that thread...Would You/Wouldn't You?

Remembere when you asked me about how many times I pulled the trigger.

And remember how I said that people with class don't brag or talk about how big the gun is, etc?

Here you are again...no longer in the business..have friends, "target clay", make reference to D's time cards and tax returns.

Those who have to remind people how cool they are; how many connection they have; what kind of power they have....

usually don't.

Once again...absolutely no class.

GotZoom said:
Remember that thread...Would You/Wouldn't You?

Remembere when you asked me about how many times I pulled the trigger.

And remember how I said that people with class don't brag or talk about how big the gun is, etc?

Here you are again...no longer in the business..have friends, "target clay", make reference to D's time cards and tax returns.

Those who have to remind people how cool they are; how many connection they have; what kind of power they have....

usually don't.

Once again...absolutely no class.

'Mr. so proclaimed intell guy' have a nice night! :teeth:

ps: and as the saying goes..if the shoe fits wear it!...Thats you too!

Look how he pusses out when threatened with a ban. I guess he doesn't find it so honorable after all. Good for him.

Mr. P said:
I agree, but it seems that then the organs are useless (donno), so transplants stop..I guess the transplant folks are going through an ethical delema over this practice. (From what I read anyway).

And I would have to err on the side of ensuring clinical death (not just brain death) before a doctor goes in and harvests someone's organs.

The ClayTaurus said:
Look how he pusses out when threatened with a ban. I guess he doesn't find it so honorable after all. Good for him.

I am not threatened...this is just a message board...I live in the "real world"

if the admin wants to ban me...so be it...if speaking "freedom of speech" is banable...well the start of this message board welcome is just BS! Truth hurts... I no!

archangel said:
'Mr. so proclaimed intell guy' have a nice night! :teeth:

ps: and as the saying goes..if the shoe fits wear it!...Thats you too!

You have never heard me say I'm calling my old intel friends/connections to wreck havoc on someone who didn't agree with me on a message board.

(can't wait for his witty reply)

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
GotZoom said:
You have never heard me say I'm calling my old intel friends/connections to wreck havoc on someone who didn't agree with me on a message board.

At least trying to cram the shoe that doesn't fit on your foot will give you something to do in the mean time.......enough said! (no pun intended!).

archangel said:
I am not threatened...this is just a message board...I live in the "real world"

if the admin wants to ban me...so be it...if speaking "freedom of speech" is banable...well the start of this message board welcome is just BS! Truth hurts... I no!

The Responsibility which comes with freedom of speech is 'good judgement'.

You would be banned not because you broke a specific rule; but because you take too much time to control or to combat. You're a pain in the ass, Walt - to the mods and the members. Stop it.

dmp said:
The Responsibility which comes with freedom of speech is 'good judgement'.

You would be banned not because you broke a specific rule; but because you take too much time to control or to combat. You're a pain in the ass, Walt - to the mods and the members. Stop it.

You lost him at "good judgement."

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
GotZoom said:

and I only referred those who are just jerks and hit people for no reason other than a ego burst..and when they abuse what limited authority they presume they have...lacking real life experience to draw from..fair is fair no...all is fair in love and war! I have no power in here other than referrals!

Said1, not ignoring your post, just watching what could have been a good thread go to shit.

On sex changes, I never thought of the Doc prespective before.
I worked with the first man that ever had it done thought. Very nice person.

archangel said:
and I only referred those who are just jerks and hit people for no reason other than a ego burst..and when they abuse what limited authority they presume they have...lacking real life experience to draw from..fair is fair no...all is fair in love and war! I have no power in here other than referrals!

I'll wager the only connection you have is AOL. What a boob! :D

archangel said:

Not connected: Once again, you speak of something you know absolutely nothing about. You don't know a single thing about me but yet you go on and on and on with your drivel.

...those who are jerks and hit people for no reason? Seems like you do that constantly to those you don't agree with you. Your "target clay" and IRS reference is the referral I am using.

No one has abused power. First, you are still here. Second, if you weren't; it would be because someone abused their power - it would be because you deserved it.

Mr. P said:
Said1, not ignoring your post, just watching what could have been a good thread go to shit.

On sex changes, I never thought of the Doc prespective before.
I worked with the first man that ever had it done thought. Very nice person.

I mention that because ethics and doctors came up. I was watching an interview with a doctor who specializes in certain proceedures related to sex changes and he expressed some concerns about the "messing with nature". I would have thought he had no qualms with what he was doing.

Said1 said:
I mention that because ethics and doctors came up. I was watching an interview with a doctor who specializes in certain proceedures related to sex changes and he expressed some concerns about the "messing with nature". I would have thought he had no qualms with what he was doing.

I certainly hope he isn't a practicing doctor anymore.

Would you want to go to him for a sex change knowing this is how he feels?

GotZoom said:
I certainly hope he isn't a practicing doctor anymore.

Would you want to go to him for a sex change knowing this is how he feels?

No I wouldn't and I also wouldn't be surprised if he left his practice. I forget what he was expert at, something to do with reconstructing reporduction organs.

MissileMan said:
I'll wager the only connection you have is AOL. What a boob! :D

connection...now that was funny...however I detest AOL...sorry not my IP...and for connections...well time will tell..no matter how hard y'all try to bash me! :sleep:

archangel said:
connection...now that was funny...however I detest AOL...sorry not my IP...and for connections...well time will tell..no matter how hard y'all try to bash me! :sleep:

Nobody would bash you Walt, if you simply responded to reason.

And...I know your IP. I can't imagine being on Dial up. How do you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back