Maxim Restaurant Suicide Bombing - 9 Years Ago

Supporting Hamas is praying for death, you vile scum. Its funny how you say I celebrate death, when the Palis are the ones handing out candy every time an Israeli is killed and yell "ALLAHU AHKBAR" when rockets are launched.

Death to all terrorists who help with the killing of Israelis and death to all who are part of Hamas and Hezbollah.
You have to understand the connection to Islam by Seal and the Irish. They have one thing in common: The desire to kiss unsanitary rocks.

better stones than unsanitary jewish ass.
It looks like Seal has been busy kissing rear ends and can distinguish the religion of each rear end. However, he can kiss as many Palestinian rear ends as he wishes since that seems to make him happy.

yowsuh, massah jew. i be your shabbat goy all days and all nights, massah.

whadyya want me to research. what?

ya know, something sure is screwed up when the guys wantin' to do the killin' have a 10X less kill ratio than "the most moral army in the world who does everything in her power to pervent civilian casualties."

you all have been at friggin' war for over sixty years and the only thing i can figure is that you will only enter into honest negotiation when you've got one foot in the sea...and believe me, after what you have done to the people of the whole region, that will probably be too late...and i won't blame them one single bit.

israel was and is a mistake.

Israel is and will always be. Israel is stronger than its enemies.

Answer this: Why do most countries in the world consider Hamas a terrorist organization?

you are a liar.

israel is, but nothing "will always be". israel's worst enemy is israel.

and...

you are a liar.

not even 1/4 of the countries of the world consider HAMAS a terrorist organization.

the list of condemnations of israel by the UNGA, which requires a vote of most of the nations of the world is too long to list.
Perhaps Seal can give us a list of all the Muslim countries who are members of the UN and then a list of all the countries that depend on Arab oil. Then we can get a clear picture of why Israel is condemned and never the other countries who do much worse. I wonder if China has ever been condemned for occupying Tibet and the way they treat the Tibetans. Perhaps Seal can tell us. Meanwhile, Seal has no interest in what the Muslims in the Muslim countries do to others. What does he care what happens to Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and even other Muslims. The Jews are not involved for him to chastise so he closes his eyes to what is happening. Even when Catholics are being killed in the Philippines by Muslims, why should he even mention it?

Forum List

Back