Maxim Restaurant Suicide Bombing - 9 Years Ago

toastman

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2012
9 Years Ago today, Hanadi Jaradat blew herself up inside a popular Beachside restaurant in Haifa, killing 21 people and injuring many more. 5 Members of the Almog Family and 5 Member of the Zer-Aviv family were killed.

I was at Maxim in June 2011. Seeing the memorial that was built brought tears to my eyes.

Five members of the Almog family

Commander (res.) Ze'ev Almog, 71, of Haifa
Ruth Almog, 70, of Haifa
Moshe Almog, 43, of Haifa
Tomer Almog, 9, of Haifa
Assaf Staier, 11, of Haifa

Five members of the Zer-Aviv family:

Brurua Zer-Aviv, 59, of Kibbutz Yagur
Bezalel Zer-Aviv, 30, of Kibbutz Yagur
Keren Zer-Aviv, 29, of Kibbutz Yagur
Liran Zer-Aviv, 4, of Kibbutz Yagur
Noya Zer-Aviv, 1, of Kibbutz Yagur

Nir Regev, 25, of Nahariya
Zvi Bahat, 35, of Haifa
Mark Biano, 29, of Haifa
Naomi Biano, 25, of Haifa[22]
Hana Francis, 39, of Fassuta, head waiter.
Sharbal Matar, 23, of Fassuta, waiter
Mutanus Karkabi, 31, of Haifa, security guard
Osama Najar, 28, of Haifa, cook
Irena Sofrin, 38, of Kiryat Bialik
Lydia Zilberstein, 56, of Haifa, died of her injuries on October 9
George Matar, 58, of Haifa, died of his injuries on October 15

We must NEVER forget any of them

Last edited:
HaShem Yikom Dam Kedoshim!

agus...

snovit och sanningens vansinne...

Agus rudaí mar sin...bualadh bos :clap2:

This is an interesting documentary made at the time about the bombings, sad but it has a happy ending...no it doesnt.

To Die in Jerusalem

ta si. go raibh ma agat.

ochone. ni bhion saol og buan.

na dean dearmand choíche hanadi jaradat.

until they understand what could drive a beautiful young woman with a bright future to do such a horribly sad thing they will continue to have beautiful young people with bright futures doing horribly sad things.

Last edited:
agus...

snovit och sanningens vansinne...

This is an interesting documentary made at the time about the bombings, sad but it has a happy ending...no it doesnt.

To Die in Jerusalem

ta si. go raibh ma agat.

until they understand what could drive a beautiful young woman with a bright future to do such a horribly sad thing they will continue to have beautiful young people with bright futures doing horribly sad things.
THEY understand that young Palestinians are taught hate and lies from birth.
As for beauty, it's just skin deep.In this case it was like lipstick on a pig.

To Die in Jerusalem

ta si. go raibh ma agat.

THEY understand that young Palestinians are taught hate and lies from birth.
As for beauty, it's just skin deep.In this case it was like lipstick on a pig.

she was not taught to hate so much as she learned to hate from the life and death lessons taught by the IDF.

i believe it was sir general harry tuzo, GOC Norhern Ireland, who said that, had he grown up being treated as the irish were treated in northern ireland, he would have joined the IRA too.

sucide is so common in young people that it is the ---MAJOR cause of death in young males in the USA (and across the world) females tend to ATTEMPT suicide even more than do males but are not adept at it. They tend to SURVIVE the ----overdose method----or simiply chicken out of the violence method Given a nice way to go-----a sudden painless explosion-----and the promise of ADULATION by the survivors----"honor" to the family and eternal joy in a pleasure cat house in the sky-------ANY ideology group would have more volunteers than it would possibly need. The story that the muslim shahid pigs do it for the "suffering" they have endured is pure nonsense

I was almost in a suicide bombing attack once in Hedera in a market. I was just at the market when suddenly I felt like leaving it and walking to the mall. Then suddenly they announced that the market exploded. I am not joking.

I was almost in a suicide bombing attack once in Hedera in a market. I was just at the market when suddenly I felt like leaving it and walking to the mall. Then suddenly they announced that the market exploded. I am not joking.

What year was that

sucide is so common in young people that it is the ---MAJOR cause of death in young males in the USA (and across the world) females tend to ATTEMPT suicide even more than do males but are not adept at it. They tend to SURVIVE the ----overdose method----or simiply chicken out of the violence method Given a nice way to go-----a sudden painless explosion-----and the promise of ADULATION by the survivors----"honor" to the family and eternal joy in a pleasure cat house in the sky-------ANY ideology group would have more volunteers than it would possibly need. The story that the muslim shahid pigs do it for the "suffering" they have endured is pure nonsense

yeah, you're right. having her fiance killed by the IDF in one incident and then later having your favorite cousin and your brother killed by the IDF in another incident and then having her father's home destroyed is pure nonsense.

like i said, you won't ever be able to stop it unless you understand it...

and go to hell.

yeah, you're right. having her fiance killed by the IDF in one incident and then later having your favorite cousin and your brother killed by the IDF in another incident and then having her father's home destroyed is pure nonsense.

and go to hell.

Im happy they died and I'm happy that the man's house was destroyed. They ALL had affiliations with Hamas.

God willing, many more Hamas members will die. And many more of their homes will hopefully be destroyed.

and go to hell.

Im happy they died and I'm happy that the man's house was destroyed. They ALL had affiliations with Hamas.

God willing, many more Hamas members will die. And many more of their homes will hopefully be destroyed.

lying jew.

Last edited:

and go to hell.

You are addressing ONE SINGLE CASE Deach. and you are JUSTYFING MURDERING people simply because a person is a victim of war or crime. In fact,
in most SUICIDE PIG CASES------the suicide pig was never an actual victim of anything In fact----if a jew whose relative died in a MUSLIM SHAHID ATTACK and how THEREFORE decided to slit the throat of a muslim infant-----would not enjoy your JUSTIFICATION

I know lots of israelis who lost relatives due to the filth you support, in fact according to you my own husband has a right to blow the brains out of muslim children I will let him know of your potential APPROVAL

and go to hell (for the record----despite Deach's approval----my hubby will not engage in the filth of which Deach so heartily approves)

and go to hell.

lying jew.
Now yer cookin', Sealio!

and go to hell.

You are addressing ONE SINGLE CASE Deach. and you are JUSTYFING MURDERING people simply because a person is a victim of war or crime. In fact,
in most SUICIDE PIG CASES------the suicide pig was never an actual victim of anything In fact----if a jew whose relative died in a MUSLIM SHAHID ATTACK and how THEREFORE decided to slit the throat of a muslim infant-----would not enjoy your JUSTIFICATION

I know lots of israelis who lost relatives due to the filth you support, in fact according to you my own husband has a right to blow the brains out of muslim children I will let him know of your potential APPROVAL

and go to hell (for the record----despite Deach's approval----my hubby will not engage in the filth of which Deach so heartily approves)

understanding reasons is not justifying actions.

and go to hell, bitch.

Last edited:

and go to hell.

leave your husband out of it. got it.

lying jew.
Now yer cookin', Sealio!

quit whining. i think it is important to burn the ethnicity of this person into the minds of those who so self righteously claim "jews don't celebraate death."

from deach---the disgusting pimp who justifies murdering infants by suicide pig shahids

" understanding reasons is not ustifying actions.

and go to hell, bitch."

you have expressed your self Pimp-deach----in a manner indicating that you have no idea why young muslims engage in suicide operations

and go to hell ------lover of baby murdering pigs

you could do a bit of reading on the subject of suicide in young people-------do you have any education past the 8th grade? Do you know of any suicides? in family or family of friends?

and go to hell.

Be'ezrat HaShem
th_Smiley10-1.gif

Forum List

Back