Maxim Restaurant Suicide Bombing - 9 Years Ago

yeah, you're right. having her fiance killed by the IDF in one incident and then later having your favorite cousin and your brother killed by the IDF in another incident and then having her father's home destroyed is pure nonsense.

like i said, you won't ever be able to stop it unless you understand it...

and go to hell.

Im happy they died and I'm happy that the man's house was destroyed. They ALL had affiliations with Hamas.

God willing, many more Hamas members will die. And many more of their homes will hopefully be destroyed.

Be'ezrat HaShem
th_Smiley10-1.gif

Seal;

You are completely right, but you fail to take one very important fact into consideration. That fact is that these Jews and their supporters do not want to understand. It is not that they are unable to understand it is more vile then that, they choose with malice aforethought to not even try to understand. They realize that the first step in their understanding would be to acknowledge the HUMANITY of the Palestinians and this they are unwilling to do. If they were willing to do so it would deprive them of two of their most basic needs to vilify.

The first need is that they must hate and that they do almost without conscious thought any more. The second need is to classify them as animals. If both of these needs are met then you will have the hate filled responses that the Jewish posters fill this board with and the are reflected in the way in which the Israelis treat the Palestinians

I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH THAT THIS IS NOT DUE TO BLINDNESS, THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND CHOOSE TO DO IT ANYWAY

The wish that more people are killed as it is expressed by toastman is dispicable but even more dispicable is Lipush prayer that it happen

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAVEN HATERS.

Seal;

You are completely right, but you fail to take one very important fact into consideration. That fact is that these Jews and their supporters do not want to understand. It is not that they are unable to understand it is more vile then that, they choose with malice aforethought to not even try to understand. They realize that the first step in their understanding would be to acknowledge the HUMANITY of the Palestinians and this they are unwilling to do. If they were willing to do so it would deprive them of two of their most basic needs to vilify.

The first need is that they must hate and that they do almost without conscious thought any more. The second need is to classify them as animals. If both of these needs are met then you will have the hate filled responses that the Jewish posters fill this board with and the are reflected in the way in which the Israelis treat the Palestinians

I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH THAT THIS IS NOT DUE TO BLINDNESS, THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND CHOOSE TO DO IT ANYWAY

The wish that more people are killed as it is expressed by toastman is dispicable but even more dispicable is Lipush prayer that it happen

Sad but true. That's how they treat the Palestinians. Palestinians have every right of resistance

yeah, you're right. having her fiance killed by the IDF in one incident and then later having your favorite cousin and your brother killed by the IDF in another incident and then having her father's home destroyed is pure nonsense.

like i said, you won't ever be able to stop it unless you understand it...

and go to hell.

Im happy they died and I'm happy that the man's house was destroyed. They ALL had affiliations with Hamas.

God willing, many more Hamas members will die. And many more of their homes will hopefully be destroyed.

Be'ezrat HaShem
th_Smiley10-1.gif

would that be ther same hash head god who willingly offered you up to the NAZIs.

Be'ezrat HaShem
th_Smiley10-1.gif

would that be ther same hash head god who willingly offered you up to the NAZIs.

Interesting that you are so eager to display your general ignorance deach-----the entire book of genesis is devoted to the theme of FREE WILL (of course you probably never read it) People of your ilk are not evil by the "will of G-d" at least not according to jewish theology------you are the filth that you are by YOUR OWN WILL

Be'ezrat HaShem
th_Smiley10-1.gif

Interesting that you are so eager to display your general ignorance deach-----the entire book of genesis is devoted to the theme of FREE WILL (of course you probably never read it) People of your ilk are not evil by the "will of G-d" at least not according to jewish theology------you are the filth that you are by YOUR OWN WILL

my "ilk" prays to our god for peace among men of all kinds. your "ilk" prays for the death of those who are not of you.

i have never, ever prayed for anyone to die. i have never prayed for death. i have only prayed for life.

Last edited:

my "ilk" prays to our god for peace among men of all kinds. your "ilk" prays for the death of those who are not of you.

i have never, ever prayed for anyone to die. i have never prayed for death. i have only prayed for life.

Supporting Hamas is praying for death, you vile scum. Its funny how you say I celebrate death, when the Palis are the ones handing out candy every time an Israeli is killed and yell "ALLAHU AHKBAR" when rockets are launched.

Death to all terrorists who help with the killing of Israelis and death to all who are part of Hamas and Hezbollah.

Supporting Hamas is praying for death, you vile scum. Its funny how you say I celebrate death, when the Palis are the ones handing out candy every time an Israeli is killed and yell "ALLAHU AHKBAR" when rockets are launched.

Death to all terrorists who help with the killing of Israelis and death to all who are part of Hamas and Hezbollah.

Amen

Seal;

I didn't ask for 'people' to be killed. I asked for terrorists who's life is devoted to killing Jews and destroying Israel to be killed. Theres a difference

Of course, Id rather these terrorists change their ways by promoting peace and recognizing Israel as a country instead of using warfare against them, but they never will, they are too hateful and too brainwashed. Violence is all they know. Therefore I wish DEATH to all of them. Why? Because that is the only way these animals will understand.

I repeat

DEATH TO ALL THOSE WHO HELP WITH KILLING ISRAELIS
DEATH WILL ALL THOSE WHO HELP WITH TRYING TO DESTROY ISRAEL.

Last edited:

You have to understand the connection to Islam by Seal and the Irish. They have one thing in common: The desire to kiss unsanitary rocks.

Amen

and it is exactly that attitude that gets so many civilians killed by your trigger happy, gun toting "soldiers."

you celebrated the deaths of three young men who were civilians and not connected with HAMAS, and you celebrated the demolition of three family homes of people who were not were not connected with HAMAS, you ignorant bastards.

you think every palestinian is a terrorist. and don't talk to me about palestinians ghanding out candy when your boyos are proudly wearing t-shirts celebrating killing pregnany palestinian woman.

your culture feeds off the death of others.

and because of this, you will get more people like hanadi jaradat. israel took her hopes and dreams and crushed them under the heels of the IDF jack boots. they killed her fiance, and then they killed her brother...he was dieing in her arms and they took him from her. she was screaming, crying, begging for help for her little brother and they pulled her off him, called her foul names, and then shot her brother again.

ochone, ochone. ar dheis De go raibh a hanam.

you people will reap what you sow.

go fuck yourselves.

Last edited:

You have to understand the connection to Islam by Seal and the Irish. They have one thing in common: The desire to kiss unsanitary rocks.

better stones than unsanitary jewish ass.

Supporting Hamas is supporting the right people. The people who believe in their right to defend themselves against a occupation. Israel got most of what it wanted already. So only now they might say they want peace. Hamas militants are for freedom and their right to sovereignty. God supports that

Amen

and it is exactly that attitude that gets so many civilians killed by your trigger happy, gun toting "soldiers."

you celebrated the deaths of three young men who were civilians and not connected with HAMAS, and you celebrated the demolition of three family homes of people who were not were not connected with HAMAS, you ignorant bastards.

you think every palestinian is a terrorist. and don't talk to me about palestinians ghanding out candy when your boyos are proudly wearing t-shirts celebrating killing pregnany palestinian woman.

and because of this, you will get more people like hanadi jaradat. israel took her hopes and dreams and crushed them under the heels of the IDF jack boots. they killed her fiance, and then they killed her brother...he was dieing in her arms and they took him from her. she was screaming, crying, begging for help for her little brother and they pulled her off him, called her foul names, and then shot her brother again.

go fuck yourselves.

This post shows exactly just how ignorant you are. You;ve obviously never been to Israel, you scumbag. The fact that you suggest they killed her family members because they were trigger happy? You are a sick FUCK !

I started this thread as a memorial, and you come here to spew bullshit, saying that she was justified. Well now she's dead. Many of Israels enemies are dead, and more will continue to die.

NO ONE in Israel, and I mean NO ONE wants ANY innocent Palestinians killed. I can't stress that word NO ONE enough. NO ONE in Israel is happy when children in Gaza dies. But war is an ugly thing.

I was never in the IDF, but I have no doubt in my mind that a general EVER ordered his troops to kill innocents.

You are making an attempt to make me and Israelis look like savages, but you are failing miserably.

Supporting Hamas is supporting the right people. The people who believe in their right to defend themselves against a occupation. Israel got most of what it wanted already. So only now they might say they want peace. Hamas militants are for freedom and their right to sovereignty. God supports that

Right people??

Let me bring out the words of the "right people" for you-

After the killing of Mass Murder Bin Laden, Hamas' Isma'il Haniyeh said
- ""We regard this as a continuation of the American policy based on oppression and the shedding of Muslim and Arab blood…We condemn the assassination and the killing of an Arab holy warrior. We ask God to offer him mercy with the true believers and the martyrs."

About the JEWS, as been said by Atallah Abu Al-Subh, former Hamas minister of culture:- "Whoever is killed by a Jew receives the reward of two martyrs, because the very thing that the Jews did to the prophets was done to him."

"The Jews kill anyone who believes in Allah. They do not want to see any peace whatsoever on Earth."

"Holocaust studies in refugee camps is a contemptible plot and serves the Zionist entity with a goal of creating a reality and telling stories in order to justify acts of slaughter against the Palestinian people."

About anyone who says that Hamas offered "peace" before- As said in THEIR OWN WORDS-- "Our plan for this stage is to liberate any inch of Palestinian land, and to establish a state on it. Our ultimate plan is [to have] Palestine in its entirety. I say this loud and clear so that nobody will accuse me of employing political tactics. We will not recognize the Israeli enemy.
"

Hamas leader Mahmoud a-Zahar, Al-Aqsa TV, January 4, 2009- "We must lay the foundation for a tomorrow without Zionists."

Dr. Yussuf Al-Sharafi, Hamas representative, April 12, 2007
- "...the Jewish faith does not wish for peace nor stability, since it is a faith that is based on murder: 'I kill, therefore I am'... Israel is based only on blood and murder in order to exist, and it will disappear, with Allah's will, through blood and Shahids"

Words of Mahmood AL-Zahar in october 2005- ""We are part of Allah's promise that Islam will enter Palestine and every home in the world, with a revelation of the power of Allah the Omnipotent, and a revelation of the inferiority of the infidels. Hamas is leading this plan in Gaza, the West Bank, and the 1948 territories, and the Muslim Brotherhood is leading it everywhere else. This is part of Allah's predestination." "

I could care less what any political leaders say. Haniyeh isn't the leader of Gaza he's just there for the name. The militants true intentions are not to be quiet to Israel attacks and not to give in to their lies. They stand for resistance. They will always respond to Israeli aggression

Last edited:

Amen

go fuck yourselves.

Your hatred and Antisemitism is not worth a civilized comment. Yet I am civilized, so I won't respond to you like I should.

That will be my last conversation with you, please don't adress me again, I won't answer, you simply don't worth my time.

I could care less what any political leaders say. Haniyeh isn't the leader of Gaza he's just there for the name.

Supporting Hamas is not supprting the right people. Supporting Hamas is supporting blood, muder, and bigotry in name of Islam.

The people who support the Palestinians don't support Hamas, they support civilians. Therefore your claim that one shuold support Hamas is misplaced.

they don;t want freedom, they want a Jew Free middle east

I could care less what any political leaders say. Haniyeh isn't the leader of Gaza he's just there for the name.

Supporting Hamas is not supprting the right people. Supporting Hamas is supporting blood, muder, and bigotry in name of Islam.

The people who support the Palestinians don't support Hamas, they support civilians. Therefore your claim that one shuold support Hamas is misplaced.

Stop lying. Now you're jumping to the islamphobic bs and you know it's not true. I never go off on Judaism. Judaism has nothing to do with the conflict nor does Islam. Hamas is a legitamate group that does social work and wants to regulate Gaza but cannot with the blockade and constant war from Israel. They only respond when palestinains are being killed. They stand for their people

they don;t want freedom, they want a Jew Free middle east

Hamas doesn't control the Middle East buddy. They don't care about Jews anywhere in the world. They only care of the ones occupying and blockading their small strip of land preventing an economy that has any success.

Forum List

Back