Maxim Restaurant Suicide Bombing - 9 Years Ago

I could care less what any political leaders say. Haniyeh isn't the leader of Gaza he's just there for the name.

Supporting Hamas is not supprting the right people. Supporting Hamas is supporting blood, muder, and bigotry in name of Islam.

The people who support the Palestinians don't support Hamas, they support civilians. Therefore your claim that one shuold support Hamas is misplaced.

Stop lying. Now you're jumping to the islamphobic bs and you know it's not true. I never go off on Judaism. Judaism has nothing to do with the conflict nor does Islam. Hamas is a legitamate group that does social work and wants to regulate Gaza but cannot with the blockade and constant war from Israel. They only respond when palestinains are being killed. They stand for their people

They stand for MURDERING JEWISH CHILDREN!!!!!!

Supporting Hamas is not supprting the right people. Supporting Hamas is supporting blood, muder, and bigotry in name of Islam.

The people who support the Palestinians don't support Hamas, they support civilians. Therefore your claim that one shuold support Hamas is misplaced.

Stop lying. Now you're jumping to the islamphobic bs and you know it's not true. I never go off on Judaism. Judaism has nothing to do with the conflict nor does Islam. Hamas is a legitamate group that does social work and wants to regulate Gaza but cannot with the blockade and constant war from Israel. They only respond when palestinains are being killed. They stand for their people

Not true. No matter how big you make the letters. Even their suicide bombings targeted adults. Most people that died in the long gone bombings or any bombings during the intifada were mostly adults. You keep bringing things up that are long gone. Israel killed more children than Palestinains killed Israelis

and yet, oddly, there are 10 dead palestinian children for every dead israeli child, darlin'.

and yet, oddly, there are 10 dead palestinian children for every dead israeli child, darlin'.

That's because Hamas is not capable of infiltrating Israel anymore. But if they had the weapons Israel had, they would be killing children left right and center.

You are scum

and it is exactly that attitude that gets so many civilians killed by your trigger happy, gun toting "soldiers."

you celebrated the deaths of three young men who were civilians and not connected with HAMAS, and you celebrated the demolition of three family homes of people who were not were not connected with HAMAS, you ignorant bastards.

you think every palestinian is a terrorist. and don't talk to me about palestinians ghanding out candy when your boyos are proudly wearing t-shirts celebrating killing pregnany palestinian woman.

your culture feeds off the death of others.

and because of this, you will get more people like hanadi jaradat. israel took her hopes and dreams and crushed them under the heels of the IDF jack boots. they killed her fiance, and then they killed her brother...he was dieing in her arms and they took him from her. she was screaming, crying, begging for help for her little brother and they pulled her off him, called her foul names, and then shot her brother again.

ochone, ochone. ar dheis De go raibh a hanam.

you people will reap what you sow.

go fuck yourselves.

Your hatred and Antisemitism is not worth a civilized comment. Yet I am civilized, so I won't respond to you like I should.

That will be my last conversation with you, please don't adress me again, I won't answer, you simply don't worth my time.

i get it...goyim : uncivilised...the chosen : civilised.

what i hate is injustice and the very bigotry you seem to wield with delighted abundance.

That's because Hamas is not capable of infiltrating Israel anymore. But if they had the weapons Israel had, they would be killing children left right and center.

You are scum

Stop lying kiddo. Hamas doesn't target children like your Israeli settlers do. They throw stones at Palestinian children walking to school. The Israeli military goes around beating children and arresting them many times. Hamas doesn't target children.

You are scum

Stop lying kiddo. Hamas doesn't target children like your Israeli settlers do. They throw stones at Palestinian children walking to school. The Israeli military goes around beating children and arresting them many times. Hamas doesn't target children.

HAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAH !!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

Oh wait, that was a serious comment ?

You are scum

HAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAH !!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2:

Oh wait, that was a serious comment ?

Deflection

You are scum

if the palestinians wanted to kill israelis all that much, there would be a helluva lot more dead israelis.

and still, their are 10 dead palestinian children to every dead israeli child and your gun totin', trigger happy, shoot first and ask questions later IDF boyos are wearin' the T-shirts with pregnant women in the cross hairs of a sniper rifle to prove it.

yeaah, i guess i would be a scum to one who thinks that kind of stuff is alright.

You are scum

if the palestinians wanted to kill israelis all that much, there would be a helluva lot more dead israelis.

and still, their are 10 dead palestinian children to every dead israeli child and your gun totin', trigger happy, shoot first and ask questions later IDF boyos are wearin' the T-shirts with pregnant women in the cross hairs of a sniper rifle to prove it.

yeaah, i guess i would be a scum to one who thinks that kind of stuff is alright.

They do want to kill ISraelis so much. DO some research

You are scum

Out to context, Israelis want to kill Palestinians. That's a true statement but that could mean Hamas militants. Hamas wants to kill Israelis. That also could mean killing Israeli soldiers.

You are scum

yowsuh, massah jew. i be your shabbat goy all days and all nights, massah.

whadyya want me to research. what?

ya know, something sure is screwed up when the guys wantin' to do the killin' have a 10X less kill ratio than "the most moral army in the world who does everything in her power to pervent civilian casualties."

you all have been at friggin' war for over sixty years and the only thing i can figure is that you will only enter into honest negotiation when you've got one foot in the sea...and believe me, after what you have done to the people of the whole region, that will probably be too late...and i won't blame them one single bit.

israel was and is a mistake.

ya know, something sure is screwed up when the guys wantin' to do the killin' have a 10X less kill ratio than "the most moral army in the world who does everything in her power to pervent civilian casualties."

you all have been at friggin' war for over sixty years and the only thing i can figure is that you will only enter into honest negotiation when you've got one foot in the sea...and believe me, after what you have done to the people of the whole region, that will probably be too late...and i won't blame them one single bit.

Israel is and will always be. Israel is stronger than its enemies.

Answer this: Why do most countries in the world consider Hamas a terrorist organization?

Answer this: Why do most countries in the world consider Hamas a terrorist organization?

you are a liar.

israel is, but nothing "will always be". israel's worst enemy is israel.

and...

you are a liar.

not even 1/4 of the countries of the world consider HAMAS a terrorist organization.

the list of condemnations of israel by the UNGA, which requires a vote of most of the nations of the world is too long to list.

you are a liar.

israel is, but nothing "will always be". israel's worst enemy is israel.

and...

you are a liar.

not even 1/4 of the countries of the world consider HAMAS a terrorist organization.

the list of condemnations of israel by the UNGA, which requires a vote of most of the nations of the world is too long to list.

nope. Israel is there and will always be there.

I'm sure you counted the Arab countries? Ya, I wonder why they don't consider Hamas a terrorist organization?

Israelis love living in Israel !! The country is THRIVING !!! The economy is THRIVING

You are an anti-semite, and that is evident by your posts.

Let me guess, you used to work a shitty job and had a Jew as your boss, then you got fired??

also, I don't want you to stop hating Jews or Israel. Please continue, because the hate has only made us STRONGER !

Forum List

Back