MattsKramer Sure is a pretty boy

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
newguy And mattskramer : :suck:

You only say that 'cause you want some.

Oh, by the way RWA, I am married. How about you?

My bet is you hit puberty today.

I know what you're doing newguy. Bump. look everybody, RWA the Gay Defender's queer.

Unfortunately, I like chicks, even though they's so bitchy sometimes. Being gay would be easier in many ways.

Yeah, I often wished I was gay. Communication would be so much easier. Before work everyday I'd just say: "Hey honey, I need a quick blowjob before work."

And, being a guy, he'd understand and well a day that starts that easily/well can't be half bad ;-)

This gay producer in Manhattan once told me, "You know, you could go real far here if you were gay, James."

We are who we are, though, and I aint changin' that for nobody :)

Originally posted by mattskramer
Uhhhh...Now, what, exactly, did you mean by that? I don't think that it was called for :mad:

Yeah, but it's funny as shit! Sorry. Welcome to the board, matt!

Yeah, but it's funny as shit! Sorry. Welcome to the board, matt!

Okay. Okay...I get it...I guess...Lemmie see. uhhh.

rtwngAvngr : :wank:

Hoo ho...ha ha.

:)

Okay. Okay...I get it...I guess...Lemmie see. uhhh.

rtwngAvngr : :wank:

Hoo ho...ha ha.

:)

That's the spirit. And I even have that very shirt the emoticon is wearing, and that's also when I wear it.

Shit. I guess I'm too up-tight...and take things too personal and/or too strong. :beer:

See, this way, when I insult you in the future, it'll feel like love. It's all a matter of conditioning.:beer:

Matt

The RWA is a necessary part of the USMB - he's the one that everyone loves to hate.....

Feel the Love, RWA - Im just givin ya Hell:D

LOL :nine:

Yes. This is truly a cultural archive of great value you've stumbled upon. I'm glad you realize it!

Cheese louise, how'd I miss this last night??

I agree with Jim...you are brave to use a real photo. Wouldn't catch me doing that! Not even if you paid me.

But, no matter what our differences of opinion may be on this board, welcome! I promise not all of our members are as gross as RWA.

Honest!

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Matt

The RWA is a necessary part of the USMB - he's the one that everyone loves to hate.....

Feel the Love, RWA - Im just givin ya Hell:D

Personally, until I see different, I am beginning to like him as much as Big-D.....which isn't much at all.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Personally, until I see different, I am beginning to like him as much as Big-D.....which isn't much at all.

Oh, go chew your own leathery scrotum!

Umm, do you need a lesson on the rules? Let's keep things civil and appropriate, especially if you aren't posting in the adult forum.

Originally posted by Moi
Umm, do you need a lesson on the rules? Let's keep things civil and appropriate, especially if you aren't posting in the adult forum.

NO. No. Leathery Scrotum is a brand of natural dog chew you can get at Petsmart and also in a 10 gallon drum from Sam's club. It's think it's a dehydrated pork product of some kind.

NO. No. Leathery Scrotum is a brand of natural dog chew you can get at Petsmart and also in a 10 gallon drum from Sam's club. It's think it's a dehydrated pork product of some kind.
Ha Ha. Warning given. Try to be a little civil.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I used a real photo for my avatar. :confused: :cry: :scratch:
Yes, yes you did. And if I remember correctly everyone was amazed at that too. Especially when you said someone told you to cut your hair off!

Forum List

Back