Willis/Wade Were geo-Tracked, Lied Under Oath!!!

wuhl.....i call it the Trump Curse...but don't forget...these two will be protected as much as possible by some attorney association and a corrupt biased judge.... the goal is...get trump and they don't mind ignoring the constitution to do it.
Gonna be all but impossible to do so, they are now both of them, opened wide to hundreds of counts of perjury, each count a felony!

1708720766927.png

Can't blame her too much...her end goal is VEEP.

I'd have to say this must be embarrassing for Nat. Unless he can convince his bros that he did it for the MOE NAY.

View attachment 907282

Can't blame her too much...her end goal is VEEP.

I'd have to say this must be embarrassing for Nat. Unless he can convince his bros that he did it for the MOE NAY.
They are literally, impossibly stupid! Both were fucking judges, both obviously affirmative actioned through their respective "ahh" educations, both now poised for near total ruin!

BTW, the weak-kneed judge in this matter, who "conspicuously" failed to disclose his, and his wife's political donations to Willis, which is more serious than the paltry sum donated, such now implicates that judge in case he acts against the obvious interest of the law, and I might add an even more glaring omission of the judge prior to this hearing, informing the defense he had actually worked "UNDER" Willis prior to being elevated by Kemp to the bench! Its not for nothing that we now know this, such was a message, a strong one, sent to the judge! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Now the cultists are going to claim everyone visits their boss at home 35 times, and sends them 12,000 texts and 2,000 calls. It's totally normal, guys, believe me... :laugh:

Poor DEI fail Fanni. Thousands of texts and phone calls in 2021. Geo tracking proves the Wade stayed at her condo. Lying under oath. What do you expect?
Leftists response Fani dindunuffin.

Nobody is surprised that she "fibbed."

She is a member of our most pampered group of folks.

So nothing will happen to her.
NO, she is dead meat, they are no longer in NYC, or DC, they are now entering the heartland, and while there are certainly plenty of corrupt fuckers in Fulton County, this is going to be referred to the states AG, and they have to prosecute them, they both repeatedly perjured themselves, they are dead fucking meat!

BTW, I know very little of the GA DOJ, but its ostensibly under rino control, and both Wade and Willis staring complete, total ruin and prison in the eye, well they would prove most excellent subjects to my mind, to turn states evidence against the Biden admin, whom both very definitely were conspiring with against president Trump, yes two most excellent subjects!

wuhl.....i call it the Trump Curse...but don't forget...these two will be protected as much as possible by some attorney association and a corrupt biased judge.... the goal is...get trump and they don't mind ignoring the constitution to do it.
/——/ There are plenty of honest lawyers (OK, stop laughing back there.) who will put pressure on the Bar Association if they let this slide. Lawyers have been disbarred for far less.

They are literally, impossibly stupid! Both were fucking judges, both obviously affirmative actioned through their respective "ahh" educations, both now poised for near total ruin!

:auiqs.jpg:
SO their eduction was free..meaning someone else, US, paid for it. I have found that when you are given something of value rather than having to work for it, having some skin in the game as our Kenyan Prince once said, It is not of value to you. She got where she is because of race.and gender. She isn't that smart otherwise she wouldn't have made such glaring errors in incriminating herself. She's too busy in her arrogance and showing up other people by how smart she thinks she is, therefore,,,,she makes BIIIIIIIG mistakes in her testimony. I"d like to see her disbarred for life....that would be justice.

i bet letitia fat ass will get caught doing something...lol
Hopefully President Trump's private investigators have been looking at her and bragg at the same time they started their investigation of Willis and Wade. Be a shame not to have done that because if PIs weren't already at work, then now James and Bragg would be on their 'best' behavior and looking over their shoulders. fingers crossed.

BTW, the weak-kneed judge in this matter, who "conspicuously" failed to disclose his, and his wife's political donations to Willis, which is more serious than the paltry sum donated, such now implicates that judge in case he acts against the obvious interest of the law, and I might add an even more glaring omission of the judge prior to this hearing, informing the defense he had actually worked "UNDER" Willis prior to being elevated by Kemp to the bench! Its not for nothing that we now know this, such was a message, a strong one, sent to the judge! :auiqs.jpg:
Did B da honky rebellion!

Forum List

Back