I like Bob Menendez

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Apparently he's been a little bit more careless than most of his colleagues. I know he got into a little bad boy trouble down in South America some years ago but hey every healthy guy with a dick is subject to that kind of pressure.

The Money stuff? Pretty common.... He's a beginner compared to Nancy Pelosi. My real question is who did he piss off?

Jo

Apparently he's been a little bit more careless than most of his colleagues. I know he got into a little bad boy trouble down in South America some years ago
But hey every healthy guy with a dick is subject to that kind of pressure. The Money stuff? Pretty common.... He's a beginner compared to Nancy Pelosi. My real question is who did he piss off?

Jo
Don't be silly. He's broken the law and must go.

This has nothing to do with Pelosi, you're just trying to cast aspersions on all Democrats with one as an example.

Apparently he's been a little bit more careless than most of his colleagues. I know he got into a little bad boy trouble down in South America some years ago but hey every healthy guy with a dick is subject to that kind of pressure.

The Money stuff? Pretty common.... He's a beginner compared to Nancy Pelosi. My real question is who did he piss off?

Jo

That's a great question!

It's always because they refused some directive from the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich and NEVER about what they claim.

Andy Cuomo? Was he ordered to terrorize Trump and refused? All of a sudden he's a sexual predator

Don't be silly. He's broken the law and must go.

This has nothing to do with Pelosi, you're just trying to cast aspersions on all Democrats with one as an example.
No..... There are no aspersions to be cast on DC solons. They are what they are and Bob Menendez is no different than the rest of them and far from the most corrupt.

I do not use the terms D or R here.

I have always liked him.... Regardless of his shortcomings.... Anyone who thinks that removing him actually cleans up DC is a childish dreamer.

Given that he will be replaced by a even worst leftist I wish him Godspeed.

He beat the first rap so let's see how it all works out for him.
He is no pushover and he's very well connected. I wouldn't be surprised he ends up just fine.
He's going to walk away with his pension and tens of millions of dollars in the bank like most of the DC solon's do. My question once again is who did he piss off?

He is no pushover and he's very well connected. I wouldn't be surprised he ends up just fine.
He's going to walk away with his pension and tens of millions of dollars in the bank like most of the DC solon's do. My question once again is who did he piss off?
Obama...Something to do with a long stang beef between the two.

I don't recall what it was.

That's a great question!

It's always because they refused some directive from the glorious 1,000 year democrat Reich and NEVER about what they claim.

Andy Cuomo? Was he ordered to terrorize Trump and refused? All of a sudden he's a sexual predator
Yeah ....he said no to somebody.

Forum List

Back