Matthew 6, What a nightmare on national TV yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the
street corners to be seen by others.
Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a unacceptable spectacle and a disgrace to show a man praying for the Potus on national TV.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State, I do not want a theocratic government where only the leaders can screw whoever they want and lead a life of crime, like Saudi Arabia.

Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the
Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

It was a unacceptable spectacle and a disgrace to show a man praying for the Potus on national TV.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State, I do not want a theocratic government where only the leaders can screw whoever they want and lead a life of crime, like Saudi Arabia.
6599527711-dfdbc1265d-b.jpg

DYT9aoOX4AAmnA8.jpg

Minute_of_silence_at_White_House_for_Sandy_Hook_school_shooting.jpg

12241569163_d720fb2e68_b.jpg

I guess you pray in UAE.
Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nayhan | The Back Channel

and
A Moment of Silence to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of the Boston Marathon Bombing

Really now it does not even compare to the nightmare on TV yesterday.

Do you see anyone blathering, NO.
Obama went to a mosque and prayed, dumbass.

The only "blathering" I see is from hypocrites who only object to Republican politicians praying.

Please link where you got your pictures from. I see that, and well we all pray in churches. No surprise there.

oddly enough i dont think god has anything to do with all this....

glenn beck once said ...trump will destroy the church....damn if beck is not right

I have no issue with it and didn't have a problem when Obama, Bush Jr., Clinton, etc. did it either. And this has nothing to do with separation of church and state.

A nothingburger as usual.

Prayer

You are a disgrace.

Prayer

U.S. Senate: Senate Chaplain

The Office of the Chaplain, United States House of Representatives

National Prayer Breakfast - Wikipedia

oddly enough i dont think god has anything to do with all this....

glenn beck once said ...trump will destroy the church....damn if beck is not right

Beck is a self-absorbed, egotistical moron with an inflated sense of self.

How right was Beck about Trump being president? Hmm?

I rest my case.

My dislike for Beck predates Trump by 20 years. I just never liked him, something is "off" with that one.

Prayer

I didn’t have a problem with Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II or Obama praying in the White House, I had no problem with all of the, meeting Billy Graham or other religious leaders at the White House and I don’t see an issue with Trump doing so. Not sure what your issue is other than it’s Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back