Matthew 6, What a nightmare on national TV yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romans 3:23
SO your poor excuse for that slimebag is we all dishonor God??

That people are weak and behave badly does not preclude them from being Christian. Human nature is a powerful force.
BUT how can these supposed god fearing people fall at the alter of trump Wasn't their something in the bible about worshiping idols?

I see no one worshipping Trump.
take those knee pads off ?

Nope, I checked. No one. It's just a figment of your feverish imagination.

I don't give a whit about Trump's Christianity. I voted for a President, not a pastor.
And you got a vile POS Good work
We put up with a vile POS for the previous 8 years. We survived and so will you.
--------------------------------------------------
It goes without saying the 2000 vote was a coup.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Only five US presidents in history have been elected despite losing the popular vote: John Quincy Adams in 1824, Rutherford Hayes in 1876, Benjamin Harrison in 1888, George W. Bush in 2000 and Donald Trump this November.Dec 12, 2016
Donald Trump has lost popular vote by greater margin than any US ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/...elections/donald-trump-lost-popular-vote-hillary-clinto...
----------------------------------------------

He got the votes that counted.

With help from Russia and gerrymandering.

You sound like you actually believe that. Face it, Hillary should have won easily, but was terrible candidate.

And you got a vile POS Good work
We put up with a vile POS for the previous 8 years. We survived and so will you.

Only five US presidents in history have been elected despite losing the popular vote: John Quincy Adams in 1824, Rutherford Hayes in 1876, Benjamin Harrison in 1888, George W. Bush in 2000 and Donald Trump this November.Dec 12, 2016

https://www.independent.co.uk/...elections/donald-trump-lost-popular-vote-hillary-clinto...

You sound like you actually believe that. Face it, Hillary should have won easily, but was terrible candidate.
I disagree She was a GREAT candidate but a lousy campaigner

Good to know, in your mind a candidate doesn't need to campaign.

That's bs thinker She needed to,,they all do BUT she did a lousy job of it

She was great but with gerrymandering in WI , Pa and MI she hardly had a chance. Look at how the GOP are suppressing votes in ND, and Georgia and I suspect I all GOP states.

She was great but with gerrymandering in WI , Pa and MI she hardly had a chance. Look at how the GOP are suppressing votes in ND, and Georgia and I suspect I all GOP states.

Paranoia runs amok. Hillary was not great. She was a terrible campaigner, screeching like every guys ex and saddled with her attempted destruction of women who accused a man of harassment and rape, but then cynically trying to pander for their votes.

And, I hate to remind you of this (who am I kidding, I LOVE to remind you of this), but I would really like to know how you think gerrymandering impacted the 2016 presidential election, since those states you mention don't allocate electors by district.

Gerrymandering has no impact on the presidential election in any of those states

SLIME BAGS instead of bringing more to the voting booths they try to bring less How fn unamerican of those sleeze

SLIME BAGS instead of bringing more to the voting booths they try to bring less How fn unamerican of those sleeze

Dead people and illegal aliens aren’t supposed to be voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back