Matthew 6, What a nightmare on national TV yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I pray, I always thank God for not allowing the crook in a pantsuit from becoming POTUS.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!
GOD fooled you gipper You received instead the crookedest POS to ever step into our WH Makes Ponzi seem like a child

You received instead the crookedest POS to ever step into our WH

We would have had that no matter who won in 2016
Come on Will Don't you really believe Hill can't hold a candle to Trumps going ons?

Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the
street corners to be seen by others.
Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a unacceptable spectacle and a disgrace to show a man praying for the Potus on national TV.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State, I do not want a theocratic government where only the leaders can screw whoever they want and lead a life of crime, like Saudi Arabia.
It was a unacceptable spectacle and a disgrace to show a man praying for the Potus on national TV.
As it is written...

A fool's words bring strife
and his mouth invites fighting
A fool's mouth is his unraveling
and his lips entrap himself

Proverbs 18: 6-7 (ISV)

You're a joke...a bad joke

You show no consideration, when quoting Scriptures,
and you don't even understand the verses you chose,
which is evident by your ridiculous comments

You're right up there with windparadox and lysteria, or whatever

The Word of God commands you,
in Jesus' name, which compels you,
away with you demon, as it is Written

When I pray, I always thank God for not allowing the crook in a pantsuit from becoming POTUS.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!
GOD fooled you gipper You received instead the crookedest POS to ever step into our WH Makes Ponzi seem like a child

Will you have one saving grace You say you didn't vote for GWB or Trump I have to admire that

Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the
Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State, I do not want a theocratic government where only the leaders can screw whoever they want and lead a life of crime, like Saudi Arabia.
AMEN! I don't care about the Separation of Church and State so much here, as just downright hypocritical showmanship. How gullible does he think we are?

Showmanship?

you claiming it was scripted?

How gullible does he think we are?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

Yes, Will, I am sure of it.

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

Come on Will Don't you really believe Hill can't hold a candle to Trumps going ons?

said it many times, ed

I didn't see a dimes worth of difference between them

I guess you pray in UAE.
Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nayhan | The Back Channel

and
A Moment of Silence to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of the Boston Marathon Bombing

Really now it does not even compare to the nightmare on TV yesterday.

Do you see anyone blathering, NO.
Obama went to a mosque and prayed, dumbass.

The only "blathering" I see is from hypocrites who only object to Republican politicians praying.

Please link where you got your pictures from. I see that, and well we all pray in churches. No surprise there.
Doesn't matter where the pics are from. You only want to know so you can attack the source. Which church do you pay in?

Prayer

AMEN! I don't care about the Separation of Church and State so much here, as just downright hypocritical showmanship. How gullible does he think we are?

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

Were the pics of Obama praying scripted?

Prayer

Spend two years in a Turkish prison

Then you can tell us all about it

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!
To think Trump more crooked than Crooked Hillary, is to not think.

Why do you believe the D Party? You would never believe the R party.

Prayer

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

Obama was praying to God.
Brunson was praying to Trump.

See the difference?

Prayer

That poor man deserves all our respect and best wishes, prayers if you like.
We can be more than relieved and happy that he is finally free.
That is not my point.
This is not about being "religious." It is about Trump needing to be worshipped.

Prayer

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

See the difference?
Brunson was laying his hand on Trump and praying to God, that's scriptural. You obviously haven't spent any time in a Christian Church. When Christians pray for others they put their hand on them some times. What an idiotic ignorant post.

I guess you pray in UAE.

and
A Moment of Silence to Mark the One-Year Anniversary of the Boston Marathon Bombing

The only "blathering" I see is from hypocrites who only object to Republican politicians praying.

Please link where you got your pictures from. I see that, and well we all pray in churches. No surprise there.
Doesn't matter where the pics are from. You only want to know so you can attack the source. Which church do you pay in?

I want to know, so link them.

Prayer

That poor man deserves all our respect and best wishes, prayers if you like.
We can be more than relieved and happy that he is finally free.
That is not my point.
This is not about being "religious." It is about Trump needing to be worshipped.
If you honestly believe the Pastor was praying TO Trump, then you're the most ignorant person on this site.

I guess you pray in UAE.

and

I want to know, so link them.
Doesn't matter where they're from. You only want to know so you can attack the source. You can easily find out where they're from.

Prayer

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

See the difference?

Praying FOR Trump, not TO him.

There IS a difference

Prayer

Showmanship?

Good question.

how gullible are you?
Showmanship?

See the difference?

That's a really disgusting thing to say to those of us who know something of Brunson and his journey long before anyone had heard his name. That's really low and disgusting that you would pretend to know his heart and faith but no less than I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back