Matthew 6, What a nightmare on national TV yesterday!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the
street corners to be seen by others.
Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a unacceptable spectacle and a disgrace to show a man praying for the Potus on national TV.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State, I do not want a theocratic government where only the leaders can screw whoever they want and lead a life of crime, like Saudi Arabia.

I didn’t have a problem with Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II or Obama praying in the White House, I had no problem with all of the, meeting Billy Graham or other religious leaders at the White House and I don’t see an issue with Trump doing so. Not sure what your issue is other than it’s Trump.

It's just TDS running wild through her mind.

I have no issue with it and didn't have a problem when Obama, Bush Jr., Clinton, etc. did it either. And this has nothing to do with separation of church and state.

A nothingburger as usual.
Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the
Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

It was a unacceptable spectacle and a disgrace to show a man praying for the Potus on national TV.

Then again I believe in the Separation of Church and State, I do not want a theocratic government where only the leaders can screw whoever they want and lead a life of crime, like Saudi Arabia.

I didn’t have a problem with Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II or Obama praying in the White House, I had no problem with all of the, meeting Billy Graham or other religious leaders at the White House and I don’t see an issue with Trump doing so. Not sure what your issue is other than it’s Trump.

You mean the Prayer Breakfast, another evangelical thing.

Prayer

No its not TDS, but Trump sure puts on a show!!

I am a big believer in the Separation of Church and State.

Prayer

It was a beautiful moment and that it upsets you makes it all the better

Prayer

No its not TDS, but Trump sure puts on a show!!

I am a big believer in the Separation of Church and State.

You're not an actual American, are you? Be honest

Prayer

I'm sure Jesus would not approve. All of you holy rollers do not even know what is in the scriptures.

Penelope believes that separation of church and state means Christians are not permitted to exercise their First Amendment rights.

Prayer

I'm sure Jesus would not approve. All of you holy rollers do not even know what is in the scriptures.

Oh indeed I do dear.

You're not really an American. No American would so deeply misunderstand the Constitution. So I don't really care what you think or say about my nation.

Prayer

Oh indeed I do dear.

You're not really an American. No American would so deeply misunderstand the Constitution. So I don't really care what you think or say about my nation.

Now would Jesus be happy with that display yesterday? NO.

Also what do you know about freedom of religion?? the Potus is suppose to be Potus of all in the US and yet he puts on this display, and NO
Jesus would not be happy or with Evangelicals to begin with. See my signature, this is what is happening in the oval office, this crap.

Prayer

Oh indeed I do dear.

Also what do you know about freedom of religion?? the Potus is suppose to be Potus of all in the US and yet he puts on this display, and NO
Jesus would not be happy or with Evangelicals to begin with. See my signature, this is what is happening in the oval office, this crap.

What do you care about what happens in the Oval Office? Why don't you worry about your own nation? Why are you obsessed with America?

oddly enough i dont think god has anything to do with all this....

glenn beck once said ...trump will destroy the church....damn if beck is not right

What Trump has done is expose the church for what it really is.

Prayer

Oh indeed I do dear.

Now would Jesus be happy with that display yesterday?

Why not?

See my signature, this is what is happening in the oval office, this crap.

and it's happened in the Oval Office for better than 200 years.

Praying in public has its obvious intent.

and that is?

Turning kids into Moslems?
That's attributing a great deal of power, isn't it?

as much as having Christian prayer in school.

problem being, Moslems are allowed to gather for their daily prayers in school.

Christians aren't.
"Christians" are that weak?

weak?

The Pastor wanted to show his thanks to God and Trump…

Our hostages rotted in jail or worse when obongo was in charge…..

Only when obongo could trade 5 harden Terrorist for a Traitor did he act.

I am not a church going man but I know God exists….

I truly believe God has had a hand in all of Trumps success……..

How else could you possibly explain it?

Prayer

AMEN! I don't care about the Separation of Church and State so much here, as just downright hypocritical showmanship. How gullible does he think we are?

Prayer

AMEN! I don't care about the Separation of Church and State so much here, as just downright hypocritical showmanship. How gullible does he think we are?

Showmanship?

you claiming it was scripted?

How gullible does he think we are?

Good question.

how gullible are you?

LOL A Pastor praying! Don't be so gullible! It's gotta be something other than asking Almighty God for guidance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back