Massive Oil Spill "Every Plant and Tree Died"

We shouldn't be polluting our own planet carelessly either. We must be careful and work on technologies that clean things up as it is us that is harmed by it.

Think about that. Would you be against cleaning up our air and water the past 60 years???

Last edited:
We shouldn't be polluting our own planet carelessly either. We must be careful and work on technologies that clean things up as it is us that is harmed by it.

Think about that. Would you be against cleaning up our air and water the past 60 years???

Thats where people like me come in. You bring in an Environmental Engineer and we figure out how to fix whatever the fuck up was. The earth has an amazing ability to replant/animal itself if given time and a bit of a washdown.

Well,

This is a shame...We need to transition over to electric cars as fast as we can.

Not to fast to destroy our economy of course.

Matthew with all due respect do you know how most of North America gets their energy aka electricity from?

Coal fired power plants.

About ~40% as of now for coal. I'd Increase nuclear to 30%, Wind 10%, Solar 5%, Thermal 5% of the mix.

Only a few percent for oil...

I'd do away with oil for electricy and cut coal in half.

Well that is just terrific! As if we didn't have enough to worry about with the BP Oil spill in the Gulf killing wildlife, fish, birds, deformities showing up, now this! When the food and water supply is contaminated you've got big trouble. That is the road we are headed down here. People had better wake up. - Jeri

HOLY SHIT ! :eek: HOLY SHIT! :eek: THE SKY IS FALLING, EVERYBODY RUN! :eek: HOLY SHIT THE EARTH IS DYING AND WE KILLED IT! :eek: ONLY THE KENYAN MESSIAH CAN SAVE US ! SEND ALL OF YOUR MONEY TO THE GREAT OBAMA, SAVIOR OF THE EARTH. :cool:

runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif

LOL, love it!

no, but not the way these radical environmentalist want us to do it...it will harm our economy and our way of living...green outside red inside with these people

you notice they all like the life that oil gives them and takes full advantage of it while they sit in their ivory towers railing against it

Well,

This is a shame...We need to transition over to electric cars as fast as we can.

Not to fast to destroy our economy of course.

Matthew with all due respect do you know how most of North America gets their energy aka electricity from?

Coal fired power plants.

About ~40% as of now for coal. I'd Increase nuclear to 30%, Wind 10%, Solar 5%, Thermal 5% of the mix.

I'd do away with oil for electricy and cut coal in half.[/QUOTE]

you would put most of the northeast without power. when was the last new nuclear power plant started?

Coal fired power plants.

I'd do away with oil for electricy and cut coal in half.[/QUOTE]

you would put most of the northeast without power. when was the last new nuclear power plant started?

At least he realizes you need nukes for the power grid, although it would be more like 60%-70% Nuclear.

Yes! I hate oil! You figured it out. I hate oil, oil sheen, oil paintings all of it.

You support collectivist totalitarianism.

Oil is the means of mobility for individuals. Oil along with the automobile was the great enabler of individual mobility, allowing the commoner the ability to go where they please, when they please, with no permission from or oversight by the rulers. As long as a person can jump in a car and go where they want, then they cannot be controlled.

The left doesn't care about oil, the left cares about controlling people, deciding who goes where, when, and why. Subvert the individual to the collective is the root of everything done by the left.

no, but not the way these radical environmentalist want us to do it...it will harm our economy and our way of living...green outside red inside with these people

you notice they all like the life that oil gives them and takes full advantage of it while they sit in their ivory towers railing against it

As Delingpole puts it the enviro whackos are watermelons. Green on the outside and commie red on the inside.

Funny how they used liters instead of barrels the oil industry standard so the numbers would appear large. Think they have an agenda?

So, what would be a reasonable amount to spill in your back yard?

Funny how they used liters instead of barrels the oil industry standard so the numbers would appear large. Think they have an agenda?

Considering I dont have a major oil production facility near my backyard any amount quite frankly would be a bit of a puzzle. I didnt see the article where oil facilities each come with Transporters or Portals.

Yes! I hate oil! You figured it out. I hate oil, oil sheen, oil paintings all of it.

Oil is the means of mobility for individuals. Oil along with the automobile was the great enabler of individual mobility, allowing the commoner the ability to go where they please, when they please, with no permission from or oversight by the rulers. As long as a person can jump in a car and go where they want, then they cannot be controlled.

The left doesn't care about oil, the left cares about controlling people, deciding who goes where, when, and why. Subvert the individual to the collective is the root of everything done by the left.

Yes I support collectarianism! :doubt:

Stop being stupid everyone knows what oil is and what is does unless it makes you feel better to state the obvious. And I cannot care about oil. I use it but I have no emotional attachment to the thing known as oil.

As Delingpole puts it the enviro whackos are watermelons. Green on the outside and commie red on the inside.

and the biggest one is Obama..hopefully we can survive three more years of him and his radical "climate change" visions he's getting ready to lay on us...we also need to ask Congress to defund his radicals running the Epa..they are doing damage to us already

How do "these radical environmentalist" want you do it? And why does that make any difference? People in hell want ice water...So.

You're using that as an excuse to be against everything. I say make oil production safer and the common reply is "you hate oil, crash your car you hypocrite"

Huh? You guys have to go to extremes because the middle makes sense. But you love Oil or Hate environmentalist so much you deny the middle even exists

Well that is just terrific! As if we didn't have enough to worry about with the BP Oil spill in the Gulf killing wildlife, fish, birds, deformities showing up, now this! When the food and water supply is contaminated you've got big trouble. That is the road we are headed down here. People had better wake up. - Jeri

HOLY SHIT ! :eek: HOLY SHIT! :eek: THE SKY IS FALLING, EVERYBODY RUN! :eek: HOLY SHIT THE EARTH IS DYING AND WE KILLED IT! :eek: ONLY THE KENYAN MESSIAH CAN SAVE US ! SEND ALL OF YOUR MONEY TO THE GREAT OBAMA, SAVIOR OF THE EARTH. :cool:

runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif
runpanic.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

How do "these radical environmentalist" want you do it? And why does that make any difference? People in hell want ice water...So.

You're using that as an excuse to be against everything. I say make oil production safer and the common reply is "you hate oil, crash your car you hypocrite"

Huh? You guys have to go to extremes because the middle makes sense. But you love Oil or Hate environmentalist so much you deny the middle even exists

you didn't say anything..you posted some fearmonging article from thinkprogress who is opposing the pipeline that will give people JOBS in this country, like they give a shit about that...plants and trees mean more to these radical watermelons and then expect people to give you a reasonable answers..
now maybe you should take some ice water to those people in hell..

Last edited:

Considering I dont have a major oil production facility near my backyard any amount quite frankly would be a bit of a puzzle. I didnt see the article where oil facilities each come with Transporters or Portals.

You mean like... pipelines?

Stop being stupid everyone knows what oil is and what is does unless it makes you feel better to state the obvious. And I cannot care about oil. I use it but I have no emotional attachment to the thing known as oil.

So what does oil do soooooo scary?

It is actually ( alongside with other carbon fuels) the most ecological for our planet - it comes from it.The other is nuclear power

One of the best natural products of this planet is OIL

you didn't say anything..you posted some fearmonging article from thinkprogress who is opposing the pipeline that will give people JOBS in this country, like they give a shit about that...plants and trees mean more to these radical watermelons and then expect people to give you a reasonable answers..
now maybe you should take some ice water to those people in hell..

Yes I posted an article from Thinkprogress. No you haven't shown how its fear mongering unless the "fear" you speak about is "reality". I think the earth is more important than jobs, don't you?

Isnt safer oil production a good thing? Or is that being a communist to want it?

So what does oil do soooooo scary?

It is actually ( alongside with other carbon fuels) the most ecological for our planet - it comes from it.The other is nuclear power

One of the best natural products of this planet is OIL

See? How am I supposed to answer "What does oil do that is scary?" Nothing, oil exists and is not scary. Got it. Great fuel but that's not the point. You know that tho that's why you did it.

Forum List

Back