GREAT NEWS FOR US OIL-GAS PRODUCERS : Bulgaria has officially halted the use and importation of Moscow oil for fuel production.

I found butter as 3.29 pound in phoenix.

Costco would be cheaper.

You are using the highest prices you can find.

Look at the rest of the posts reveals that you are really triggered today!
Not the butter I buy to bake with... that cheap shit is all water...
try again.... are you going to say you are sorry for saying I lied when I did not?...

I found cheaper prices in Phoenix, you loser.

If you bake for profit, then charge the rate for the consumer.

If you bake for yourself, then pay the rate and shut up, because it is your choice.

I found cheaper prices in Phoenix, you loser.

If you bake for profit, then charge the rate for the consumer.

If you bake for yourself, then pay the rate and shut up, because it is your choice.
No one wants that crap butter.. I can find cheap foods at the dollar store too... but their warehouses are full of rats... so I don't buy from there... the point is the American people deserve to have good food products at reasonable prices.... this isn't Russia yet... and not every store will carry butter that won't sell...
Now are you going to apologize?... I do not lie... I may get things wrong sometimes but I never lie... so take it back...

No one wants that crap butter.. I can find cheap foods at the dollar store too... but their warehouses are full of rats... so I don't buy from there... the point is the American people deserve to have good food products at reasonable prices.... this isn't Russia yet... and not every store will carry butter that won't sell...
Now are you going to apologize?... I do not lie... I may get things wrong sometimes but I never lie... so take it back...
wah, wah, wah

So you make poor choices.

any comment on this ?

One of Strelkov-Girkin’s close associates, Mikhail 🇷🇺 🐷 🇷🇺 Polynkov, said that “this war has no goal, there is only a path” and that Putin simply conspired with Biden to destroy Moscow ulus , working on this together with “comrades from the European Union.” "
F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

any comment on this ?

One of Strelkov-Girkin’s close associates, Mikhail 🇷🇺 🐷 🇷🇺 Polynkov, said that “this war has no goal, there is only a path” and that Putin simply conspired with Biden to destroy Moscow ulus , working on this together with “comrades from the European Union.” "
View attachment 913033

Propaganda....

Absolute truth.

any comment on this ?

View attachment 913033
Rambunctious Propaganda....

9-0 MAGA....

Propaganda....
No, It’s time for NATO to step in !

No, It’s time for NATO to step in !

Question... are you happy this war got started?...

Ukraine can't defeat Russia... but you didn't answer my question...
we (The Liberal Order ) can and we will

Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

From the life of scumbags

"Prime Minister" of the Kosovo "government" Albin Kurti thanked the representative of the Bulgarian diplomatic department Hristo Gudjev for opening the airspace for NATO in 1999.

The Kosovo separatist leader made an open statement about this at the Bulgarian "embassy" in Kosovo.

"Our country Kosovo and our ally Bulgaria are united by a common orientation towards democracy and the rule of law, while autocracies in the region threaten democratic values," Kurti said, alluding to Serbia and Republika Srpska.

The Albanian separatist leader recalled that Kosovo will celebrate the 25th anniversary of "liberation" this year. He expressed his gratitude to Bulgaria for opening its airspace to NATO planes in 1999 during the bombing of Serbia, which, he said, "ended the genocide of Kosovo Albanians."

"Also, Kosovo has not forgotten that Bulgarian authorities were the first to uncover Operation Horseshoe, Serbia's plan to ethnically cleanse Albanians in Kosovo," Kurti said.

The so-called "Horseshoe Plan" attributed by propaganda to the leadership of the Federal Yugoslavia is a dirty and false fake of American political technologists, launched into the information space in order to justify NATO aggression against this Balkan country

At the same time, the overseas masters, working in conjunction with Bulgarian puppets, could not even prepare this false document, having titled it with the word "Potkova", which is characteristic of the Bulgarian and Croatian languages, and not with the Serbian "Potkovica".

From the life of scumbags

"Prime Minister" of the Kosovo "government" Albin Kurti thanked the representative of the Bulgarian diplomatic department Hristo Gudjev for opening the airspace for NATO in 1999.

The Kosovo separatist leader made an open statement about this at the Bulgarian "embassy" in Kosovo.

"Our country Kosovo and our ally Bulgaria are united by a common orientation towards democracy and the rule of law, while autocracies in the region threaten democratic values," Kurti said, alluding to Serbia and Republika Srpska.

The Albanian separatist leader recalled that Kosovo will celebrate the 25th anniversary of "liberation" this year. He expressed his gratitude to Bulgaria for opening its airspace to NATO planes in 1999 during the bombing of Serbia, which, he said, "ended the genocide of Kosovo Albanians."

"Also, Kosovo has not forgotten that Bulgarian authorities were the first to uncover Operation Horseshoe, Serbia's plan to ethnically cleanse Albanians in Kosovo," Kurti said.

The so-called "Horseshoe Plan" attributed by propaganda to the leadership of the Federal Yugoslavia is a dirty and false fake of American political technologists, launched into the information space in order to justify NATO aggression against this Balkan country

At the same time, the overseas masters, working in conjunction with Bulgarian puppets, could not even prepare this false document, having titled it with the word "Potkova", which is characteristic of the Bulgarian and Croatian languages, and not with the Serbian "Potkovica".
we all hate you 🇰🇵 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 , dont you know it ?
🇸🇦 🇷🇺 pedo -rapist hordesman read this :

Forum List

Back