Mask Required

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Now here is a store that gets it.

230599246_5412844832141860_5566372704178453031_n.png

Odanny, I have heard that the only way to guarantee you won't get covid on those rare occasions when you drum up the courage to crawl out from under your bed is to place a plastic bag over your head and secure it tightly around your neck with duct tape so nothing scary can get in.

I suggest you follow suit next time you feel brave enough to shop at an actual store.

Calling your customers "idiots" is usually not a very good business plan.

We'll see how it works out for this establishment.

Do you want to share the same of the store, danny?

What's the big deal? They say wear a mask then you decide if you want to or not. I just cancelled a 10 day trip to Reno and Vegas because they have mask mandates. I didn't want to wear a mask and their government forced their businesses to mandate masks, it's really that simple. And as much as I was looking forward to that getaway, the big losers were Nevada businesses and their government. The airlines also took a hit.

Calling your customers "idiots" is usually not a very good business plan.
They're not calling their customers idiots. They're pointing out antivaxxer whiners are idiots.

There's a big difference. It's not like any antivaxxer holds a job and can spend money. They're just there to shoplift, so keeping them out is a doubly good thing.

Make stupid choices, win stupid prizes. Nothing makes a conservative whine more than having to face the consequences of their stupid actions, hence the responses here.

They're not calling their customers idiots. They're pointing out antivaxxer whiners are idiots.

There's a big difference. It's not like any antivaxxer holds a job and can spend money. They're just there to shoplift, so keeping them out is a doubly good thing.

Make stupid choices, win stupid prizes. Nothing makes a conservative whine more than having to face the consequences of their stupid actions, hence the responses here.

Here's a response- go fuck yourself

How monumentally stupid are yu?

First, the sign says exactly nothing about vaxxers, anti-vaxxers, vaccines, or anything similar.

So you're a fucking idiot.

Second, your assertion that anti-vaxxers don't have jobs is ignorant and stupid.

Just like you...

I keep masks in my cars and in my saddlebags and, if someone wants me to wear one as a condition of entering their business, I'll put one on. It's really no big deal. In fact Target's got some masks that are actually really comfortable to wear.

It's no big deal to me either way...

Forum List

Back