I’m so old …

They are destroying the feminine form of every word.

They are forcing authors to write fiction that erases distinction between men and women.

They are replacing traditional holidays with their own holidays.

The words "Christmas" and "Easter" cannot be said in their presence.

… I remember when a store putting on a sale on dresses didn’t have to include the adjective “women’s’” dresses.
They add that 'adjective' to ward off guys thinking they can fit into a real woman's dress. Before 'transgender' folks just knew that kind of stuff.

They are destroying the feminine form of every word.

They are forcing authors to write fiction that erases distinction between men and women.

They are replacing traditional holidays with their own holidays.

The words "Christmas" and "Easter" cannot be said in their presence.
I find it amusing that they refer to female “actors” as “actors” instead of “actresses” but give them a gender-based award, anyway.

Coyotes don't live very long. Maybe change your Avatar? :cool:
How many times has a certain coyote been blown up, fallen off a cliff or been crushed but a thousand pound weight and emerged unscathed for another episode? They’ve got more lives than the proverbial cat :yes_text12:

How many times has a certain coyote been blown up, fallen off a cliff or been crushed but a thousand pound weight and emerged unscathed for another episode? They’ve got more lives than the proverbial cat :yes_text12:
Right now, they are running rampant bringing illegals across the southern border.

Yep, you do keep comin' back!!

1713142457036.jpeg

Forum List

Back