CNN, fake news, is piling on the Democrats

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
CNN, fake news, is piling on the Democrats.
They are making crazy untrue claims about Govenor Andrew Cuomo and some poor Arizona Democratic state congressman about child abuse.
Everyone know everything CNN reports is fake news.
How long can we put up with their lies?

Good thing I read it's in the Political Satire" section....at least Cuomo still has his boner. Opps, I mean homer.

The governor's accusers should go all Dominion Voting Machines and sue CNN and his brother for dessiminating false information in their defense of the fanny grabbing granny killer.

I hope you do not criticize CNN since you do not know what they report.
If you do, you are a dumbass.

So, you must be the dumbass that watches CNN, and you actually call that "reporting"? That's too freakin' funny! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Go back and watch your CNN...since it's all you have left in your miserable and lonely life.

So, you must be the dumbass that watches CNN, and you actually call that "reporting"? That's too freakin' funny! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Go back and watch your CNN...since it's all you have left in your miserable and lonely life.
I am not watching the fake news on CNN. They are using terrible lies to bring down a gentleman like Andrew Cuomo. You cannot believe a word they say.
They are criticizing some of Biden's immigration policies with lies, lies, lies.
They are trying to take down the Democratic party. I am not having it.

I am not watching the fake news on CNN. They are using terrible lies to bring down a gentleman like Andrew Cuomo. You cannot believe a word they say.
They are criticizing some of Biden's immigration policies with lies, lies, lies.
They are trying to take down the Democratic party. I am not having it.
/——-/ CNN turns right while Fox turns left. Funny stuff.

Forum List

Back