Married people . . .

[QUOTE="ChrisL, post: 13056045, member: 5016}

Joust? Do you mean "jest?" Lol. :D Ha ha! Funny![/QUOTE]

It HAS turned into rather a fight....

<sets down fire extinguisher>

Try not to set yourselves on fire okay. I am out of this one.

Meh, I guess for people who have no friends and no lives, these types of "online relationship" bonding shit is important. I have no desire to forge any kind of relationships with anyone on any of these types of forums.
I have lots of real friends but they don't like talking politics and religion. And if you were a dude I'd never bring up sex. Or if you were an ugly chick, but you are not. Of all people I would think YOU would know looks matter, you narcissist. LOL

Hmmm...I am pretty sure I have made a few friends on the board. What say you posters?

I adore Foxy. She is an awesome lady. TRULY a kind person, not a phony. So yeah, there are a few posters here that I do like, but really far and few between. I think most of the people who post here have some really serious problems. :D
We all know you have problems. I don't want to be mean like gracie so I just say nothing.

But I don't. :D So you would be wrong. AGAIN.
You are still on stage 1 Chris

The 5 Stages of Loss and Grief

Denial.

Lol. :piss2:
Its not your fault

Meh, I guess for people who have no friends and no lives, these types of "online relationship" bonding shit is important. I have no desire to forge any kind of relationships with anyone on any of these types of forums.
I have lots of real friends but they don't like talking politics and religion. And if you were a dude I'd never bring up sex. Or if you were an ugly chick, but you are not. Of all people I would think YOU would know looks matter, you narcissist. LOL

I don't know what "looks" have to do with my post. I have good real life friends. I am not interested in forging relationships with weirdos online. I come here to keep myself busy and because I want to discuss issues that concern me. I think that having relationships with people like you see here on this forum is a very BAD idea. That includes "friendships." I'm sorry but you people cannot be trusted. Just my opinion of course.

I don't know what "looks" have to do with my post. I have good real life friends. I am not interested in forging relationships with weirdos online. I come here to keep myself busy and because I want to discuss issues that concern me. I think that having relationships with people like you see here on this forum is a very BAD idea. That includes "friendships." I'm sorry but you people cannot be trusted. Just my opinion of course.
Ah so it's starting to come out. You have trust issues. Tell us about that? Or maybe you and I should do this in private. Give me your tele I'll call you.

Ah so it's starting to come out. You have trust issues. Tell us about that? Or maybe you and I should do this in private. Give me your tele I'll call you.

I have no interest in talking to any of you about my personal life. :D Yikes. Lol.

Why do you think married people would start numerous threads about sex and dating, people who have been married for years and years and who are not even in the dating world (or shouldn't be - lol)?

Why does it seem as if some married people are starved for affection/attention. Of course, I am referring to some people here on USMB but I won't mention names. :D

I find it curious that married people would prefer to discuss such things with strangers on the internet instead of with their partners. They seem to especially gravitate towards the opposite sex as if they are "looking" for something.

Thoughts?
??? Sounds like a stereotype you have about married people. I'm married and it wouldn't occur to me to start a thread about sex and dating. It's just my current interest. I'm too busy raising a family.

It does happen that some internet folks will use any non-political subject information about a member to personally attack them rather than just address their political stance.

??? Sounds like a stereotype you have about married people. I'm married and it wouldn't occur to me to start a thread about sex and dating. It's just my current interest. I'm too busy raising a family.

It does happen that some internet folks will use any non-political subject information about a member to personally attack them rather than just address their political stance.

Good priorities.

Of course you don't want to forge a relationship with a weirdo. But what if you met someone and over a year realized they were a really cool person, you found them attractive, they lived close, were single and wanted to meet?

Why can't we be trusted? Can you be trusted?

Why do you think married people would start numerous threads about sex and dating, people who have been married for years and years and who are not even in the dating world (or shouldn't be - lol)?

Why does it seem as if some married people are starved for affection/attention. Of course, I am referring to some people here on USMB but I won't mention names. :D

I find it curious that married people would prefer to discuss such things with strangers on the internet instead of with their partners. They seem to especially gravitate towards the opposite sex as if they are "looking" for something.

Thoughts?

I've never started such a thread.

I pretty much stick to politics. But then, my wife gives me plenty of affection.

Of course you don't want to forge a relationship with a weirdo. But what if you met someone and over a year realized they were a really cool person, you found them attractive, they lived close, were single and wanted to meet?

I've met people on line that I've later met in person. For me the next step is phone contact. It's rare to meet someone on line that I'd take the time to meet in person. I"m just that busy.

Thoughts?

I should have said "some" married people. I apologize for that oversight. I am not trying to accuse anyone here or anything. I have seen for myself how some people who claim to be married will go out of their way for attention from the opposite sex, on the internet especially. I've seen it done blatantly and in more subtle ways. What I really am curious about is how would you feel if your partner behaved in such a manner online with other women? Would you consider that to be cheating or a form of cheating, and how would you handle the situation?

I've met some cool people online, of course. MOST of them I would not consider having any kind of "relationship" with at all. It is just too much trouble. More trouble than it's worth if you ask me. I have a couple of online friends that are very nice, good and trustworthy people.

I've met people on line that I've later met in person. For me the next step is phone contact. It's rare to meet someone on line that I'd take the time to meet in person. I"m just that busy.

I totally agree with this. Thanks for participating.

Oh, and also for those not in the know......I did a poll for dear Chris about her beauty...and who was prettiest. Her or Skye. Skye won by a landslide. Or should I say forehead slide? :lol:

ANNNNNNNNND furthermore.....dear Chris has been banned from other places for doing the same thing there that she is doing here. Spamming everyone and blinding them with her forehead pics.;)
I thought Chris won that poll and I doubt she's been banned from anywhere for her behavior.

Oh, I was banned from another forum, but they had some super strict rules. Lol. I've been a member of 4 forums though, and only banned from one. Does any of this really mean anything though? Who the fuck cares? Lol. You must be talking to that crazy old coot again. :lol: That woman and others seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with me and my appearance. Do you agree with that?

They don't seem to realize that I'm well aware of that fact and so I use it to my advantage in the Flame Zone. All I have to do is post a picture and tell them that I think I'm pretty. They totally lose their crazy minds EVERY time! :lol:
I wonder if it bugs them when I admit you are really beautiful?

Aww. Thanks. :) I appreciate your kindness.

Of course it bothers them. Lol. I think they've made it obvious that everything about me "bothers" them. :D
I still overall like you. I know I bug you and fuck with you but I hope you don't think of me as a enemy. I'd be like Sally fields if you liked me. I'm not talking about going on vacation together anytime soon but maybe you could mail me a lock of your hair or something one day. Or toenail clippings.

If you predicted it she must have already not liked you. Id love to be able to trace it back to what the original argument was.

She has started threads about me in the flame zone, wished me to get cancer before, all kinds of nasty crazy things. I've never done anything to her.

Obviously, BoBo isn't the only one that doesn't like you. Might there be something awry with your posts to generate such distain? It has nothing to do with others "being old" as you try to insinuate, but rather about your lack of tact, rudeness, and total social ineptitude.

I have my own life.

Judging by your performance stats here, I'd say this board is your life.

I'm happy to run into people here but I don't go looking for ANYONE and I don't private message anyone.

Wait a minute! I just realized something. You have a private group of pals and you post pics only they can see. I accidentally got on the list of people that got notified and you commented to them how you don't know how someone like me would have got on that list. So I just busted you. You are so fos! You have pals. I have no such friends here, but you do. Did you bring those people or meet them here?

I'm happy to run into people here but I don't go looking for ANYONE and I don't private message anyone.

Wait a minute! I just realized something. You have a private group of pals and you post pics only they can see. I accidentally got on the list of people that got notified and you commented to them how you don't know how someone like me would have got on that list. So I just busted you. You are so fos! You have pals. I have no such friends here, but you do. Did you bring those people or meet them here?

My "followers" list? :lol: We were talking about having relationships with people, not people on your followers list. There IS a difference. Do you have any friends in real life, Bobo?

Forum List

Back