Married people . . .

Meh, I guess for people who have no friends and no lives, these types of "online relationship" bonding shit is important. I have no desire to forge any kind of relationships with anyone on any of these types of forums.

This is a discussion board. Not a place to make friends. :D Lol. Get a grip on yourself old person.

Hmmm...I am pretty sure I have made a few friends on the board. What say you posters?

Sure, you can make friends when you find people you have something in common with or happen to make a connection with. I'm not looking for that. That's not why I joined this forum. :) I mean no offense. Just being honest.

This is a discussion board. Not a place to make friends. :D Lol. Get a grip on yourself old person.

Hmmm...I am pretty sure I have made a few friends on the board. What say you posters?

Sure, you can make friends when you find people you have something in common with or happen to make a connection with. I'm not looking for that. That's not why I joined this forum. :) I mean no offense. Just being honest.

Well, I should fix that and say I mean no offense to YOU and some others. :D

If you predicted it she must have already not liked you. Id love to be able to trace it back to what the original argument was.

She has started threads about me in the flame zone, wished me to get cancer before, all kinds of nasty crazy things. I've never done anything to her.

Obviously, BoBo isn't the only one that doesn't like you. Might there be something awry with your posts to generate such distain? It has nothing to do with others "being old" as you try to insinuate, but rather about your lack of tact, rudeness, and total social ineptitude.

How many more times do you senile old dummies need to be told? I don't care what you think. I'm not here to make friends with you. You are just another internet weirdo, as far as I'm concerned. :D Lol. I don't have any desire to be friends with any of you. Got it? I'm here to make fun of your pathetic old arses and to give my opinions on subjects that are important to me. Is that clear? ;)

Yesterday you went on and on about "what does it say about a married person who comes here to flirt..."

What does it say about you if you "don't care what we think (a lie) I'm not here to make friends with you (obviously). You are just another internet weirdo (just like you) I don't have any desire (maybe that's why you are a prude) to be friends with any of you. (do you have any friends other than guys who want to fuck you?) I'm here to make fun of your pathetic old arses (mean girls)

Honestly, I'm perplexed by why you care so much about me. I don't care about you. :D I have my own life.
I don't care about you. Maybe if I found out you died I'd be sad but I'd be sad if I heard a puppy in China was killed too. I enjoy arguing, debating and reading your posts because you are funny and I agree with a lot of the things you say. If you weren't pretty I would be much meaner to you. Maybe some small part of me thinks I'm going to tap that ass someday? I don't know. I have an internet crush on you.

I adore Foxy. She is an awesome lady. TRULY a kind person, not a phony. So yeah, there are a few posters here that I do like, but really far and few between. I think most of the people who post here have some really serious problems. :D

Don't worry, you are not easy to like.

She has started threads about me in the flame zone, wished me to get cancer before, all kinds of nasty crazy things. I've never done anything to her.

Obviously, BoBo isn't the only one that doesn't like you. Might there be something awry with your posts to generate such distain? It has nothing to do with others "being old" as you try to insinuate, but rather about your lack of tact, rudeness, and total social ineptitude.

How many more times do you senile old dummies need to be told? I don't care what you think. I'm not here to make friends with you. You are just another internet weirdo, as far as I'm concerned. :D Lol. I don't have any desire to be friends with any of you. Got it? I'm here to make fun of your pathetic old arses and to give my opinions on subjects that are important to me. Is that clear? ;)

Yesterday you went on and on about "what does it say about a married person who comes here to flirt..."

What does it say about you if you "don't care what we think (a lie) I'm not here to make friends with you (obviously). You are just another internet weirdo (just like you) I don't have any desire (maybe that's why you are a prude) to be friends with any of you. (do you have any friends other than guys who want to fuck you?) I'm here to make fun of your pathetic old arses (mean girls)

Honestly, I'm perplexed by why you care so much about me. I don't care about you. :D I have my own life.
I don't care about you. Maybe if I found out you died I'd be sad but I'd be sad if I heard a puppy in China was killed too. I enjoy arguing, debating and reading your posts because you are funny and I agree with a lot of the things you say. If you weren't pretty I would be much meaner to you. Maybe some small part of me thinks I'm going to tap that ass someday? I don't know. I have an internet crush on you.

Okay. That's fine. I'm just saying that I didn't join this forum to be "nice" to everyone. Lol. I mean, that is just silly as all hell.

I adore Foxy. She is an awesome lady. TRULY a kind person, not a phony. So yeah, there are a few posters here that I do like, but really far and few between. I think most of the people who post here have some really serious problems. :D
We all know you have problems. I don't want to be mean like gracie so I just say nothing.

Don't worry, you are not easy to like.

Don't worry. This affects me in no way. I exist whether or not you like me. ;)

We all know you have problems. I don't want to be mean like gracie so I just say nothing.

But I don't. :D So you would be wrong. AGAIN.

Meh, I guess for people who have no friends and no lives, these types of "online relationship" bonding shit is important. I have no desire to forge any kind of relationships with anyone on any of these types of forums.
You don't seem to mind making enemies...

Enemies? :lol: A perfect example of what I'm talking about. I don't consider you people relevant to anything at all. This is just something I do to pass the time. Of course, I have a few friends here, but I know who to avoid, and there are a LOT of you. :cuckoo:

You are still on stage 1 Chris

The 5 Stages of Loss and Grief

Denial.

Enemies? :lol: A perfect example of what I'm talking about. I don't consider you people relevant to anything at all. This is just something I do to pass the time. Of course, I have a few friends here, but I know who to avoid, and there are a LOT of you. :cuckoo:
Surely you joust with the inanity of it all...

Joust? Do you mean "jest?" Lol. :D Ha ha! Funny!

You are still on stage 1 Chris

The 5 Stages of Loss and Grief

Denial.

Lol. :piss2:

Joust? Do you mean "jest?" Lol. :D Ha ha! Funny!
Depends how your mind works, I am constantly jousting with competing ideas..to jest with....

Forum List

Back