Married people . . .

Oh, and also for those not in the know......I did a poll for dear Chris about her beauty...and who was prettiest. Her or Skye. Skye won by a landslide. Or should I say forehead slide? :lol:

ANNNNNNNNND furthermore.....dear Chris has been banned from other places for doing the same thing there that she is doing here. Spamming everyone and blinding them with her forehead pics.;)
I thought Chris won that poll and I doubt she's been banned from anywhere for her behavior.

Oh, I was banned from another forum, but they had some super strict rules. Lol. I've been a member of 4 forums though, and only banned from one. Does any of this really mean anything though? Who the fuck cares? Lol. You must be talking to that crazy old coot again. :lol: That woman and others seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with me and my appearance. Do you agree with that?

They don't seem to realize that I'm well aware of that fact and so I use it to my advantage in the Flame Zone. All I have to do is post a picture and tell them that I think I'm pretty. They totally lose their crazy minds EVERY time! :lol:
I wonder if it bugs them when I admit you are really beautiful?

I think they might really be closet lesbots. :D They get turned on when they look at my pictures and they are in denial about their lesbianism, so they get angry and blame it on poor lil me. :( I'm a victim of these mean old menopausal mamas.

Oh, and also for those not in the know......I did a poll for dear Chris about her beauty...and who was prettiest. Her or Skye. Skye won by a landslide. Or should I say forehead slide? :lol:

ANNNNNNNNND furthermore.....dear Chris has been banned from other places for doing the same thing there that she is doing here. Spamming everyone and blinding them with her forehead pics.;)
I thought Chris won that poll and I doubt she's been banned from anywhere for her behavior.

Oh, I was banned from another forum, but they had some super strict rules. Lol. I've been a member of 4 forums though, and only banned from one. Does any of this really mean anything though? Who the fuck cares? Lol. You must be talking to that crazy old coot again. :lol: That woman and others seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with me and my appearance. Do you agree with that?

They don't seem to realize that I'm well aware of that fact and so I use it to my advantage in the Flame Zone. All I have to do is post a picture and tell them that I think I'm pretty. They totally lose their crazy minds EVERY time! :lol:

Do you think Gracie and the other old ladies really do believe they are my "competition?" :lol: I mean, someone needs to tell them I think. It would be cruel to let them live thinking that. Like fat ladies in Spandex.

Do you think Gracie and the other old ladies really do believe they are my "competition?" :lol: I mean, someone needs to tell them I think. It would be cruel to let them live thinking that. Like fat ladies in Spandex.
Still playing that Jr. High school game I see...

Who brought up "competition"? Me? Lol. I think you need to say this to the old ladies. No? :D

Do you find Gracie and Pillars and the other old ladies sexy and hot? :D I mean honestly. Lol.

Are you hurt by my posts and my pictures like the old ladies? Do they cause you pain? :D

Are you hurt by my posts and my pictures like the old ladies? Do they cause you pain? :D
Yes, it does bother me when you post pics with clothes on..

Yes, it does bother me when you post pics with clothes on..

That doesn't really answer my question. :)

Right now they are cursing you

Who brought up "competition"? Me? Lol. I think you need to say this to the old ladies. No? :D
One way to get the three to stop looking at you

Steal the eye

Why you talking to me? I said that to Chris not you

Just another nut apparently. :D It's funny how all the old ladies get so upset with me, don't you think though? I love it. Lol.
People hate hot opinionated bitches.

I can't believe how mean Gracie gets. What did you say to piss her off so bad? Visserol.

Nothing. She's just a crazy old coot. I posted some pictures of myself. That is probably what set her off, as I predicted. :lol:
If you predicted it she must have already not liked you. Id love to be able to trace it back to what the original argument was.

She has started threads about me in the flame zone, wished me to get cancer before, all kinds of nasty crazy things. I've never done anything to her.

Obviously, BoBo isn't the only one that doesn't like you. Might there be something awry with your posts to generate such distain? It has nothing to do with others "being old" as you try to insinuate, but rather about your lack of tact, rudeness, and total social ineptitude.

Just another nut apparently. :D It's funny how all the old ladies get so upset with me, don't you think though? I love it. Lol.

I can't believe how mean Gracie gets. What did you say to piss her off so bad? Visserol.

Nothing. She's just a crazy old coot. I posted some pictures of myself. That is probably what set her off, as I predicted. :lol:
If you predicted it she must have already not liked you. Id love to be able to trace it back to what the original argument was.

She has started threads about me in the flame zone, wished me to get cancer before, all kinds of nasty crazy things. I've never done anything to her.

Obviously, BoBo isn't the only one that doesn't like you. Might there be something awry with your posts to generate such distain? It has nothing to do with others "being old" as you try to insinuate, but rather about your lack of tact, rudeness, and total social ineptitude.

How many more times do you senile old dummies need to be told? I don't care what you think. I'm not here to make friends with you. You are just another internet weirdo, as far as I'm concerned. :D Lol. I don't have any desire to be friends with any of you. Got it? I'm here to make fun of your pathetic old arses and to give my opinions on subjects that are important to me. Is that clear? ;)

Oh and BTW, Sealy Bobo said that he was in "love" with me. :D What now?

How many more times do you senile old dummies need to be told? I don't care what you think. I'm not here to make friends with you. You are just another internet weirdo, as far as I'm concerned. :D Lol. I don't have any desire to be friends with any of you. Got it? I'm here to make fun of your pathetic old arses and to give my opinions on subjects that are important to me. Is that clear? ;)

Completely childish, but that was expected from you. You going to take your ball and go home to mommy now? Be sure and wrap up in your blanky, and suffocate. FO pathetic child!

Completely childish, but that was expected from you. You going to take your ball and go home to mommy now? Be sure and wrap up in your blanky, and suffocate. FO pathetic child!

Whatevs, old woman. Who cares? Nobody.

Yesterday you went on and on about "what does it say about a married person who comes here to flirt..."

What does it say about you if you "don't care what we think (a lie) I'm not here to make friends with you (obviously). You are just another internet weirdo (just like you) I don't have any desire (maybe that's why you are a prude) to be friends with any of you. (do you have any friends other than guys who want to fuck you?) I'm here to make fun of your pathetic old arses (mean girls)

Yesterday you went on and on about "what does it say about a married person who comes here to flirt..."

What does it say about you if you "don't care what we think (a lie) I'm not here to make friends with you (obviously). You are just another internet weirdo (just like you) I don't have any desire (maybe that's why you are a prude) to be friends with any of you. (do you have any friends other than guys who want to fuck you?) I'm here to make fun of your pathetic old arses (mean girls)

Am I hurting someone I allegedly love?

Seriously though, why should I care about any of you? You are not my friends. You are not my family. I don't socialize with you. You are irrelevant to me. Lol. Stop being all emotional and silly. This is just a message board.

Honestly, I'm perplexed by why you care so much about me. I don't care about you. :D I have my own life.

Forum List

Back