Here it is folks...turn in your guns

Exactly what part of that had anything to do with turning in guns? Why is every right wing thread based on a lie?

Exactly what part of that had anything to do with turning in guns? Why is every right wing thread based on a lie?
I was referring to the clowns handling our fears...the new level of security warning is just the ticket. No need for guns. Turn them in! You get three katyushas.

they're idiots.

can we get a mod to merge all the gun threads please ?

Apparently RW's cant read the board.

they're idiots.

Right after they merge all the Trump threads, why are you constantly bawling for a mod? Man up, sissy

they're idiots.

This isn't about guns...it's about morons. But you're right...based on that criteria every thread ever posted could be merged. You get three katyushas also.

I was referring to the clowns handling our fears...the new level of security warning is just the ticket. No need for guns. Turn them in! You get three katyushas.

Bullshit. you were trying to imply a lie and hoped nobody would read the link to see your lie.

Bullshit. you were trying to imply a lie and hoped nobody would read the link to see your lie.
You get three more katyushas. You guys see deception everywhere. You a muzzie?

12341636_1103191249691675_3931967342223983030_n.jpg

Can we turn in Pop-Tart guns? Do we get a cash, or a gift certificate for it?

If I'm wrong, then point out the part that has anything to do with guns or turning them in.

If I'm wrong, then point out the part that has anything to do with guns or turning them in.
See post # 5

Yes, they actually ARE coming for your guns.... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You need to follow me more thoroughly...

See post # 5

Yes, they actually ARE coming for your guns.... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You need to follow me more thoroughly...

That's hilarious You try to justify a lie by referencing a your own previous ridiculous statement. You are part of the reason everybody says USMess has the best crazy.

Forum List

Back