“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks

Since it's where the president is brief about classified matters the tapes would contain classified subjects

Moron, again, the part you're incapable of comprehending... JW is not privy to classified material. They can obtain unclassified materials only via a FOIA claim. Had the tapes been classified, JW would not have sought them. Even if they had, their FOIA claim would have been rejected for that reason. It wasn't. It was rejected because the court ruled they couldn't force the NARA to reclassify the tapes from "personal property" to "presidential materials."

Secondly, they were not recordings of Clinton being briefed on classified matters. Clinton recorded interviews he gave to a historian who was documenting his presidency. That's not classified.

As always, you prove yourself to be utterly clueless on yet another topic.

Moron, again, the part you're incapable of comprehending... JW is not privy to classified material.
Ok dumbass according to you fucked up moronic leftists a president is supposed to return any classified material they have including the west wing presidential briefing tape Clinton had in his sock drawer

Ok dumbass according to you fucked up moronic leftists a president is supposed to return any classified material they have including the west wing presidential briefing tape Clinton had in his sock drawer

Holy fuck, you're more retarded than I thought. :cuckoo:

Again, the recordings weren't classified briefing. They were interviews Clinton gave a historian for a book about his presidency.

You should seek professional help except I don't believe there's a cure for a defective brain.

Holy fuck, you're more retarded than I thought. :cuckoo:

Again, the recordings weren't classified briefing. They were interviews Clinton gave a historian for a book about his presidency.

You should seek professional help except I don't believe there's a cure for a defective brain.
No dumbass they were conversations he had in the west wing you lying sack of shit.

No dumbass they were conversations he had in the west wing you lying sack of shit.

Holy flying fuck. :eusa_doh:

You skid mark, your article doesn't say anything about the west wing OR classified briefs. You made that shit up. But your article DOES mention Branch, the historian I already told you was interviewing Clinton for a book.

At the height of Bill Clinton’s ascent—for the full eight years of the presidency—the historian and the politician reunited for a secret project, hidden from even Clinton’s closest aides. Meeting late at night and sometimes through the night, Clinton and Branch embarked on a series of seventy-nine conversations about politics, the presidents, the Whitewater investigation, and yes, even Monica—recording every word for posterity. Acutely aware that their tapes could be subpoenaed at any moment and desperate to avoid making them public, Clinton squirreled away the cassettes in his sock drawer and has never spoken of them nor made them public. But this month, Branch releases a 670-page mammoth tome, The Clinton Tapes, that mines those conversations and delves into Clinton’s presidency and state of mind through a tumultuous and historic eight years.

Holy flying fuck. :eusa_doh:

You skid mark, your article doesn't say anything about the west wing OR classified briefs. You made that shit up. But your article DOES mention Branch, the historian I already told you was interviewing Clinton for a book.

At the height of Bill Clinton’s ascent—for the full eight years of the presidency—the historian and the politician reunited for a secret project, hidden from even Clinton’s closest aides. Meeting late at night and sometimes through the night, Clinton and Branch embarked on a series of seventy-nine conversations about politics, the presidents, the Whitewater investigation, and yes, even Monica—recording every word for posterity. Acutely aware that their tapes could be subpoenaed at any moment and desperate to avoid making them public, Clinton squirreled away the cassettes in his sock drawer and has never spoken of them nor made them public. But this month, Branch releases a 670-page mammoth tome, The Clinton Tapes, that mines those conversations and delves into Clinton’s presidency and state of mind through a tumultuous and historic eight years.
You're a know nothing idiot. You claim Trump committed crimes but ignore the obvious crimes of bill and Hillary, Biden and Obama
You jack smith garland and every leftist are showing y'all know more about political prosecution than constitutional law.

You're a know nothing idiot. You claim Trump committed crimes but ignore the obvious crimes of bill and Hillary, Biden and Obama
You jack smith garland and every leftist are showing y'all know more about political prosecution than constitutional law.

LOLOLOL

I love how you ran from your bullshit claim that the tapes were of classified briefings. Look at how many times I had to correct you.

I also got a kick by being called a "know nothing idiot" by the moron I just schooled.

:dance:

Your concession is accepted. Now don't fuck up like that again, ya hear?

LOLOLOL

I love how you ran from your bullshit claim that the tapes were of classified briefings. Look at how many times I had to correct you.

I also got a kick by being called a "know nothing idiot" by the moron I just schooled.

:dance:

Your concession is accepted. Now don't fuck up like that again, ya hear?
There you go with your stupid shit . You know absolutely nothing about what you are talking about.

Forum List

Back