House Republicans Demand All Communications Between Jack Smith and DOJ About Decision to Indict Trump

After the Chinese got what they needed.
That's it! You nailed it. That is why Trump lied about his Chinese bank account.

China used it to pay Trump for top secret documents.

I always wondered why Trump lied about it.

Good work.

That's it! You nailed it. That is why Trump lied about his Chinese bank account.

China used it to pay Trump for top secret documents.

I always wondered why Trump lied about it.

Good work.
Hunter was receiving money from China and receiving the payments while living at Biden's house with the classified documents.

Hunter was receiving money from China and receiving the payments while living at Biden's house with the classified documents.
So? What law does that break and what's that have to do with the bank account in China Trump lied about?

Please be specific.

Says who?
"Says" history. He left the Senate in 2009. So he had to have stolen those classified docs before then. Someone in his office went through the files to decide what files went where ("discovered" them). He left the WH in 2017. So he had to have stolen those classified docs before then. Someone in his office went through the files to decide what files went where ("discovered" them).

"Says" history. He left the Senate in 2009. So he had to have stolen those classified docs before then. Someone in his office went through the files to decide what files went where ("discovered" them). He left the WH in 2017. So he had to have stolen those classified docs before then. Someone in his office went through the files to decide what files went where ("discovered" them).
Were you there?

OMG

Have a blessed day. Not enough time for your ridiculous nonsense
Ridiculous nonsense is when you say whatever you want with no factual basis.

Your posts amount to "trust me bro". Why don't you guys ever want to back anything up?

This is about whether charges can or can't be filed. You need actual evidence, not just your beliefs. You can call me naive or whatever other names you want, but at the end of the day, the fact remains that there was not evidence sufficient to charge Clinton. You choose to ignore this fact because it gets in the way of your partisan victimhood.

Only one person deleted the subpoenaed information. That one person clearly lied with regards to WHY they did so. That does make Hillary not guilty in a court of law, and evidently in partisan minds everywhere.

My entire point is to show the hypocrisy of not only the current legal system, but also those who will go out of their way to defend Democrats.

Yes it is an excuse. A legal excuse. Look it up.

Negligence resulting in damage is not an excuse, which is why we have murder light charge called involuntary manslaughter.

Ignorance of the law? Sorry, that is not at excuse in any way shape or form.

“As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” Trump said.

So no there isn't a gray era, the idiot admitted he didn't declassify anything.

And? Yes, he could have declassified them and according to him,“everything was declassified”, so it looks like he did so before leaving office.

According to Marener, that is all that matters. As President, he can declassify anything he wanted and he said he did, so that’s it. End of discussion.

That one person clearly lied with regards to WHY they did so.
And why exactly am I supposed to believe that? Because you say so?

Again, you demand I believe something (or fade ridicule) because you believe it. Not because there’s a reason to do so, just because it’s necessary to.

And? Yes, he could have declassified them and according to him,“everything was declassified”, so it looks like he did so before leaving office.

According to Marener, that is all that matters. As President, he can declassify anything he wanted and he said he did, so that’s it. End of discussion.
You are either too big of a partisan to listen to someone who the a different opinion or you are being dishonest.

I’ll believe Trump declassified “everything” when he says so before a judge or jury. He’s said he’s declassified things before, and then before a judge his Chief of Staff had to say under penalty of perjury that Trump‘s statement was meaningless.

Anyone who takes Trump at his word is a fool.

Beyond that, again, whether they’re declassified or not is irrelevant to the obstruction of justice charge.

Negligence resulting in damage is not an excuse, which is why we have murder light charge called involuntary manslaughter.

False equivalence.

Who has ever been charged with unknowingly possessing classified materials?

Ignorance of the law? Sorry, that is not at excuse in any way shape or form.
So which of Trump's document indictments would apply to Biden?

Do you not comprehend?

As president, I could have declassified, but now I can’t,” Trump said.

And why exactly am I supposed to believe that? Because you say so?

Again, you demand I believe something (or fade ridicule) because you believe it. Not because there’s a reason to do so, just because it’s necessary to.

Are you just stupid? You believe that it just so happens that the computer guy deleted Hillary's emails once they were subpoenaed? Yeah, I suppose that is possible, but only really gullible, frankly STUPID, people believe that nonsense. That is equivalent to the dog ate my homework for the 3rd time this week. I guess you would believe that too.

Forum List

Back