“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks

You keep dodging and dancing and flipping what happened. Smith used the wrong charge to convicted the conviction was over turned by the supreme court. It's going to happen with Trump. All the money spent trying to convict him on bullshit wasted.
Maybe! I don’t rule out the possibility that the courts will provide the utmost deference to a former president with regards to presidential records.

But the case for obstruction of Justice seems rather clear cut. You don’t get to lie about complying with a subpoena.

Still, the case deserves to be tried just as the McDonnell case deserved to be tried. You win some you lose some.

Just remember the supreme court doesn't like a banana republic. And all the charges will be overturned.
This Supreme Court likes Trump and politics, so maybe.

The former president is subject to the law like the rest of us. He doesn’t get to do whatever he wants and face no consequences.

That’s actually what sets us apart from “banana republics”.

I can’t tell if you’re calling him McDowell to troll or because you’re a moron.

It’s very relevant because that’s what you’re accusing him of.

Does believing that selling access is illegal make him incompetent?

I know you’re not going to answer.

If you were to say yes, then the republicans accusing Biden of selling access are incompetent

If you say no, then you have to backtrack.

So what do you do? You take the coward’s way and just pretend the question doesn’t exist.

It’s not incompetence to prosecute someone who was enriching themselves based on their office and it is a sad day in the country when the Supreme Court decides that’s legally permissible.

That one is too stupid to know it's McDonnell.

Funny shit didn't know it was a private citizen duty to retain videos of his own propropertyI
Well, If he had deleted them before being served with court orders to hand the footage over, and could prove it, there would be no crime.

However, the moment the court subpoenaed the footage, it was legally considered evidence and attempting to delete it became a crime.

The former president is subject to the law like the rest of us. He doesn’t get to do whatever he wants and face no consequences.

Wrong the supreme court stands with the Constitution at least 5 do

Well, If he had deleted them before being served with court orders to hand the footage over, and could prove it, there would be no crime.

However, the moment the court subpoenaed the footage, it was legally considered evidence and attempting to delete it became a crime.
What's this shit prove you talk about. It's not up to Trump to prove a damn thing. Innocent until proven guilty.

Wrong the supreme court stands with the Constitution at least 5 do
No they don’t. They stand with the Republican Party and will say whatever they want about the constitution to get the outcome the party wants.

Yes they do they stand with the US Constitution. Which means you leftists don't
They’ll make up whatever shit about the constitution to get them to their goal.

See the major questions doctrine. It’s not in the constitution. They’ll just make it up to block any executive action that they don’t like. They’ve effectively given themselves a veto over the president.

That’s not how the constitution was written.

Just remember that the Supreme Court is not bound to follow the headlines of the day or to be swayed by opinion polls. It simply doesn't matter if TRUMP! is well-liked or believed to wear white after Labor Day, only the Constitution.

Just remember that the Supreme Court is not bound to follow the headlines of the day or to be swayed by opinion polls. It simply doesn't matter if TRUMP! is well-liked or believed to wear white after Labor Day, only the Constitution.
So where in the constitution is the major questions doctrine?

So where in the constitution is the major questions doctrine?
It's not up to me to say how the arguments will go and what justifications they'll have for doing what they'll do. All I'm saying is we can't adjudicate anything from the headlines.

It's not up to me to say how the arguments will go and what justifications they'll have for doing what they'll do. All I'm saying is we can't adjudicate anything from the headlines.
I don’t even know what it means to “adjudicate anything from the headlines”.

All I’m saying is that they’re adhering to a party platform as much as the constitution.

I don’t even know what it means to “adjudicate anything from the headlines”.

All I’m saying is that they’re adhering to a party platform as much as the constitution.
I know, you're saying that decisions you don't agree with are motivated by partisan bias, and you see it only when they rule in ways that happen to favor the right. We get that.

Forum List

Back