Joe Biden Says That Donald Trump Won't Accept A Loss

MAGA and Trump are up against their own mass psychosis of a conspiracy theory.

You will be busted much harder if you all break the law again.

Very true statements.

Trump was just joking whereas Biden's the joke.
Trump was joking???? LOL Keep telling yourself that. It seems whenever Trump something outrageous, he is only joking to his supporters. I have news for you, he was not joking on the lead-up to 1/6 and he is not joking now.

All the guys saying they’re going to “watch” or monitor their local poll stations on Election Day for cheating are just pussies who pretend to be tough guys on the internet.

You all talk tough, but never actually do a damn thing

Trump was joking???? LOL Keep telling yourself that. It seems whenever Trump something outrageous, he is only joking to his supporters. I have news for you, he was not joking on the lead-up to 1/6 and he is not joking now.

Trump didn't have anything to do with January 6th so quit lying.

You have proof that they were?
It was all an illusion!

Doug-Henning.jpg

Of course he won't and not will his supporters because of exactly who and what we're up against. Any sane person knows that he won't get anywhere near the amount of votes that he needs to win because of it.

That is the way it is with Crybaby Losers

Rather than ask what they could have done better or why they lost they create fantasies that they were cheated and the election was stolen

Their followers are too stupid to know better

Trump didn't have anything to do with January 6th so quit lying.
Yeah, he did. And he will pay for it.

I am worried about the stunt Senator Rick Scott pulled today, talking for Trump about things Trump was gagged about.

I am now afraid that someone, so incensed by Trump's "I am above the law" stance and actions, will shoot him.

So, you are fine with Trump being a dictator because in your mind Biden is a dictator. LOL I don't think so.
To close the border and drill for oil and gas. Absolutely. Which of these do you object to?

He can authorize drilling on federal lands, yes. He cannot order it on private lands. He cannot shut the border without Congress's approval

Forum List

Back